Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

My Wife Still Left Me After Forgiving Her For Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Still Left Me After Forgiving Her For Cheating (687 Views)

Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! / He Made Me Feel Like A Goddess, But He Still Left / Is My Wife Still Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Still Left Me After Forgiving Her For Cheating by Loveandromance: 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
I have been married for 9 years now. God blessed me with a good woman that has supported me and my vision for years. We have four children and I am a blessed man for sure. The issue started when after our third child, I told my wife that we have to stop having children cos we have to manage to care for the ones God has given us.

My wife said she wants 2 boys and 2 girls. We had 2 boys and 1 girl. I told her no. But this this woman agreed and later, got pregnant with the fourth child which turned out to be a boy . I was so angry cos we agreed. She lied to me that she was on contraceptive. I wont lie, we are not poor but having 3 children was not easy. And now, with 4th…things became very tough.

To make things worse, I started to have challenges at work and lost my job. I tried to find another job but eventually took a job with lower pay than the former. And this job was taking all my time cos its a one man business kind of job. So, my home and ministry suffered because I was always at work even on weekends.

My wife felt neglected and tried to talk to me about it but I told her, it was her fault for having plenty children and now, I cannot be there to support as I should. We quarreled alot. I didn’t like that but to avoid the quarrels, I stayed away from home more and more. My wife complained of me neglecting her s*xual needs but for some reason, I just lost interest in s8x. Maybe I was tired of having babies and responsibilities ,so I blanked away from the idea of s8x.

My wife became hysterical, saying I was cheating on her. That if I am not sleeping with her, then I was sleeping with someone else. To be frank, I actually made a mistake once but I did not sleep with the person. In my spending more time at work, I almost slept with a colleague but God gave me strength to stop before we went too far. But that was not the reason I did not want to sleep with my wife.

I just really got frustrated with work, finances, and the constant quarreling. I was avoiding trouble at home cos it became very uncomfortable for me to come home and not hear one complain or nagging or shouting.

After a couple of months, I noticed my wife changed. She stopped talking to me or calling me. She would send the children to call my phone instead of talking to me. I realized that she was keeping malice with me and my ego did not allow me make an effort to make things work. Yes, I tried a little but soon as I touched her, to try to make love to her, she would fling my hand away and scream at me.

That was when I decided to leave her alone. We lived like that for months. Until, one day, I closed from work early because I was not feeling fine. I took sick leave and got home early. I called my wife on the phone but she did not pick up. I got home and decided to surprise her,so I did not knock, I used my key and went inside.

What I saw was just unbelievable. My wife was stark naked on the sitting room floor and was using something on herself and was having a video call with a man.

Read More

https://tiktalkhub.com/my-wife-still-left-me-after-forgiving-her-for-cheating/24/07/2021/
Re: My Wife Still Left Me After Forgiving Her For Cheating by emmietynyo(m): 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
Y
Re: My Wife Still Left Me After Forgiving Her For Cheating by chatinent: 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
Pray make cooked up stories no kill you.

(1) (Reply)

Are There Still Abuja Cougars ? / This Is What Will Happen To All Simps / Housewife Gets Pregnant After Testing Her Fertility With Her Husband’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.