Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) (91290 Views)

Clarion Chukwurah Celebrates 55th Birthday Today (photos) / Clarion Chukwurah Becomes Born Again / Clarion Chukwurah Meets With Femi Adesina In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by UncleKoboko: 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
grin grin
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by leofab(f): 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
Spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by PastorKosi: 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
What a shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
See Clarence Peters mama ooo
Ex shina Peter’s wife
shame on you on your birthday
Slaying at this age 57

3 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Evening Newspaper that they used to wrap buns.

grin

Your mom is news paper used to wrap akara in motor park while your sisters and female relatives are wrumpled ones used to clean nyansh in shalanga grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by chatinent: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
So going nude is the only way to resurrect a dead career in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by elmessiahs(m): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
I thought she was a born again and Evangelist. God save the queen

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Geeman2006: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
Na so! Clearance shot it! grin

3 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Aksnoopy: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
Chai see what Shina peters dick has done to this woman.

Na person grandma be this oo!
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
the mama don old nah.. e don tey wey she dey act sef.. it's good she cover those slippers properly grin

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by cletz991(m): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
grin GETAT!
ethicallyright:
Madam Chukwurah has made a huge statement with her beautiful photos.

Her attire is very African. Nudity for the African woman is when she does not cover her vulva. She is well clothed from her waist down. Many women her age in rural African communities are relaxing topless with only their wrappers covering only what is below their navel.

If you spend 5 minutes at nursing departments in churches or pediatric wards at hospitals, you will definitely wonder if women really care about covering theirs breasts or they do it to fulfill all righteousness. They pull out their breasts without regard while discussing with adult males and place the nipples in their babies' mouths. They don't always seem to care if the man sees their breasts or not. I saw more than 100 bare breasts the last time I sat at a pediatric ward. I was 15+ and mature but the rule of the Federal Hospital was that I deal with the pediatric ward. I felt embarrassed then but my opinion has changed.

Uncovering one's breasts was not nudity in Africa until not more than 150 years ago. In Southern Africa, female Ph.d holders go topless annually to celebrate the Reed dance or Umemulo.

The most important message is her Clarion call to keep Africa's most populous country unified. That should be our focus.

Her message is well delivered and she deserves accolades. Let's not sexualize her please.

5 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by petertamtam6(m): 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
Inside Life grin
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by fourboys: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
How do i unsee this
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Menance: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
Isn't this Clarence Peter's mum?
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by sameks08(m): 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
at 57 even when she suppose to get sence

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
When did she become this fat?

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by fredoooooo: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
Madam why you come cover , open up na sebi your mind tell you say it's a good thing...
Nonsense and Radarada

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by tonysunkan: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
H
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Davidonkonsults: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
Old heifer.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by themanderon: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
This generation has lost its morals completely. Even an old woman like this still feels the need for this. What advice can such a woman give to the teens of these days who are spinning out of control?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
Antoeni:
See Clarence Peter mama ooo
Ex shina Peter’s wife
What a shame
Slaying at what age

She was never married to Shina Peters

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
KosiGee:
Clarence shot it.
smiley
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
Happy Birthday Clarion Chukwurah!
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Tolubory(m): 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
onthehill:
More
Happy birthday ma

No bi Clarance Peters's mum bi this ��

#Clarancepeters shot it �
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Mustiboy(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
This is what social media is making of people's brains. In times when it didn't exist, no young lady, let alone a 57-year-old woman, would be prompted to upload such indecent picture. This is because no one would even see the picture or even give a damn.

Imagine being a child seeing your 57-year-old mother half-naked on social media.

I go move commot for my abode because of the shame.
Disgraceful and disgusting!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by OBTMOS(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
heydora:
Okokobioko!
Hahahahahahahaha
Omoh, u made me laugh mehn

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Och77(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
Even at 57, she still got the backyard. Better waist
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
See mama de mama grin. The favourite of celebs and Nigerian millionaires of yesteryears. Millionaires of that time were far more respectable and adorable than the billionaires of nowadays cos they worked hard for their money. Money wasn't easy to get in those days as obtainable nowadays through various shady means.

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by oneble: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
Oloshi ni madam yii sha... Dressing this way for photo shoot @ 57
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Feggie3: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
What clout cannot do does not exist!!!

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Seun360(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
Childish comments. NL is full of kids I must say.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. / MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots / Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.