Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) (91297 Views)

Clarion Chukwurah Celebrates 55th Birthday Today (photos) / Clarion Chukwurah Becomes Born Again / Clarion Chukwurah Meets With Femi Adesina In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Hings231: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2021
Opo ooo
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by rolams(m): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hmmm!
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by gbolswag(m): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
This is madness....crowned with stupidity...mummy u have surpassed the age

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by DLSReigns: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
Women, why do I believe they hardly can resist the urge to do something crazy. Age couldn't even hold her back.

4 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by NgoziLovelyn(f): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
Um..she still fine

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by BJanta: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
onthehill:
Veteran Nollywood actress, Clarion Chukwurah took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 57th birthday today July 24, IgbereTV reports.

She went topless in her birthday photos which she shared on her Instagram handle.

Posting the photos, she wrote.

You you also have a demon in you, the Fulaniman, Destroy that evil, and you will attain that height and glory GOD ordained for you.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRtBSbuHA10/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by merit1988(f): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
Clearance shot it sad

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Evening Newspaper that they used to wrap buns.

grin
Haha
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by AmuEbule: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
When you think you have seen it all here

........ Another strange and bizarre stuff shows UP cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Stanleyville(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
cry

Say no more!
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by ukaface(f): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
What is this one again

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by seyz91(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
cheesy
TarOrfeeek:
Evening Newspaper that they used to wrap buns.

grin
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by seyz91(m): 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
Have striking resemblance in her make up look only

Thats make up for you

They can make a girl face look like another 100 girls
eveninnewspaper:
But she was said to be born again about the time she married her African American husband grin

She and Tonto have a striking resemblance kiss
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by seyz91(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
You got it

Na hin pikin be that

KosiGee:
Clarence shot it.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by OlumbaOlumba: 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
grin clearance kwa
Or

Clarence
chyzoo4u:

Dude, that's the womb that birthed Clearance Peters if you know him though...

Evening newspaper is an attribute of aged single ladies looking for husband I suppose.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
Clarence Peters

Shina Peter, una dey see something abi...
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
from the back brackets she looks so much like ishilove and from the front much like pocohantas undecided ... no wonder they say meji meji nii olohun ma'n da'eyan

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by IRODANOSA(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
Mehn, her write up was teary.
She put all the struggles into words perfectly. cry

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Onucs(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nollywood no dey pay again. Mama wan try senators.

Wetin concern me cool
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Och77(m): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
Chrisbeks:
That topless picture from behind looks ugly and hideous sad
. But that's the best for me ��

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
thats the result of too much social media influence... nobody want to see that (as her male agemates are fucking 18yr olds)
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by IRODANOSA(m): 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
Seun360:
Childish comments. NL is full of kids I must say.
It seems so, only a handful are acknowledging the message in her write-up.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
Is that not "Clarence shot it" mother and former babe of Shina Peters?
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Pharaohny: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
Spewwew spits in disgust
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Algold: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
SmartPolician:
A good example of a woman of easy virtue. undecided

Easy na...

She Don give u kpekus before
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by stillmaticOG(m): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
Milf
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
ethicallyright:
Madam Chukwurah has made a huge statement with her beautiful photos.

Her attire is very African. Nudity for the African woman is when she does not cover her vulva. She is well clothed from her waist down. Many women her age in rural African communities are relaxing topless with only their wrappers covering only what is below their navel.

If you spend 5 minutes at nursing departments in churches or pediatric wards at hospitals, you will definitely wonder if women really care about covering theirs breasts or they do it to fulfill all righteousness. They pull out their breasts without regard while discussing with adult males and place the nipples in their babies' mouths. They don't always seem to care if the man sees their breasts or not. I saw more than 100 bare breasts the last time I sat at a pediatric ward. I was 15+ and mature but the rule of the Federal Hospital was that I deal with the pediatric ward. I felt embarrassed then but my opinion has changed.

Uncovering one's breasts was not nudity in Africa until not more than 150 years ago. In Southern Africa, female Ph.d holders go topless annually to celebrate the Reed dance or Umemulo.

The most important message is her Clarion call to keep Africa's most populous country unified. That should be our focus.

Her message is well delivered and she deserves accolades. Let's not sexualize her please.

We don't need her Clarion call message in the form of obscenity. She can deliver her message in a modest way as well.

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
It's rivers peoples culture. Most of them have this kind of pics in their photos.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Adakintroy: 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
ethicallyright:
Madam Chukwurah has made a huge statement with her beautiful photos.

Her attire is very African. Nudity for the African woman is when she does not cover her vulva. She is well clothed from her waist down. Many women her age in rural African communities are relaxing topless with only their wrappers covering only what is below their navel.

If you spend 5 minutes at nursing departments in churches or pediatric wards at hospitals, you will definitely wonder if women really care about covering theirs breasts or they do it to fulfill all righteousness. They pull out their breasts without regard while discussing with adult males and place the nipples in their babies' mouths. They don't always seem to care if the man sees their breasts or not. I saw more than 100 bare breasts the last time I sat at a pediatric ward. I was 15+ and mature but the rule of the Federal Hospital was that I deal with the pediatric ward. I felt embarrassed then but my opinion has changed.

Uncovering one's breasts was not nudity in Africa until not more than 150 years ago. In Southern Africa, female Ph.d holders go topless annually to celebrate the Reed dance or Umemulo.

The most important message is her Clarion call to keep Africa's most populous country unified. That should be our focus.

Her message is well delivered and she deserves accolades. Let's not sexualize her please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Boudiccao: 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
Clarion have always been controversial even in movies. It is what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
Chrisbeks:
That topless picture from behind looks ugly and hideous sad

Seriously disgusting for sure.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. / MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots / Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.