Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,644 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) (91300 Views)

Clarion Chukwurah Celebrates 55th Birthday Today (photos) / Clarion Chukwurah Becomes Born Again / Clarion Chukwurah Meets With Femi Adesina In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Ekealterego: 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
blueAgent:

In your mind that is a plus for Africans.

They allowed women to go nude out of poverty and ignorance it was not deliberate.
You are 300% wrong. What you wrote depicts the best attributes of the mind of a conquered slave.

People dressed according to their environment... If blacks lived in the unforgiving weather in Europe, we would cover up... European will not even be in existence in the first place if they didn't cover up... These environments, shapes the way of life and then culture.

Africans didn't cover up or needed to because that was the product of our environment and that suited us and that eventually influence our culture.

Please read and get some education before refuting obviously documented historical and geographical facts.

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by OscarJaden(m): 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
Divinehealer:

Your mom is news paper used to wrap akara in motor park while your sisters and female relatives are wrumpled ones used to clean nyansh in shalanga grin grin
cry no more lol
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
onthehill:
Veteran Nollywood actress, Clarion Chukwurah took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 57th birthday today July 24, IgbereTV reports.

She went topless in her birthday photos which she shared on her Instagram handle.

Posting the photos, she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRtBSbuHA10/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
boby don fall why u no face front weather you like it or not u don old, and bring I forget, how about sir shina Peter's son hope he is doing well
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
I have nothing to comment again
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Luluakim: 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Evening Newspaper that they used to wrap buns.

grin
hahahahahahahaha
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
nifemi25:
Mama still dey cover chest @57

Because of the fallen heroes nao. grin grin
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2021
Happy birthday ma'am
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
Clarence Peters mama. #Clarence Peters Shot it

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by ril19(m): 5:10am On Jul 25, 2021
She no see her mate Ngozi Okonjo Iweala? Shame on this Clarion Chukwurah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 25, 2021
OscarJaden:
cry no more lol

Cry bi ti bawo? Were yyou crying when you wrote your own? grin grin grin grin I no crry o. I enjoyed writing every letter I wrote cool
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by freshalien: 6:43am On Jul 25, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

grin

But if she give you puna, you go still fvck. Hypocrite!
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 7:30am On Jul 25, 2021
Ekealterego:

You are 300% wrong. What you wrote depicts the best attributes of the mind of a conquered slave.

People dressed according to their environment... If blacks lived in the unforgiving weather in Europe, we would cover up... European will not even be in existence in the first place if they didn't cover up... These environments, shapes the way of life and then culture.

Africans didn't cover up or needed to because that was the product of our environment and that suited us and that eventually influence our culture.

Please read and get some education before refuting obviously documented historical and geographical facts.

That's totally false.

The dressed that way because they lacked alternatives.

Neither was it becos of their culture or civilisation.

Even the middle east with its deserts and heat never had people walk around naked in the name of culture and environment.

What environment are you talking about, has African weather changed that much?

In Southern Nigeria were you have frequent rain and cold did our ancestors still not go naked, if they covered their bodies it was becos of cold and not becos they felt it was the moral thing to do.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by smartNerd: 7:52am On Jul 25, 2021
Nothing is [b]im[/b]possible, the word itself says “I’m
possible”! -- Audrey Hepburn
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Ybaby: 8:03am On Jul 25, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

grin

Taofeek your mummy is old too so maybe your mummy is night paper used to wrap tomato...... torn and worn out with a son that is uncouth and cannot look after her

my heart goes out to your mum

o le ko.....omo iya erannu

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by DoingBetter: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2021
She’s beautiful. Happy birthday mama.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by ricmx(m): 11:14am On Jul 25, 2021

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by goodheart02(m): 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
ethicallyright:
Madam Chukwurah has made a huge statement with her beautiful photos.

Her attire is very African. Nudity for the African woman is when she does not cover her vulva. She is well clothed from her waist down. Many women her age in rural African communities are relaxing topless with only their wrappers covering only what is below their navel.

