Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,829 members, 7,837,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money (18590 Views)

Sure-Home Marriage Seminar: Learning Your Spouse / Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar / Sure Home Marriage Seminar: Raising Godly Children At 6:30pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by Maj196(m): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
They sure look like him shocked
Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by sexxxyprince: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
damn it
Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by ogododo: 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
Mynd44:
Regardless of the level or phase of your marriage money matter is a serious matter. Therefore, the more a couple understands the making and management of money in relation to their marital wellbeing the better for them.

Join Mr & Mrs Osewa and the entire team of SURE HOME MARRIAGE in a ZOOM Marriage Seminar as they will be teaching on *COMMUNICATION AND MARITAL WELLBEING: a focus on money matters.*

Meeting Details

�Date: Sunday July 25th, 2021
�Time: 6:30pm (WAT)
�Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81010322106?pwd=T0wyT0sycUVTbVJwT0NNQll6VCtlZz09
�Meeting ID: 810 1032 2106
�Passcode: SUREHOME14

Plan to attend, and also invite a family.

I be think I go see Mynd44, Lala, but saw only Seun

2 Likes

Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by dingbang(m): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
Samcent:

Seun, so your papa and mama na born again Christian, you come dey form woke atheist for here....
No problem, I go table your case for this zoom seminar on sex abi money in marriage.
cheesy

This thread will be fun. This i have seen
Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by Tonytonex(m): 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
Those that attend should give us update please.
Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by Legacyfinace: 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
Nnkan nbe
Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by Sirmuel1(m): 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
Seun:
This is the link to the Zoom page:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81010322106?pwd=T0wyT0sycUVTbVJwT0NNQll6VCtlZz09

I'm enjoying this! smiley
Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by Tonytonex(m): 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
ogododo:

I be think I go see Mynd44, Lala, but saw only Seun
please give us excerpts from the webinar.
Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by Legacyfinace: 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
No one is an island of knowledge

1 Like

Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
Baba is making so much sense.

You can still join us

2 Likes

Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by J2381: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ah so Seun finally moved a thread about what his family members are up to, to front page. Wow.

1 Like

Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
Insightful
Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by redsun(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
Marriage is an equal and equitable partnership. All parties, including the children if any, should equally benefit from it. If not, there is no point.
Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
Samcent:

Seun, so your papa and mama na born again Christian, you come dey form woke atheist for here....
No problem, I go table your case for this zoom seminar on sex abi money in marriage.
Don't mind him, his dad is there quoting the scripture back to back but he keeps forming atheist for us here grin. Seun, accept Jesus into your life before it's too late.

7 Likes

Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by Tommymoses(m): 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
They came to counsel our Good Women today(Rccg peace Santuary Jibowu Abule-Egba Lagos) [color=#990000][/color], though today being their anniversary.
The osewe's family are too good men.
I really learned a good approach to a marriage as a young man,

1 Like

Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by Samcent: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
Quinex2:
Don't mind him, his dad is there quoting the scripture back to back but he keeps forming atheist for us here grin. Seun, accept Jesus into your life before it's too late.
Seun don put hand for tortoise anus... grin

I go join this monthly marriage seminar. The day dey go talk about 'marriage and raising your children to walk in your footsteps', that day, the meeting go catch fire! Em go tell us whose step em dey follow.
Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by cooooooks(m): 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
This is the kind of billionaire we should emulate and celebrate.
Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by Seun(m): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
Samcent:
Seun don put hand for tortoise anus... grin

I go join this monthly marriage seminar. The day dey go talk about 'marriage and raising your children to walk in your footsteps', that day, the meeting go catch fire! Em go tell us whose step em dey follow.
My siblings are walking in their footsteps. My sister is a medical consultant married to a medical consultant, both practicing in the US and raising two beautiful daughters in Christ. My brother is a brilliant educator, director and heir to a Christian educational empire who is happily married to a pastor's daughter and they have a fantastic home. I'm actually the least of the Osewas in spite of the popularity of this little forum.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by sisisioge: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
See me rushing there to see NLanders....even real names are more anonymous than our NL monikers. Anyways,I was there....got a reiterate that we must work hard to become wealthy....even the seemingly overnight promotion has a lenghty pedigree.

1 Like

Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by nduchucks: 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
Seun:

My siblings are walking in their footsteps. My sister is a medical consultant married to a medical consultant, both practicing in the US and raising two beautiful daughters in Christ. My brother is a brilliant educator, director and heir to a Christian educational empire who is happily married to a pastor's daughter and they have a fantastic home. I'm actually the least of the Osewas in spite of the popularity of this little forum.

You and your family are blessed.

Haters will always do their thing.
Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by CodeTemplar: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
Seun:

Are you Muslim? I am asking because I cannot quote you here :

https://www.nairaland.com/6668567/condemn-sheikh-bello-yabo-incitiment#104087925
Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by melodyogonna(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
CodeTemplar:

Are you Muslim? I am asking because I cannot quote you here :

https://www.nairaland.com/6668567/condemn-sheikh-bello-yabo-incitiment#104087925

He is the owner of the forum, you think he can't post anything, anywhere on this forum? That oath is for ordinary members.

1 Like

Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by rosalieene(f): 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
Seun:

Are you a Christian now?

1 Like

Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by Samcent: 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
Seun:

It will be be nice to tell us why you are on a different path as regards the faith.

Honestly, I was shocked when I joined the zoom meeting to hear your mother praying and you Daddy quoting scriptures, while you profess to be an atheist here.
Do they know your stand?

Kudos to your parents!

By the grace of God, we will also raise accomplished children like they did.

They have my highest respect and do extend my regards to them.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by HelpYourself(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
Seun:

You sound like you are bragging grin

1 Like

Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by Grupo(m): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
Seun:

Are you married? Hope you wouldn't mind answering?
Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by ricmx(m): 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2021

Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by Nezzjnr: 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
Can someone give us a summary of the meeting
Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by Fortez: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society / Lagos Judge Sent Lawyer To Prison For Chasing Wife With Cutlass (pic) / My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.