Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,273 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

See The Exercise This Lady Was Caught Doing That Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Exercise This Lady Was Caught Doing That Got People Talking (5348 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / VIDEO: See The Dangerous Exercise This Heavily Pregnant Woman Was Caught Doing / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Exercise This Lady Was Caught Doing That Got People Talking by facely007: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
One of the things the doctor tells you each time your visit the clinic for a medical check-up is to get enough sleep, eat well, and exercise regularly.

A lady has become the centre of attraction after she shared photos of her multi-tasking gymnastic strength as she puts her body and muscles to action.

You will agree with me that very few people can do what this lady did in these photos as it involves strength and flexibility.

When I was young I use to admire Jean-Claude Van Damme because the actor could split two of his legs apart for as long as he likes.

Back then we usually mimic him by also trying to split our legs the same way and this always ends up in disaster and torn trousers.

This lady has broken the record of Van Damme by not only stretching her two legs apart but also bending her head to go in-between her two legs as can be seen in the photo.

SOURCE: TOKTOK9JA
MORE PHOTOS HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/see-the-excercise-this-lady-was-caught-doing-that-got-people-talking/

1 Like

Re: See The Exercise This Lady Was Caught Doing That Got People Talking by illicit(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
E get why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Exercise This Lady Was Caught Doing That Got People Talking by Fahdiga(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
Make I insert?
Re: See The Exercise This Lady Was Caught Doing That Got People Talking by Bluntguy: 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
The biggest frog in history, that is all I can see.
Re: See The Exercise This Lady Was Caught Doing That Got People Talking by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
although i understand the amazing beauty of what she can do (aka she can lick your balls while you fukc her from the back)...... cameltoe alert!!!

[img]https://media1./images/5a82db56e76989ae2ec862a642e7a5e3/tenor.gif?itemid=13676761[/img]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Exercise This Lady Was Caught Doing That Got People Talking by Candidlady: 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
Make I insert?

Wayray na cd player bah

2 Likes

Re: See The Exercise This Lady Was Caught Doing That Got People Talking by Kobicove(m): 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
I'm impressed that someone who is so chubby can do this smiley

1 Like

Re: See The Exercise This Lady Was Caught Doing That Got People Talking by thesicilian: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
What will some females not do for attention?

4 Likes

Re: See The Exercise This Lady Was Caught Doing That Got People Talking by Sonnobax15(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
shocked
But that one no be exercise na..

Na sex style be that undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Exercise This Lady Was Caught Doing That Got People Talking by OlayemiAshraf(m): 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
Stew

Re: See The Exercise This Lady Was Caught Doing That Got People Talking by Olachase(m): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
Zoom the pix make u self enjoy wetin I see
@poster above me may u never die young

5 Likes

Re: See The Exercise This Lady Was Caught Doing That Got People Talking by yetunsbay(m): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
If u no zoom you're Godly

2 Likes

Re: See The Exercise This Lady Was Caught Doing That Got People Talking by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kobicove:
I'm impressed that someone who is so chubby can do this smiley

chubby bawo...?! that babe is slim with pure african booty na!!!! here is the same babe facing front (@fit_cisca)...

Re: See The Exercise This Lady Was Caught Doing That Got People Talking by OGWILLS123: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
WoW shocked
She can give you doggy and B J at the same time tongue
Re: See The Exercise This Lady Was Caught Doing That Got People Talking by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
Disgusting
Re: See The Exercise This Lady Was Caught Doing That Got People Talking by JOACHINpedro: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
although i understand the amazing beauty of what she can do (aka she can lick your balls while you fukc her from the back)...... cameltoe alert!!!

[img]https://media1./images/5a82db56e76989ae2ec862a642e7a5e3/tenor.gif?itemid=13676761[/img]
shocked
Re: See The Exercise This Lady Was Caught Doing That Got People Talking by bestabigaelever(f): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

Men!!!!
Re: See The Exercise This Lady Was Caught Doing That Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Stew
Rice wink
Re: See The Exercise This Lady Was Caught Doing That Got People Talking by Snitch24(m): 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
Pls don't zoom
Re: See The Exercise This Lady Was Caught Doing That Got People Talking by jamedley8: 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
Amazing!
Re: See The Exercise This Lady Was Caught Doing That Got People Talking by onomeabuja: 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Stew
This one no be that fulani cow wen de miss
chia womens' don destroy womens'

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Hate This Question? / Will She Get Pregnant / Tall Cute Edo Slayqueen, Slays With Open Chest (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.