Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Help, I Love My Current Girlfriend, But... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Love My Current Girlfriend, But... (707 Views)

I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! / Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Love My Current Girlfriend, But... by Mr100Dollars: 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
I love this my current girlfriend, she's cute, she gat gat great sense of humour, she's social and educated. But my issue with her, is that she have a lot of fat in her future, I'm afraid if we marry after giving birth she might explode and become a lazy liability, and me i don't want that to happen, is either i cheat on her or i divorce her. I'm really confuse on what to do right now. Please help a brother
Re: Help, I Love My Current Girlfriend, But... by Davash222(m): 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hahahaha

Fat in the future cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Love My Current Girlfriend, But... by EXLOVER(m): 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
Some guys doesn't deserve a penis

1 Like

Re: Help, I Love My Current Girlfriend, But... by Mariangeles(f): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
[s]
Mr100Dollars:
I love this my current girlfriend, she's cute, she gat gat great sense of humour, she's social and educated. But my issue with her, is that she have a lot of fat in her future, I'm afraid if we marry after giving birth she might explode and become a lazy liability, and me i don't want that to happen, is either i cheat on her or i divorce her. I'm really confuse on what to do right now. Please help a brother
[/s]

Small rat!

1 Like

Re: Help, I Love My Current Girlfriend, But... by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
Davash222:
Hahahaha

Fat in the future cheesy

The future is female the future is fat!
Re: Help, I Love My Current Girlfriend, But... by Palazee(m): 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
Some of them after giving to one child

U will no longer recognize the woman u married again
Re: Help, I Love My Current Girlfriend, But... by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
Interesting
This post is SIMPly interesting.
Receive sense

1 Like

Re: Help, I Love My Current Girlfriend, But... by Iamziggy: 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
Mr100Dollars:

Give me her number and let me save you from ya future threat....
Re: Help, I Love My Current Girlfriend, But... by Deborah98(f): 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
True definition of a SIMPle man. You never marry her let alone being in the family way yet you've concluded plans on how to cheat one her. I need to see this unfortunate girl who's dating a simp like you. Nothing to help here, just gerrara here...

1 Like

Re: Help, I Love My Current Girlfriend, But... by brosom(m): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
How are old are u kid?

1 Like

Re: Help, I Love My Current Girlfriend, But... by Polynek(m): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
If she has the tendency of getting fat, den start now to encourage her to b doing exercise
Re: Help, I Love My Current Girlfriend, But... by aanuoluwami14(f): 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
Some mothers are really suffering because of their body shape, don't go for looks, go for inner character
Re: Help, I Love My Current Girlfriend, But... by zed7: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
I just wished I had the Internet as a kid. I would have been far better off than I am now.
I don't know why kids these days waste their time online with inconsequential things? Imagine what a young man is thinking.
Re: Help, I Love My Current Girlfriend, But... by Oglock(m): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless... All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Help, I Love My Current Girlfriend, But... by Missmossy(f): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
Save her the stress and end it with her now undecided who knows if she is managing you too…

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Girls Or Ghanaian girls, Who Are Meaner / Church Members Beat Up Pastor After He Asked Them To Pay ₦16K Each To Unlock 202 / Boy Killed A Lady Because He Finds Out She’s Dating Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.