Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:34 AM

Video: Angry Lady Destroy Boyfriend House For Allegedly Cheating O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Angry Lady Destroy Boyfriend House For Allegedly Cheating O (778 Views)

His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement / Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Angry Lady Destroy Boyfriend House For Allegedly Cheating O by Starpost: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
Video: Angry Lady Destroy Boyfriend House For Allegedly Cheating On Her

A devasting video footage is currently making sensation on the social media, showing the moment furious girlfriend Allegedly Destroy her boyfriend home for the offense of Cheating On Her, the video footage left many people in the State of Bewilderment as the lady was seen hitting the class of her boyfriend window with iron, till she completely scattered and destroy the glass, at First Resident who were present at the scene were looking at the lady as some one who lost her mind, but when she persisted Destroying the man's Home, some Resident came to Stop her before things get out of hand.

Watch Video below:

https://www.gistpost.com.ng/2021/07/video-angry-south-african-lady-destroy.html?m=1

Re: Video: Angry Lady Destroy Boyfriend House For Allegedly Cheating O by Jeon(f): 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
Yeyeness

1 Like

Re: Video: Angry Lady Destroy Boyfriend House For Allegedly Cheating O by Kandeed: 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
Can't imagine my GF doing this to my own House. Well, I can't stop her tho but when she's done she should jejely pick one from the picture below so myself to can display my own quota of strength

1 Like

Re: Video: Angry Lady Destroy Boyfriend House For Allegedly Cheating O by Goldbw122(m): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
When ever you want to date a girl use microscope and investigate well.
Re: Video: Angry Lady Destroy Boyfriend House For Allegedly Cheating O by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2021
The Teletubby I watched on TV as a kid don't destroy properties. What kind of Teletubby is this one
Re: Video: Angry Lady Destroy Boyfriend House For Allegedly Cheating O by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
Take her for mental evaluation before accepting to date her guys
Re: Video: Angry Lady Destroy Boyfriend House For Allegedly Cheating O by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
Na wah o
Will breaking the stuffs bring him back?
Re: Video: Angry Lady Destroy Boyfriend House For Allegedly Cheating O by tillaman(m): 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
[center][/center]

1 Like

Re: Video: Angry Lady Destroy Boyfriend House For Allegedly Cheating O by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
Well, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't do that to a rented apartment.

1 Like

Re: Video: Angry Lady Destroy Boyfriend House For Allegedly Cheating O by Cokahot: 7:34am On Jul 25, 2021
I will give her beating of her life,arrests her parents and detain them till the damages have been fixed. God help u if rain starts
Re: Video: Angry Lady Destroy Boyfriend House For Allegedly Cheating O by habsydiamond(m): 7:44am On Jul 25, 2021
See as her Belle get layers... I hate that thing mehn... For the cheating thing her own fit worse oo... But since nobody knows.. She will be feeling as if she's on top of the world
Re: Video: Angry Lady Destroy Boyfriend House For Allegedly Cheating O by blinking001(m): 8:27am On Jul 25, 2021
Cokahot:
I will give her beating of her life,arrests her parents and detain them till the damages have been fixed. God help u if rain starts
I'll do thesame. I'll teach her a lesson she won't forget in a hurry.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Are In Your Late 20's & Still Starting Baseless Relationships, God Help U / Don't Know What To Call Her Runs Girl Or Girlfriend / Help, I Love My Current Girlfriend, But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.