Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

See what my hostel girl did to me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See what my hostel girl did to me (5853 Views)

What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money / What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday / This Cute Girl Did This At The Bank And I Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See what my hostel girl did to me by NgoziLovelyn(f): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
I don get HIV ooo. Just see what this my hostel girl did to me

Omoh...I don collect. Infact something in me dey tell me say I don collect. I don dey see the symptoms already.
Na wetin dis girls wey dey live for my hostel dey cause.
How can someone come down to fetch water and will be wearing almost something that will be showing her entire body?
And some go just stylishly carry one small bucket like that and put am for head and allow the water pour on their body. A small bucket oo my brothers. Small bucket for that matter. And why carrying it on the head? When they can comfortably carry am for hand. This girls dey extremely wicked aswear.
And you know when water touch those oranges and those protruding backsides, how they use to shake. My head..... E dey burst my head. I no fit control the sight....

I don't even know if it has ever occurred to them that, it's a mixed hostel and not one made only for girls.
Seriously, we don see enough for that hostel. And me and my guys go just dey look, feeling tempted to touch.
But there's this one, omo..her own worse and na her own dey always enta my body. Any time I see her fetching water, I must surely look for a way to help myself. Yes oo, soapy style.
The thing happen soo tey I begin dey obsessed with her. To the point that I mastered the time she usually come downstairs to fetch water.
And whenever that time reaches, I go just run outside, stand dey wait for her.
Her body na magnet. She magnetically took over my senses and I begin dey behave like mumu.

So the thing come dey serious and I swore to make a move. I must lash da girl... What she was doing was getting too much. She was putting all the guys in the lodge into trouble.
And the funny part is that, I wasn't the only guy obsessed with her. She don charm all the guys wey dey live for lodge.

Even her fellow girls wey dey live for hostel come dey vex for her......
continue reading from Ngozi Lovelyn....no vex abeg

https://ngozilovelyn.com/2021/07/see-what-my-hostel-girl-did-to-me.html

2 Likes

Re: See what my hostel girl did to me by Fahdiga(m): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
Thank God for you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See what my hostel girl did to me by NgoziLovelyn(f): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
Thank God for you
Why are you like this naa
Re: See what my hostel girl did to me by Fahdiga(m): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:

Why are you like this naa
What did I do wrong?

1 Like

Re: See what my hostel girl did to me by NgoziLovelyn(f): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
What did I do wrong?

You know know what you did joor..

1 Like

Re: See what my hostel girl did to me by EdoFirstBorn(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
[s]
NgoziLovelyn:

Omoh...I don collect. Infact something in me dey tell me say I don collect. I don dey see the symptoms already.
How can someone come down to fetch water and will be wearing almost something that will be showing her entire body?
And some go just stylishly carry one small bucket like that and put am for head and allow the water pour on their body. A small bucket oo my brothers. Small bucket for that matter. And why carrying it on the head? When they can comfortably carry am for hand. This girls dey extremely wicked aswear.
And you know when water touch those oranges and those protruding backsides, how they use to shake. My head..... E dey burst my head. I no fit control the sight....

I don't even know if it has ever occurred to them that, it's a mixed hostel and not one made only for girls.
Seriously, we don see enough for that hostel. And me and my guys go just dey look, feeling tempted to touch.
But there's this one, omo..her own worse and na her own dey always enta my body. Any time I see her fetching water, I must surely look for a way to help myself. Yes oo, soapy style.
The thing happen soo tey I begin dey obsessed with her. To the point that I mastered the time she usually come downstairs to fetch water.
Her body na magnet. She magnetically took over my senses and I begin dey behave like mumu.

So the thing come dey serious and I swore to make a move. I must lash da girl... What she was doing was getting too much. She was putting all the guys in the lodge into trouble.
And the funny part is that, I wasn't the only guy obsessed with her. She don charm all the guys wey dey live for lodge.

[/s]

If this is true serves you right .
If it's a lie or made up story ,may it be true for you

Bye

4 Likes

Re: See what my hostel girl did to me by Fahdiga(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:

I don't
Re: See what my hostel girl did to me by NgoziLovelyn(f): 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
I don't

Ok then
Re: See what my hostel girl did to me by Fahdiga(m): 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:

I love you
Re: See what my hostel girl did to me by NgoziLovelyn(f): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

Bye
grin grin grin grin...lolz. Pls pray for him... Don't wish that on him ok, everybody is a sinner you know..
Re: See what my hostel girl did to me by Fahdiga(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
I love you too
Re: See what my hostel girl did to me by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Re: See what my hostel girl did to me by KmniAutos(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

Bye

Calm down grin grin
Re: See what my hostel girl did to me by Fahdiga(m): 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:

I love you my boo
Re: See what my hostel girl did to me by WoundedLamb: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
If you were a lady, they would have called you an attention seeking hoe.
Re: See what my hostel girl did to me by EdoFirstBorn(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:

grin grin grin grin...lolz. Pls pray for him... Don't wish that on him ok, everybody is a sinner you know..

This thread is useless

1 Like

Re: See what my hostel girl did to me by NgoziLovelyn(f): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
Re: See what my hostel girl did to me by NgoziLovelyn(f): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

This thread is useless
Re: See what my hostel girl did to me by AdaBekee23: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
YOU never see anything yet
Re: See what my hostel girl did to me by AdaBekee23: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

Bye
Easy Mr na so de story touch you.
Re: See what my hostel girl did to me by AdaBekee23: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
[quote author=Fahdiga post=104044880][/quote]
You say wetin?
Re: See what my hostel girl did to me by Josbreed: 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
La click la bend my my left leg.
Re: See what my hostel girl did to me by Rickmann: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:

Did you forget you said you are female? Which one come be all this story na?
Re: See what my hostel girl did to me by NgoziLovelyn(f): 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
Click naaaa... dis thin you are doing....e no good oo. Click now or I won't stop crying .....
Josbreed:
La click la bend my my left leg.
Re: See what my hostel girl did to me by NgoziLovelyn(f): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
See ngozilovelyn.com so you can understand Ok....
Rickmann:

Did you forget you said you are female? Which one come be all this story na?
Re: See what my hostel girl did to me by Sesmosfame: 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
Na to die remain sha
Re: See what my hostel girl did to me by OGWILLS123: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
grin very funny grin and nonsense angry thread. grin
Re: See what my hostel girl did to me by Classcaptain1(m): 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:

Congrats bro. More wins and collecting to you.
Re: See what my hostel girl did to me by NgoziLovelyn(f): 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2021
OGWILLS123:
grin very funny grin and nonsense angry thread. grin
hahhaa
Re: See what my hostel girl did to me by NgoziLovelyn(f): 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
Classcaptain1:

Congrats bro. More wins and collecting to you.
Don't do this pls
Re: See what my hostel girl did to me by onomeabuja: 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:

D girl anus b like this too

Re: See what my hostel girl did to me by careytommy37(m): 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
Congratulations o, when would you be hosting your send off party to the afterlife?

(1) (2) (Reply)

S£X WITH TOLU … (18+) / "Be Ready!” – Canada-based Nigerian Lady Who Resumes Work At 5am Tells Nigerians / Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.