Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? (1643 Views)

I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. / My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by arthurwillia(m): 8:04am On Jul 25, 2021
Onahi95:

God forbid.....back to sender

Cause I no know why you no go Dey get interest for woman, na man Go dey attractvyiu be that, one thing just must kill a man
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by SPOLO(m): 8:13am On Jul 25, 2021
Onahi95:
For over a year now I've found out that I'm no longer interested in ladies, more like I don't have time for them again. Growing up I was more of a play boy, I once had dated over 8 girls at a go, I loved the constant ringing of my phone, the tons of messages I get and the endless list of missed calls if I step away from my phone for five minutes.

During the era of 2go I bedded countless ladies, I even dashed girls to my friends, I was a master of the game. A friend of mine abroad would forward his chat with a white lady to me while I reply the chats and he would forward my replies to the lady, he later married the lady.

Fast forward a few years down the line and I now suck at the game, I can't even keep a conversation with a lady, if I chat a lady up and she delays in replying me message, I would take at least five times the time she took before I reply, most time the chat dies a natural death unlike before that I drop catchy pick up lines here and there.

Most times I approach a lady and get her number but I never get to call, sometimes I scroll through my contact list and see countless numbers that I can't recall their owners.

I've somehow turned to an introvert, I love staying indoors and alone thinking of how to survive in this buhari economy. I would make arrangements with a lady to pay me a visit but on the said day I would grow cold feet and blank her.

Is this normal?? I'm not gay and can never be one but nothing interests me about ladies anymore, I'm more concerned on how to make money. I get to meet osho frees but I'm not still interested . If I call a lady for a day and she does not pick or return the calls I delete the number .

Recently I met a girl and asked her out, she agreed but complained that I rarely call her, she managed to visit and it was a very boring visit because I didn't feel like talking, I didn't event make an attempt to touch her. After ignoring her calls for some days I called her back only to realize that I have forgotten her name, like I can't recall my supposed gf's name.

Has anyone been in this situation before??
This is so me,though ah wasn't a playboy but i do check on ladies but now the contacts i have i hardly call no even chat these days though maybe its because of my academics but even during my leisure time i dont even have interest in chatting them up
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by Tomblaize: 8:47am On Jul 25, 2021
MATURITY

Onahi95:
For over a year now I've found out that I'm no longer interested in ladies, more like I don't have time for them again. Growing up I was more of a play boy, I once had dated over 8 girls at a go, I loved the constant ringing of my phone, the tons of messages I get and the endless list of missed calls if I step away from my phone for five minutes.

During the era of 2go I bedded countless ladies, I even dashed girls to my friends, I was a master of the game. A friend of mine abroad would forward his chat with a white lady to me while I reply the chats and he would forward my replies to the lady, he later married the lady.

Fast forward a few years down the line and I now suck at the game, I can't even keep a conversation with a lady, if I chat a lady up and she delays in replying me message, I would take at least five times the time she took before I reply, most time the chat dies a natural death unlike before that I drop catchy pick up lines here and there.

Most times I approach a lady and get her number but I never get to call, sometimes I scroll through my contact list and see countless numbers that I can't recall their owners.

I've somehow turned to an introvert, I love staying indoors and alone thinking of how to survive in this buhari economy. I would make arrangements with a lady to pay me a visit but on the said day I would grow cold feet and blank her.

Is this normal?? I'm not gay and can never be one but nothing interests me about ladies anymore, I'm more concerned on how to make money. I get to meet osho frees but I'm not still interested . If I call a lady for a day and she does not pick or return the calls I delete the number .

Recently I met a girl and asked her out, she agreed but complained that I rarely call her, she managed to visit and it was a very boring visit because I didn't feel like talking, I didn't event make an attempt to touch her. After ignoring her calls for some days I called her back only to realize that I have forgotten her name, like I can't recall my supposed gf's name.

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by Candidlady: 9:54am On Jul 25, 2021
Gay tendency gradually manifesting
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by Aniboo: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2021
Onahi95:

My brother ,that is the exactly what I’m going through currently. I was really in this game like , if I don’t lash a strange girl in a day outside I have the one waiting for me in my house . I even got accommodated a girl on my school days . But right now I don’t even care breeds like that exists. All I’m thinking about now is money even when I’m still seeing small money at times I don’t even bother. If I book an appointment with you ,you delay to show up in five minutes I will just go my way even you call me your coming I have already change my mind. What my eyes have seen young ladies doing now mehn it’s a total turn off to me sha I believe I will marry when I’m ready that’s all about life .
Cheers

3 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2021
Same thing here. I was very talky nd playful plus i heavily sexualize dem.
Now, i'm just so fvcking disinterested in dem right nw. Maybe na money.
one been dey greet me nd smiling, very pretty thing wth wide hips but gaddemit. I was just so fvcking disinterested.
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by Aniboo: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2021
I think it’s Natural
Cos currently that’s what I’m going through. The was a time if I don’t lash 2,3 girls a week I never started.i even accommodated a lady in my school days . But one thing I hated so much was prostitution. I think that’s the reason I lost interest totally due to what my eyes have seen young ladies doing now .

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Hires Neighbor To Get Wife Pregnant, Takes Him To Court For Failing. / Lady Who Said She Slept With A Dog For Over N1.5m Begs For Forgiveness (video) / The Worrisome Trend Of Some Nigerian Girls Making Out With Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.