Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

My Neighbor's Girlfriend - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Neighbor's Girlfriend (12540 Views)

My New Neighbor’s Wife By Naijassador .....update 1 / His Neighbor's Wife / Sexcapade With Neighbor's Daughters. 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by CallmeBodaOla: 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
Neverlosemoney:

I Really do not give attention to write up like this. Today, maybe be due to boredom just decided to read a few part but I ended up reading all. You know how to lock in your reader’s attention. You have got flair for writing,

Thank you so much. This made my day... See the way I'm here blushing grin
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by CallmeBodaOla: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
josh123:
Following

Thanks. Anticipate 6:59pm prompt
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by Lakesc: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
Thanks for the mention. Anticipating ur next update...
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by kingofcasting(m): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
undecided mtschew. Rubbish. No be by force to write Na.
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by Ann2012(f): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
Following
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by CallmeBodaOla: 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ann2012 I've bee expecting you on this thread. Do you still remember me? Mr Cum Inside grin
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by Ann2012(f): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
CallmeBodaOla:
Ann2012 I've bee expecting you on this thread. Do you still remember me? Mr Cum Inside grin

How can I forget u wink

Make this tori sweet wella oooo
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by CallmeBodaOla: 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Episode 4

"Brah Ola, wetin do you for face. Make una see as him face swell up" He announced sitting on a yellow gallon.

Hope you see what I'm talking about. He will never change. You will soon pack out of this compound since you said you want to be Unfortunate.

"I'm fine, it's just a minor accident", I said as I opened my door.

Aunty Vero: how come now... Hope say you dey ok?

Me: I'm fine. I've already got medication.

Aunty Vero: ok better oh, abeg go inside go relax.

Brah Matthew: Call your babe make help you boil water press am Nah.

Do you guys see what I'm saying? He will always be a bastard. I should call my babe to help me do what. Babe that trailer will help me and jam. Ene God will surely punish you... (Sobbing)

"I don hear", I said and walked in and lock my door before any of them will come inside. I don't want visitors at all. I need privacy to cry. Wished I could see a burial to attend at that moment so I can have a good time to cry all I want and nobody will tell me it's Ok.

There was light, so I switch on the home theater and volume to the max. So no one will hear me when I start crying.

I queued some heartbreak songs on my phone in a playlist, fell to the bed play them as I enjoyed my cry and I vibe to the rhythm with watery catarrh dripping off my nose. I walked towards the mirror hanged on the wall, looked at myself, and cried melodiously as I reminisce about the times we both spent together.

Ene you'll never know peace... (Sobbing)

That was how I spent 3days inside my house without seeing outside. It was hard to get off my bed and also hard to go outside because of the swollen face I had.

Also because I don't want anyone to know what I'm passing through. I don't trust myself, I can go out and start explaining to people outside about how I was treated by love.

Although I've also been cheating lots of times as I have lots of Handbags around my area that do come over to watch Big Brother Naija in my room and also "Big the Brother" before leaving... Kikiki

But you know one thing about we guys, no matter how many babes we've, there's always that particular one that you can't afford to lose, it's common among us. Based on everyone's reason. Mine own reason I picked Ene as my main was if I tell you this you might think I'm exaggerating. Ene nah fire... Let's not censor anything here. It

Ene dey F*ck! Omo! No, I give her that credit.
Omo yi ndo yati (this girl is a morafucker)

If you like say her's is play, bro we're not together again. I can drop her digit. Call her and ask her, what did you do that made Olamide love you much. She will tell you "bro, Nah Bleep".

Only that backside alone, bro I don't know when I will start doing Transfer... Did they swear for me? Abi she used kayamanta on me... I can't cope! My heart is beating fast (wailing).

So the 3rd day, I dust-up and had a good bath, ate good food then called one of my handbags, Morenike to come over and spent some time with me. I'm ready to cure this heartbreak.

Real quick, I'm giving you guys a hint on how to get over heartbreak quickly, don't be among the sniper drinking gang because Las Las, your partner will go have good rounds even if you die. If they will attend the burial, they might even have sex before coming. No one cares about anyone.

....TBC

Thanks for reading.
Follow me on all social platforms.
Instagram: @callmebodaola
Facebook: Boda Ola
Nairaland: CallmeBodaOla

Read all my humorous works.
Thanks and God bless.
I'm sending love.
Your favorite,
Olamide Akanbi
mailbodaola@gmail.com

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by CallmeBodaOla: 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ann2012:

How can I forget u wink

Make this tori sweet wella oooo

Surely dear. Let's get on it. New Episode

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by ComputerOperato: 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
I don't want to quote the full post in order to save space.
You are doing well op.
Following...
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by CallmeBodaOla: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
ComputerOperato:
I don't want to quote the full post in order to save space.
You are doing well op.
Following...

Thanks bro... Cooking more for you guyz
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by CallmeBodaOla: 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by CallmeBodaOla: 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
Who's waiting for the next episode? smiley
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by Nathan127: 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
CallmeBodaOla:
Who's waiting for the next episode? smiley

Waiting Oh! I am sleeping here tonight grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by SAMTOBIJU(m): 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
You are over doing well. Not sure it will make sense @ first but now it more than a boredom killer. Enjoying every bit of it. Nice job Op
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by CallmeBodaOla: 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
SAMTOBIJU:
You are over doing well. Not sure it will make sense @ first but now it more than a boredom killer. Enjoying every bit of it. Nice job Op

Thanks man smiley Stick around. I will serve y'all more... Trust me cheesy
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by Olaniyi021(m): 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nice one bro, looking forward for new episode.
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by CallmeBodaOla: 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
Olaniyi021:
Nice one bro, looking forward for new episode.

