Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,566 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 - Sports (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 (55436 Views)

Tokyo2020 Male Basketball: Nigeria Loses To Italy 71 - 80 / Tokyo2020 Female Basketball: Nigeria Loses To The USA 72 - 81 / Tokyo2020 Male Basketball: Nigeria Loses To Germany 92 - 99 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by theTranscriber: 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
Our men tried! cheesy grin

We love them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by theTranscriber: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
LZAA:

Please shut up and take your moronic tribalistic brothers on this thread with you
Good God!!
Like someone said i think it's high time this tribalism nonsense is checked on
Our boys did well
They did very well
Aussies were the better team

I love Igbos I love everyone
Tribalism is a diseases!
stanluiz:
It is because there is no Yoruba in that team cheesy Ntooor!!! tongue E dey pain you. You guys are not good. You people are worthless piece of shit.

We will continue to dominate you in the Nigeria basketball where we loose to any foreign team or not. Ntooor cheesy
Oni is Yoruba
You still failed
Nigeria failed
We will rise
Together!
God bless Nigerians
Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. MAKE WE STOP THIS TRIBALISTIC STUFFS NA. I DONT KNOW WHY WE DONT LOVE OURSELVES… WHEN WE TRAVEL OUT, THE WHITE SKIN PEOPLE USE RECIST WORDS ON US AND WE WILL BE COMPLAINING AND CRYING BITTERLY. HERE, WE ARE INSULTING OURSELVES. IMAGINE WHITE FOLKS ARE HERE ON NAIRALAND READING OUR COMMENTS. WHAT WOULD YOU THINK WILL GOING ON IN THEIR MINDS? PLZ, LET STOP ALL THIS. WE ARE ALL ONE
when your southern people were saying junks about northerners where were you

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by jahsharon: 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Igboho will be sentenced to 21 years imprisonment like a common criminal by this time tomorrow

Have you taken those hard drugs again?
Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
hmmmm THEY WERE BUSY CELEBRATING VICTORY OVER US...
Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by DoggoneDogg: 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
jahsharon:

Have you taken those hard drugs again?

Igboho will need it for tomorrow unfortunately but suicide must be prevented in his case so it sinks in. He can't take the cheap Awolowo way out of this misery...
Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

One minute you're from Delta, the next minute you are from the West. grin Typical Afonja betrayer.

By the way, Obi Cubana is Sunday Igboho's age mate. One is growing daily, the other will be sentenced to 21 years imprisonment tomorrow. Shalom.
is nnamdi Kanu not in chains now on Nigeria idiotic biafruad fool
Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by DoggoneDogg: 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
is nnamdi Kanu not in chains now on Nigeria idiotic biafruad fool

Sunday Igboho is in chains now & wept like a baby.
He will be sentenced to 21 years imprisonment tomorrow.
Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by WhatCanIsay(m): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
gare:

"Everyone" meaning those that are already Biafra Scammed, not loving and respectful Igbos you call Efulefu

Ok the Igbo people call the loving and respectful ones amongst themselves, efulefu?

See the kind stupidity and over-generalisation unnecessary hatred for people de generate.
Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by Uchasa(m): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
Rashkeed:
Adetokunbo so in Greece �� the name was changed have sense grin

How does that affect me? I know the name
Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by rollandben(m): 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
EraseTheDot:

He gathered bench warmers & dressing room cleaners to come play for Nigeria because they are ibos.

-erase the dot
President buhari and Tinubu is the cause...nothing good happens in their era...na only corruption.
Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
YorubarLord:
Insecure to igbos? Of all the tribes in Nigeria? You fools are the ones always jumping up and down and trying to attach yourself to yoruba issues be it politics or cultural, and whenever you don't get the needed attention your resort to your default settings. "it's because we are igbos" grin. Pathetic lots

Mynd44 lalasticalala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by Ojukwubucket(m): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
YungMillionaire:

Which Igbo money developed Lagos? Lagos was mostly developed by resources from SW Nigeria. I am not even from SW and I know this. Get sense now.
Then u r daft...
Lagos state was the capital of Nigeria.. Hence it had almost all federal structures which attracted many people and investors into it..Mostly Igbo people who are business minded trooped into it...No other tribe has invested and contributed to the development of Lagos than Igbos...
But u r still a toddler and an Igbo hater so u will not understand...
Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
YorubarLord:
Don't mind the idiot, now that they fumbled and getting dragged by the same tribes they mock they want to use their favorite weapon. Victimhood grin
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2021
YorubarLord:
Your unnecessary noise making and the way you like talking down on other people's achievements whenever it comes up is why you keep attracting hate to yourselves. Asides that no one gives a fvck about your pathetic tribe riddled with people of terrible inferiority complex and uncultured uncouth tacky utterances. This is the same nonsense igbos do in ghana and South Africa even African Americans complain about the disrespectful crap talk

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by YungMillionaire: 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ojukwubucket:
Then u r daft...
Lagos state was the capital of Nigeria.. Hence it had almost all federal structures which attracted many people and investors into it..Mostly Igbo people who are business minded trooped into it...No other tribe has invested and contributed to the development of Lagos than Igbos...But u r still a toddler and an Igbo hater so u will not understand...

