Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Shortness Of Breathe - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shortness Of Breathe (318 Views)

What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? / Shortness Of Breath, Headaches And High Temperature / Shortness Of Breath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shortness Of Breathe by cesil26: 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
So my mom was diagnosed of mild shortness of breath 2015 and since it was mild it wasn't taken serious as the doctor made it look..

Issues started last year 2020 and she has been goin to one of the Hospital owned by the military, all test carried out showed nothing on her and based on that we had relented yet the problem persisted and seems unbearable we decided to go back to the Teaching Hospitals and test shows same problem as diagnosed 2015 and she was given drug to take which she is currently on medication and has been asked to check back for follow up and results of other test.

The military hospital had misled us to believing all was well

I can stand the pains she is going through when ever her breathe seizes for few seconds or nearly a minute

Can anyone help out please with precise medications as regards shortness of breathe...?
Re: Shortness Of Breathe by Oluolad86(f): 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
Please don't just visit any clinic, go to any cardiologists for good examinations.
Check her BP, also do Echo scan to know the state of her heart, also use Ventolin to help her breath well. Don't forget to pray for her, she is healed in Jesus name Amen
Re: Shortness Of Breathe by Originalsly: 4:09am On Jul 26, 2021
cesil26:

I can stand the pains she is going through when ever her breathe seizes for few seconds or nearly a minute

Did they rule out asthma?.... sounds like that to me and that's dead serious.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Doctors Help!! / What Happens To Your Body When You Do 100 Push Ups A Day / Recommend A Body Cream For Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.