Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? (5856 Views)

Can You Tell Your Wife Or Your GF To Do Ass Surgery? / Hilda Dokubo Rescued Me When My Period Showed Up In Public - Lady / Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by Islandboi(m): 11:35am On May 16, 2023
Someone told me she is a run girl and she did ass surgery. But I disagree. I told him that ass is natural.
Re: Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by Omihanifa: 11:37am On May 16, 2023
She did BBL, talent or skills aside she's aslo an olosho. People way know her for lekki Don dey drop gist for twitter
Re: Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by godliman: 11:37am On May 16, 2023
Islandboi:
Someone told me she is a run girl and she did ass surgery. But I disagree. I told him that ass is natural.
Go and do x-ray to confirm naa, one thing no one can deny is that she is morally very dirty

6 Likes

Re: Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by VawulenceProMax: 11:41am On May 16, 2023
Yes na codedruns girl.
My brain tells me that hilda baci must have been bleeped and she must have sucked many koks and drank a good load of semen for energy before she was given the opportunity to try out that record. How can you people tell me that of all cooks in naija, na only this olosho looking geh them see to put up for world record.
Mtcheeew to any fakker that thinks otherwise .
I will never eat her food. There is possibility of cum entering the food.
I am entitled to my opinion. Read and pass

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by Adexgentle005(m): 11:47am On May 16, 2023
Omihanifa:
She did BBL, talent or skills aside she's aslo an olosho. People way know her for lekki Don dey drop gist for twitter
Really? Make we see the gist bro
Re: Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by Islandboi(m): 11:48am On May 16, 2023
godliman:

Go and do x-ray to confirm naa, one thing no one can deny is that she is morally very dirty
What do you mean by morally very dirty?
Re: Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by Islandboi(m): 11:49am On May 16, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
Yes na codedruns girl.
My brain tells me that hilda baci must have been bleeped and she must have sucked many koks and drank a good load of semen for energy before she was given the opportunity to try out that record. How can you people tell me that of all cooks in naija, na only this olosho looking geh them see to put up for world record.
I doubt it. People may be using her picture on coded runs.
Re: Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by Smitaro100(m): 11:52am On May 16, 2023
Enemies of progress everywhere..

Spits on ur bicycle seat heads.. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by Geovanni412(m): 11:59am On May 16, 2023
Islandboi:

She is a lady

She is 27 yrs old

She has sexy looking pics on Instagram

She is unmarried and has broken Guinness book of records

It's her life. If you don't like it, you can break the world record for pull-up or do sth much better than her. Last time I checked, the best chefs are men ... Gordon Ramsay etc.

She didn't say she was looking for husband. grin

10 Likes

Re: Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by SenecaTheYonger: 12:01pm On May 16, 2023
Man, who cares?

Also Airtel Users, how far?
Re: Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by pinkguy(m): 12:34pm On May 16, 2023
Lol na Calabar girl na follow come,they don't have challenge with big butt

5 Likes

Re: Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by Islandboi(m): 12:40pm On May 16, 2023
pinkguy:
Lol na Calabar girl na follow come,they don't have challenge with big butt
Na Akwa ibom girl

6 Likes

Re: Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by bdon123(m): 12:59pm On May 16, 2023
I noticed d girl in private jets n on trips around d world.I also saw her lavish birthday party ....that babe na big time runs girl..not local one.i think she has xtremely rich sugar daddies.U wont see 1 pic of her n her bf on her instagram.when a girl of 27th has never publicly shown bf,u know she is a runs girl thats why

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by Nwibii: 1:53pm On May 16, 2023
All these are not necessary anymore. Nigerians with a pulldown mentality. Even if she does, at least she's cave a notch from her hustle.
Make unah go hustle leave other people alone.

Probably the reason some of you aren't doing well is this pull down syndrome that was inherited by you from your parents who inturn inherited it from your grand parents cool cool cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by teebagy: 3:22pm On May 16, 2023
Omihanifa:
Do u have evidence to prove it.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by teebagy: 3:23pm On May 16, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
Yes na codedruns girl.
Evidence.
Re: Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by pinkguy(m): 3:33pm On May 16, 2023
Islandboi:
Na Akwa ibom girl
yes Calabar , akwa ibom are one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by ednut1(m): 3:45pm On May 16, 2023
teebagy:
Do u have evidence to prove it.
Islandboi:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CTDGOkbjm-z/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== See evidence here she did her ass lol

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by Astra101: 3:47pm On May 16, 2023
C
Re: Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by VawulenceProMax: 6:15pm On May 16, 2023
ednut1:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CTDGOkbjm-z/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== See evidence here she did her ass lol
no waste your time with hediots

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by madscientist88(m): 6:24pm On May 16, 2023
what are you going to do with that info? is it that you cant handle her being human or its just natural traits of religious dogma?

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by Gerrard59(m): 7:55pm On May 16, 2023
ednut1:

You na bad guy grin Thank God I have never argued this anywhere.
Re: Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by Kobicove(m): 8:18pm On May 16, 2023
There's a lot of negative news trailing this lady... undecided
Re: Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 16, 2023
Check it yourself sad

Re: Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by Islandboi(m): 10:33pm On May 16, 2023
Merch:
Check it yourself sad
So,we are celebrating olosho? This country sef

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by Abolodje: 10:36pm On May 16, 2023
I trust guys to always drop receipts, if you’re a good girl people will always testify. And if you’re a baddie your clients sef must testify 😹
I just knew the whole hype surrounding her wasn’t natural, but damn what do I know lol
Re: Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by Kobicove(m): 12:28am On May 17, 2023
Hardcore investigators full this Nairaland, dem don go dig out her life history grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by KGBEAST(m): 12:28am On May 17, 2023
Omihanifa:
Links to the gist abeg
Re: Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by Nobody: 1:22am On May 17, 2023
omo the hype tire me bro sad
Islandboi:
So,we are celebrating olosho? This country sef
Re: Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by Adexgentle005(m): 11:10am On May 17, 2023
Kobicove:
Hardcore investigators full this Nairaland, dem don go dig out her life history grin
it’s obvious nah. That ass can’t be natural.
Re: Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by tnerro1(m): 2:23pm On May 31, 2023
I hear she does both male and female, na from grapevine oo
Re: Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? by Houseofglam7(f): 2:53pm On May 31, 2023
Someone creates a topic just for this
Yikes 😬

(1) (Reply)

Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help / What Are Your Favourite Moments During Sex? / When A Christian Wants To Have Sex With His Wife (read Hilarious Prayers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.