Okay. Please tell us. Name one Lagos infrastructure that was built by 'Igbo' money?
Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by YungMillionaire: 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
LZAA:
Please shut up and take your moronic tribalistic brothers on this thread with you Good God!! Like someone said i think it's high time this tribalism nonsense is checked on

Okay. Please tell us. Name one Lagos infrastructure that was built by 'Igbo' money?
Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by LZAA: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
YungMillionaire:

While you clowns are busy trolling online and hating igbos,the north and the British are actually enjoying this nonsense
So yes keep blasting the igbos,infact insult kanu and ipob more
What a shame

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by Ojukwubucket(m): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
YungMillionaire:

Lol..ur moniker just confirmed that u r a child.. U will still argue like a kid u r even if I mention all of them...
Do u know how many structures that have been built by Igbos in Lagos...
Do u know d owner of transcorp Hilton in Lagos?
Do u know the people that single handedly built the Tradefare market at ojo?
Igbos investment in Lagos are uncountable...
U be pikin angry grin
Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by YungMillionaire: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
LZAA:
While you clowns are busy trolling online and hating igbos,the north and the British are actually enjoying this nonsense So yes keep blasting the igbos,infact insult kanu and ipob more What a shame

Where did I blast Igbos? The guy made a claim and I am asking for evidence. I am for Southern Unity but that does not mean I will swallow falsehood for the sake of unity.
Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by YungMillionaire: 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ojukwubucket:
Lol..ur moniker just confirmed that u r a child.. U will still argue like a kid u r even if I mention all of them...Do u know how many structures that have been built by Igbos in Lagos...Do u know d owner of transcorp Hilton in Lagos?Do u know the people that single handedly built the Tradefare market at ojo?
Igbos investment in Lagos are uncountable...U be pikin angry grin

You don't even know the meaning of infrastructure. I thought you were smart but I was wrong. Its okay. You can move on.
Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by Ojukwubucket(m): 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
YungMillionaire:

You don't even know the meaning of infrastructure. I thought you were smart but I was wrong. Its okay. You can move on.

What is an infrastructure..?
Abi na only road and pipe borne water secondary school definition wey u cram?
See this one o grin
Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by ibiso1986: 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
the kangaroos done destroy our biafran brothers ooo. marsupial ass niggas
lol... Nice one ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by HEAVEN4444: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
ibiso1986:
lol... Nice one ....
grin
Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by Exponential101: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
The problem with you foolish Igbos is that you are OK when your tribesmen are the one dushing out the bigotry small pay back you go rethorical. How many times have foolish Igbos insulted Fashola Tinubu Oshibajo on NL without your bigoted father lamenting ?!

Only your papa get 2 head to disparage others ba.

Kinzo0917:
. MAKE WE STOP THIS TRIBALISTIC STUFFS NA. I DONT KNOW WHY WE DONT LOVE OURSELVES… WHEN WE TRAVEL OUT, THE WHITE SKIN PEOPLE USE RECIST WORDS ON US AND WE WILL BE COMPLAINING AND CRYING BITTERLY. HERE, WE ARE INSULTING OURSELVES. IMAGINE WHITE FOLKS ARE HERE ON NAIRALAND READING OUR COMMENTS. WHAT WOULD YOU THINK WILL GOING ON IN THEIR MINDS? PLZ, LET STOP ALL THIS. WE ARE ALL ONE
Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
They tried. Just 17 points behind
Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by mapet: 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
JayB11:
I mean no apology, but to be honest, Nairaland as a platform is breeding and harboring a lot of bigotry. The attention of the Nigerian government should be brought to this end.

Nairaland is the rubbish dump of Social Media na!
Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by olaadenigeria(m): 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
Just like the way BH and Bandits leaders are already serving their jail terms. Even Buhari will not pray that happen

Igboho will be sentenced to 21 years imprisonment like a common criminal by this time tomorrow[/quote]
Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Sunday Igboho is in chains now & wept like a baby.
He will be sentenced to 21 years imprisonment tomorrow.
both are criminals and they deserve their end point
Re: Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 by haslaw(m): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
Jacobx007:
If they had won today, you will be hearing things like:
** IGBO AMAKA
** THE BEST TRIBE IN AFRICA
** THIS IS MERIT SELECTION
** ETC
DATS HOW GOD WILL DISGRACE YOU THROUGHOUT THIS TOURNAMENT

Keep living in ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) / Coronavirus: Paulo Dybala Tests Positive For Fourth Time In Six Weeks / Am I The Only One That Doesn't Like This New Football Trend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.