If you spend 5 minutes at nursing departments in churches or pediatric wards at hospitals, you will definitely wonder if women really care about covering theirs breasts or they do it to fulfill all righteousness. They pull out their breasts without regard while discussing with adult males and place the nipples in their babies' mouths. They don't always seem to care if the man sees their breasts or not. I saw more than 100 bare breasts the last time I sat at a pediatric ward. I was 15+ and mature but the rule of the Federal Hospital was that I deal with the pediatric ward. I felt embarrassed then but my opinion has changed.

Uncovering one's breasts was not nudity in Africa until not more than 150 years ago. In Southern Africa, female Ph.d holders go topless annually to celebrate the Reed dance or Umemulo.

The most important message is her Clarion call to keep Africa's most populous country unified. That should be our focus.

Her message is well delivered and she deserves accolades. Let's not sexualize her please.

May your wisdom continue to increase

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Sirbedy: 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
I know she must from that part of the Country
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Falomo211(m): 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
cassidy1996:
She still dey play game

She still dey game grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Falomo211(m): 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
heydora:
Okokobioko!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by Ekealterego: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
blueAgent:

That's totally false.

The dressed that way because they lacked alternatives.

Neither was it becos of their culture or civilisation.

Even the middle east with its deserts and heat never had people walk around naked in the name of culture and environment.

What environment are you talking about, has African weather changed that much?

In Southern Nigeria were you have frequent rain and cold did our ancestors still not go naked, if they covered their bodies it was becos of cold and not becos they felt it was the moral thing to do.

Mehn! I would at least thought you have travelled a bit or know your geography a bit or at least basic research... Have you been to the middle east before or in a desert environment? How will you survive the sandblast without covering up and wrapping your head and face with a fabric? Do you even understand how deathly cold the night weather is? Don't you know the extreme day and night temperature range?

Most of Africa that are not part of the desert did not need clothes to survive, everyone that studied basic geography or history knows this,.. let's stop talking ignorantly. The Africans that lived in the Sahara covered their face at least, I mean just simple symbol of drawings of ancient Egyptians should tell you all the story. They covered their face because of that environment. Coming down to most sub-saharan Africa, it is a different covering requirement.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ekealterego:

Mehn! I would at least thought you have travelled a bit or know your geography a bit or at least basic research... Have you been to the middle east before or in a desert environment? How will you survive the sandblast without covering up and wrapping your head and face with a fabric? Do you even understand how deathly cold the night weather is? Don't you know the extreme day and night temperature range?

Most of Africa that are not part of the desert did not need clothes to survive, everyone that studied basic geography or history knows this,.. let's stop talking ignorantly. The Africans that lived in the Sahara covered their face at least, I mean just simple symbol of drawings of ancient Egyptians should tell you all the story. They covered their face because of that environment. Coming down to most sub-saharan Africa, it is a different covering requirement.

You just talking crap with sentiment and emotions.

Africans allowed women to go topless becos of their weather and culture as you claim.

And my argument is that weather it is their culture or weather the reason was not and never good enough.

Do you even think?

If we are to go back to living or dressing like our fathers would that be an Advancements on our part?

Have you imagined going to a bank or MTN customer care center and the lady attending to you is totally topless becos of African culture or weather as you claim.
Imagine watching the news on TV with the female newscaster totally topless.

Would you allow your wife to go topless becos our forefathers did so for what ever stupid reason you might give?

The middle east is one of the hottest parts of the World yet their females cover themselves very well.

Even in Africa, Mali,Chad,Niger,Sudan and parts of Nigeria experience the same sand blast and cold temperatures at night, yet they live naked, so your argument that the reason for Africans living naked is becos of sand blast and temperature is a lie.

Go and check the weather of Arizona,New mexico,Texas in US and parts of Western Australia they experience sandblast and cold nights yet for over 200yrs they were inhabited by Europeans they did not dress half naked with the excuse that the weather is the cause.

Like I said before Africans were limited in their resources and civilisation hence why they dressed partly naked not becos of any culture or weather.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) by heydora: 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
OBTMOS:

Hahahahahahahaha
Omoh, u made me laugh mehn

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. / MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots / Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.