Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area (36901 Views)

Inflation: Children's Haircut Now #400, Where Are We Heading To? / Man Gets First Haircut In 15 Years To Join Army — See The Transformation / Haircut Styles For Black Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by orlaglobal234: 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
My area is 200 some 250
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Emma1Oj(m): 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
lordally:

Does the Neo medro or Neo preso work when it comes to prevent the rashes from coming up on your head after shaving it with blade? And how much please
Yes, very very effective.. it do prevent rashes.

Presently
Neo Medrol - 4550 to 5k. Depend on location
Neo Preso - 1700 to 2000. Also depend on location.

After shaving, jus apply small quantity enough to go round the shaved area..

I prefer Neo Medrol but it hard to get and if seen the price worth it.

You can get from Good Pharmacy...

1 Like

Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by GboyegaD(m): 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
Still amused because as at 2008 I was paying N1000 for hair cut and people are paying lesser in 2021. Is the price going down?

To those who can cut themselves, it is good but not everyone knows how to. Tried it myself twice because I was occupied and couldn't make it to the salon however, it was a disaster.
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Skullano(m): 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
PacAmaru:
Bros wia be ur location? I for like make u try my hand if u go pay well.i Barb for a living

Onitsha, Anambra State
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by PacAmaru: 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
Skullano:

Onitsha, Anambra State
okay it's a lost compass already I thought u stay between Rivers,bayelsa or Delta....I'm south south based and I run my hussle around the south side,maybe some day we go link up and u go try my hand. take care bro
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by amendara1: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
I barb my hair by myself, I can come and die.
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by iyenebari(m): 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
Emekus999:
skin cut I guess
No sometimes I do barb low cut
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by southpaw86: 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
Elsueno:
sigh....I am planning to buy my own clipper, afterall na just low cut I dey do, plus a bit of shaping...can't be paying above 300 naira for something I can easily do ma self

Exactly what I did too and it's the best decision I've made as regard hair cut,my wife cuts the hair for me since I only just trim my hair weekly

1 Like

Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Bachelorette: 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
I pay N0 for barbing. I have been barbing myself since the beginning of COVID-19, March last year. In fact COVID-19 made me discover my self-barbing potential, Clean skin

No barber will ever chop my money again.
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by GboyegaD(m): 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
mu2sa2:
Japa obsessionist shebi una dey hear.
May God continue to bless our dear native land of Nigeria.

Hmmm...don't people make that amount? They earn dollars and so there's no need comparing the amount paid.
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Larrylarex(m): 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
I have my clipper that I've bought since 2008 but I still go to the salon, ₦300 here in Ogun State, although on the price list, it's ₦400
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by olioxx(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thank God Pman taught me how to barb. Na so I go sharparly buy Rechargeable clipper. .. Things are hard in this country like die.
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Danniedpastor(m): 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
ciro11:

Okumagba Avenue

I dey Agbarho
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by WillyWonda1: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
ciro11:
#300 in Warri
Don't even go there!!!
Where for Warri you dey Barb #300.
Even Enerhen junction is #500
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by djfabmusik(m): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ph... 300, 500, and 1000... Depends in the area.
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Mftivi: 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
This thread is an eye opener Omo!
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by ciro11(m): 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
WillyWonda1:

Don't even go there!!!
Where for Warri you dey Barb #300.
Even Enerhen junction is #500

I nor dey enerhen na, na Okumagba side I dey na 3h for here
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Enn214(m): 2:43am On Jul 26, 2021
MrCuteking:

I own a salon on the island and I pay 600k yearly on rent but haircut is 1k for women and 700 for men, children is 500. The least light bill I receive is #30k monthly including 28k monthly for things I buy (clippercide sterilizers, oil sheens, clipper oil, neck paper, Dettol, detergent, powder, aftershaves, carton of cruset dye, colour dyes, developer, shampoo, relaxer, gel, moulding gel etc)

Though I think my customers are up to 100 albeit, with 5 staffs, I must tell you that salon looks good at first but when you start you may not want to continue.
All those things like hair dye, relaxer, you make more than triple from your services, & home services too isn't it? ..& it's a moving business.. so there's no cause for alarm
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Enn214(m): 2:45am On Jul 26, 2021
Tranquility2345:

What about buying fuel, nepa bill, buying clippers, repairing gen and paying rent? Try to dey use your brain bro angry

Did you see that I used just 5 customers for my analysis? Some barbers in busy areas have more than 20 daily customers
Except you use yr money to drink or womanise which is not uncommon with barbers
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Enn214(m): 2:50am On Jul 26, 2021
olioxx:
Thank God Pman taught me how to barb.
Na so I go sharparly buy Rechargeable clipper.
Things are hard in this country like die.
How much is that rechargable wireless clipper?
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Enn214(m): 3:07am On Jul 26, 2021
Emeka71:
Women don't carry a hair too long they must free the hair and change by or before 2 weeks but a man can maintain afro hair up to 7 months without using a barber.
7 months Na madness

I say just one week you have to trim & friction it...
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Enn214(m): 3:19am On Jul 26, 2021
iswallker:
I barb my Hair with a rechargeable clipper - 5% of the battery does the haircut and shaving

Very efficient

undecided
How much is the clipper? & Where to get it..
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by OFAIKGROUPS(m): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2021
200 naira for my side
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by iswallker(m): 10:00am On Jul 26, 2021
Enn214:

How much is the clipper? & Where to get it..

Check clipper shops in your area - usually where omo igbos sell clothes and or electrical/electronics

Different prizes for different models depending on your pocket

undecided

Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by olioxx(m): 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
Enn214:
How much is that rechargable wireless clipper?
On Jumia I bought it N7,500 plus shipping. That was Dec 2019.
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Emeka71(m): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
Enn214:

7 months Na madness

I say just one week you have to trim & friction it...
Some people can maintain thier hair a long time without going to barber.
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by PeaceIlya: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
wink
lordally:

Ok thanks I go try am
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by psucc(m): 7:08am On Jul 29, 2021
Nigerians are their enemies. Now we have exposed barbers average income and fiaaaamm!

Tomorrow, you go here another tax regime for clippers and barbershops. Our government no dey joke again ooo.
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Mikycruz(m): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nigerians are too stingy when it comes to barbing

Thank you,my brother. It boils down to the experience the barbershop is offering.

I've seen barbershops that charge nothing less than ₦2,000 for basic haircut, and they record more patronage than the regular 'salons' who charge in the range of hundred.

The problem here is that a lot of barbers are selling their services instead of offering memorable experience with innovation, marketing their value and finding a way to reduce thier cost to make profit.

The truth is barbers who know their onions charge according to the quality of their service plus good customer relations.

[/quote]
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
How to avoid shaving rashes after barbing from aboki first times.rashes and krakara
Re: The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
lordally:

I don't get. I mean when I went to the Aboki for the haircut it was good and my head been dey shine like FIFA WORLD CUP but after some days I started having rashes on my head.
bro how far did u still continue to barb from aboki,I just tried my at first I got krakara and rashes after later I stop, I would like to barb from them again clippers doesn't give me shinning head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Post Your Sunday Outfit / Warning To Bleachers And Toners! / 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.