Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area (36769 Views)

Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? / Man Gets First Haircut In 15 Years To Join Army — See The Transformation / Haircut Styles For Black Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by lordally(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2022
Englandboy:
bro how far did u still continue to barb from aboki,I just tried my at first I got krakara and rashes after later I stop, I would like to barb from them again clippers doesn't give me shinning head.

I didn't barb at the Aboki's place again. Although truth is I think the more I barb There , the more the skin on my head will get used to Razor blades and then the rashes won't come again after its use.

So I think for now , after you barb at the Aboki's , buy any medicated cream being sold at any chemist and rub it on your head. I used SKINEAL on my head to cure the rashes although there are other good creams too Like Vista plus , Funbact A etc.
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
lordally:

I didn't barb at the Aboki's place again. Although truth is I think the more I barb There , the more the skin on my head will get used to Razor blades and then the rashes won't come again after its use.

So I think for now , after you barb at the Aboki's , buy any medicated cream being sold at any chemist and rub it on your head. I used SKINEAL on my head to cure the rashes although there are other good creams too Like Vista plus , Funbact A etc.
thought u said that u like the skin cut from the aboki u must have ur reason for clippers.i will try it again ,I tried it about 3 month ago I had craw craw and rashes and I had to stop it because of the craw craw I will try it again
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by lordally(m): 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
Englandboy:
thought u said that u like the skin cut from the aboki u must have ur reason for clippers.i will try it again ,I tried it about 3 month ago I had craw craw and rashes and I had to stop it because of the craw craw I will try it again

I liked the Shinning skin cut pp.. but meeeen the craw craw I got wasn't pleasant abeg... The craw craw is as a result of the skin reaction to the blade sha... I applied Funbact A to fasten the removal of the craw craw... Omo ever since then, I use two hands Go Hug my clipper ooo , I no get strength to dey rub Medicated cream for my head again abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 15, 2022
lordally:

I liked the Shinning skin cut pp.. but meeeen the craw craw I got wasn't pleasant abeg... The craw craw is as a result of the skin reaction to the blade sha... I applied Funbact A to fasten the removal of the craw craw... Omo ever since then, I use two hands Go Hug my clipper ooo , I no get strength to dey rub Medicated cream for my head again abeg.
I thought that those medicated creams are for Clearing pimples on the face, my reasons why i want to barb from aboki is that after the hair cut it doesn't grow fast on like the clippers and no 2 the place I do barb my hair is full of tout
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
lordally:

same craw craw came back after barbing from aboki have apply some things on my head ,it is still there .I will go get myself a clipper to barb myself every weekend on skincut and please advise on what type of of clipper to buy that will shine my head like rechargeable
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by lordally(m): 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
Englandboy:
same craw craw came back after barbing from aboki have apply some things on my head ,it is still there .I will go get myself a clipper to barb myself every weekend on skincut and please advise on what type of of clipper to buy that will shine my head like rechargeable

The Craw craw is just your skin reacting to the blade... Truth is as time goes on the skin on your head will get used to it. Secondly , if you go up our chats you'll see creams I recommended to speed up the clearing of the craw craw from your head.

As of the best clipper to use on your head , I would recommend buying these new rechargeable clippers. I use one and they give me almost same cut as the Aboki blade does.
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
lordally:

The Craw craw is just your skin reacting to the blade... Truth is as time goes on the skin on your head will get used to it. Secondly , if you go up our chats you'll see creams I recommended to speed up the clearing of the craw craw from your head.

As of the best clipper to use on your head , I would recommend buying these new rechargeable clippers. I use one and they give me almost same cut as the Aboki blade does.
what the brand name of the clipper and how much did you get urs ,thanks man I will not barb from aboki again my head does not look pleasant the craw craw thing is not a good thing I have the funbact a
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
lordally:

bro i learnt my lesson the hard way i will now hug my clipper to barb myself now,that craw craw was too much after barbing from aboki lot of rashes and craw craw didn't heal till three weeks and some days .since
three weeks I haven't barb my hair because of the craw craw thank God it is gone. And please what type of rechargeable clipper do you use and I want the type that will make my head shinning like blade
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by lordally(m): 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
Englandboy:
bro i learnt my lesson the hard way i will now hug my clipper to barb myself now,that craw craw was too much after barbing from aboki lot of rashes and craw craw didn't heal till three weeks and some days .since
three weeks I haven't barb my hair because of the craw craw thank God it is gone. And please what type of rechargeable clipper do you use and I want the type that will make my head shinning like blade

grin grin grin grin grin I don laugh tire... When I had my own craw craw I couldn't barb o...cos the thing go dey pain me... Omo since 2020 I no use Aboki again. So sorry for what you went thru man. Below is the Rechargeable clipper I use

Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
lordally:

grin grin grin grin grin I don laugh tire... When I had my own craw craw I couldn't barb o...cos the thing go dey pain me... Omo since 2020 I no use Aboki again. So sorry for what you went thru man. Below is the Rechargeable clipper I use
I went through a lot o the thing really did a lot harm to me people will me asking what happen to ur head , thanks man I saw that clipper in an electronic shop yesterday it 7k but it seems they rebranded the cartoon
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by lordally(m): 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
Englandboy:
I went through a lot o the thing really did a lot harm to me people will me asking what happen to ur head , thanks man I saw that clipper in an electronic shop yesterday it 7k but it seems they rebranded the cartoon

Me I been dey wear face cap o... They form swagg... I got the clipper lat year for 6k... And it's been serving me well
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 04, 2022
lordally:

Me I been dey wear face cap o... They form swagg... I got the clipper lat year for 6k... And it's been serving me well
thank u bro I appreciate have learn a lot from you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by lordally(m): 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
Englandboy:
thank u bro I appreciate have learn a lot from you

No Lele baba... Take care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 06, 2022
lordally:

No Lele baba... Take care
and bro lastly please before I forget how long do the blade sharpness last before u change the blade and how will I make the replacement blade sharp. Like the follow come type
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by lordally(m): 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
Englandboy:
and bro lastly please before I forget how long do the blade sharpness last before u change the blade and how will I make the replacement blade sharp. Like the follow come type

Omo I've not replaced my blade since I bought it o... I've not even had course to sharpen it... It still sharp
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
lordally:

Omo I've not replaced my blade since I bought it o... I've not even had course to sharpen it... It still sharp
wow that what I want..my money is not complete I will get it soon

1 Like

Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 16, 2022
lordally:

bro what do you use to sterilize ur clipper and after the oils that comes with it get finish where can I get the oil from
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by ManspaceBarber(m): 8:06am On Nov 16, 2022
I would advice classy gentlemen here to avoid chemically formulated haircream and go the organic way for healthy hair (head and facial)

I have solutions below.

Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by lordally(m): 9:18am On Nov 16, 2022
Englandboy:
bro what do you use to sterilize ur clipper and after the oils that comes with it get finish where can I get the oil from

You can get the clipper oil anywhere they sell clipper...some baber's shop sell it too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
lordally:

You can get the clipper oil anywhere they sell clipper...some baber's shop sell it too.
thanks man

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos / Post Your Sunday Outfit / What Slay Mamas Pass Through To Get A Tongue Piercing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.