Stick around will be cooking it all tonight. No sleep for me... wink will announce time soon
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by Okikiade03: 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
Following
100%
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by CallmeBodaOla: 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
Okikiade03:
Following
100%

I'm with you 300% wink
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by CallmeBodaOla: 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
Thank you for the 1k and more Views.

Will keep you guys updated on stead.

Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by specialbobby(m): 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
Update abeg
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by CallmeBodaOla: 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
specialbobby:
Update abeg

That should be tomorrow. I wi be cooking it TDB. cheesy Patient please
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by CallmeBodaOla: 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
Which is Your best episode? Let's bring up convo as I cook the next update. cheesy
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by Eminimore: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
ola i don join the squad ho we die here..na here we take de nakk am!
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by Nuel45(m): 4:22am On Jul 25, 2021
We still dey wait bruh
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by Oyiboman69: 6:54am On Jul 25, 2021
Where is are you olamide ...con and update, I won go church...

Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by Dybala11(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2021
Boda Ola is back. grin
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by cokhale(m): 11:48am On Jul 25, 2021
CallmeBodaOla:
Episode 1

The wrong thing to ever happen to anyone is to wake up in the middle of the night so hungry and there's no food at home. That was what happened to me that very Friday when I woke up at around 2 a.m.

Nothing was in my kitchen to eat as I was not used to buying foodstuff, even provisions were a big deal because I was just used to eating outside. I nearly ate my Ceiling that midnight as I laid on my bed looking up, trying to get my sleep back but couldn't. The time was so slow as if the earth decided to deal with me by revolving slowly.

I was going through my Facebook when suddenly I heard "tatatatatatatata" and a loud moan. It was my next-door neighbor.

Why are people so wicked... Why this time, why adding to my pain, I'm hungry and you're still adding konji (sexually aroused) to my problem. You people will not know peace, God will punish you... (Sobbing)

Thou they're married and it's normal, but why must it be that time. Making me want to enter the wall as I rushed to place my ear on it to get the full soundtrack. Wished I could take the next round as my poron(manhood) was so erect as it trembles... Kikiki

It took me till 4:30 a.m before I could sleep as I was so frustrated and was in surprise that Mummy Sandra could be riding on the dick like that with her innocent look and holy moves. It's true, nobody holy... Kikiki

It's morning as I finally made it. I'm serving a living God, I survived the shackle of hunger and konji. I got up and walked out to get something to eat. Mama Sandra was seen outside sweeping and singing "Jesus you love me too much oh".

God will disgrace you! After riding on dick and causing me a sleepless night, you will never know peace (furious)

"Boda Ola good morning", She greeted as she swept round.

"Good Morning Mama Sandra oh, how you dey Nah?" I responded as I smirked.

"We dey fine oh", she answered.

Why wouldn't you be fine? After you've ridden on Papa Sandra's dick, This one he's not out yet, maybe he's still in bed resting due to the heavy backside she has choked his joystick with.

Mama Sandra is blessed with backside mehn... Comedian Real Warri Pikin is still learning in the big backside industry. Don't know why Slim Papa Sandra wants to kill himself. He was just knacking all through. Maybe he took Kolaq_Alagbo bitters because it took him about 15minutes on the first round.

Poor Ola, see how I'm taking record of another person's match... Kikiki

So I went outside the gate and bought some noodles and egg, then returned home to cook.

I cooked and ate then I later prepared for a business deal in town as a client asked me to get a car for him as I'm into trading cars online. We sealed the deal that day and I smiled home.

On my way home, I decided to Branch a the mall to buy a pair of shoes for myself and for my girlfriend Ene who's birthday is coming up in three days.

I got to the mall, bought the shoes then decided to buy some snacks as I was I will be expecting her that evening to come and give me some Pre birthday Shags... body no be firewood, I no be Robot... Kikiki

I went straight, got the snacks, and head to the cashier desk to pay. Getting there to my surprise, you wouldn't believe who I saw.

Ene, holding hands and resting on a guy's shoulder.

....tbc

Thanks for reading.

Follow me on all social platforms.
Instagram: @callmebodaola
Facebook: Boda Ola
Nairaland: CallmeBodaOla

Read all my humorous works.
Thanks and God bless.
I'm sending love.
Your favourite,
Olamide Akanbi
mailbodaola@gmail.com
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by CallmeBodaOla: 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hello, my people. I just got back from church.

Next episode by 3 PM prompt... cheesy kiss
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by CallmeBodaOla: 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
Dybala11:
Boda Ola is back. grin

Yes oh grin
Re: My Neighbor's Girlfriend by CallmeBodaOla: 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
Eminimore:
ola i don join the squad ho we die here..na here we take de nakk am!

I dey with you Babanla grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CURSED / Why I Wrote The Book: “we Are All Biafrans” – Author / Love Is A Dangerous Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.