Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money (18570 Views)

Sure-Home Marriage Seminar: Learning Your Spouse / Rediscovering Your Spouse: Sure Home Marriage Seminar / Sure Home Marriage Seminar: Raising Godly Children At 6:30pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
We will be there LIVE by God's Grace.
May God keep us all safe and sound till then.
God bless all marriages on Nairaland.

See you 2mao loving people. kiss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
mariahAngel:
Seun, are they your parents?
Yes ma'm, they are.
Wonderful Mom and Dad.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
Benjaniblinks:
Do you mean Seun that has been hiding his face will show up tomorrow?
abi na another Osewa
It will be good if some of you guys can just take out 10 seconds to read before commenting.

Thanks?
No, don't mention.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by TheFalcons: 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I won't be surprised to see Saphiere being the first to join the marriage seminar cheesy. The fear of being addressed as old woman @37 is the beginning of wisdom.
Oh, the owners of The Ambassadors Schools are Seun's family. I once took my pupils to the school for their Annual Maths Competition. Directly or indirectly, I don take Seun's water be that oo.

Please mention Pocoanta , ishilov, Dominick and all the other evening newspapers to gather here.
grin

5 Likes

Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by uhulexy: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
Alright
Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by Nezzjnr: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
Seun parents cheesy
Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by sisisioge: 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
Mynd44:
Regardless of the level or phase of your marriage money matter is a serious matter. Therefore, the more a couple understands the making and management of money in relation to their marital wellbeing the better for them.

Join Mr & Mrs Osewa and the entire team of SURE HOME MARRIAGE in a ZOOM Marriage Seminar as they will be teaching on *COMMUNICATION AND MARITAL WELLBEING: a focus on money matters.*

Meeting Details

�Date: Sunday July 25th, 2021
�Time: 6:30pm (WAT)
�Link: /SUREHOME14
�Meeting ID: 810 1032 2106
�Passcode: SUREHOME14

Plan to attend, and also invite a family.

You just cut my heart...I thought Seun finally got married grin. Anyways, I will attend our parents in law's training.

3 Likes

Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by EmperorTolson: 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Is there really any manual for a successful marriage?
Something that'll work for me. A may not work for me. B...........

What do you think marriage counseling is all about?

1 Like

Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by Henrick007: 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
Leun:
That's the parents of Nairaland owner. The Osewa's.
ye
Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by Ishilove: 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
Chairman Osewa on the beat

1 Like

Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by DontBullshitMe: 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
Are Seun's parents proud of him?
Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by naijadrivablog: 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
Mynd44:
Regardless of the level or phase of your marriage money matter is a serious matter. Therefore, the more a couple understands the making and management of money in relation to their marital wellbeing the better for them.

Join Mr & Mrs Osewa and the entire team of SURE HOME MARRIAGE in a ZOOM Marriage Seminar as they will be teaching on *COMMUNICATION AND MARITAL WELLBEING: a focus on money matters.*

Meeting Details

�Date: Sunday July 25th, 2021
�Time: 6:30pm (WAT)
�Link: /SUREHOME14
�Meeting ID: 810 1032 2106
�Passcode: SUREHOME14

Plan to attend, and also invite a family.

No be your Oga(Seun Osewa) parents be this
Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by naijadrivablog: 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
post=104053720:
We will be there LIVE by God's Grace.
May God keep us all safe and sound till then.
God bless all marriages on Nairaland.

See you 2mao loving people. kiss
I like you well well, so take my advice:
Better no go physically. Make you resemble this fine man. cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by Flexxinice: 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
No knowledge is lost!

Unfortunately, some of us won't attend. That time is not favourable. Na movement time for road for me be that!

But I hope Saphiere (The Future is Female crooner), Pocohontas, , Righteousness9, Slawormiir, and all the Nairaland ladies with relationship and marital problems.

We hope all that is taught by the Osewa's will be in print and posted on Nairaland for us (who no go get chance to attend) to read when we settle for house later at night.

4 Likes

Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by phemmyfour: 6:57am On Jul 25, 2021
Leun:
That's the parents of Nairaland owner. The Osewa's.
I know someone will type this

1 Like

Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by smartNerd: 8:47am On Jul 25, 2021
“Opportunity is missed by most people because it
is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” —
Thomas Edison

1 Like

Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by Seun(m): 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2021

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by Seun(m): 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by olumike001(m): 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Is there really any manual for a successful marriage?
Something that'll work for me. A may not work for me. B...........

It's good you learn the dynamics as well. It's not about you alone sir...

1 Like

Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by Biglittlelois(f): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by liv123: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
https://youtube.com/c/ZiclerVoice good marriage is a big blessing
Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by slimman007: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
mariahAngel:
Seun, are they your parents?

Yes they are.That is seun's mum and dad...The school is in Ogun state
Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by tunapawizzy: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
Well
Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by rollywise(m): 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
All4fun:
What I have to say is that is this country was actually working yogi Noonan's of money money money Omari samina on marriage seminars it is because the country is so f***** up our leaders are eating our destinies it's normal price it's no a vision and eating our mission everything so stupid

What country are from please?
Re: Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money by Samcent: 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
Seun:
This is the link to the Zoom page:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81010322106?pwd=T0wyT0sycUVTbVJwT0NNQll6VCtlZz09
Seun, so your papa and mama na born again Christian, you come dey form woke atheist for here....
No problem, I go table your case for this zoom seminar on sex abi money in marriage.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Marriage An Achievement? / **ee / Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.