Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

Please I Need Help! Don’t Ignore Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Help! Don’t Ignore Please (639 Views)

If They Don’t Ask For Help Don’t Open Yourself Up Fo Trouble, Future Resentment / Don’t Ignore If You Are Alive!! If You Are Between 17 – 44 Years Old, Please Rea / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help! Don’t Ignore Please by Pepun: 8:25am On Jan 28, 2022
Hi, fellow Nairalanders.
Hope y'all are fine. Complement of the season.
Please I want you all to rescue me from the shackle of my P.O.S job.
I'm a student at Kwara Poly. I'm an ND2 student. Which I'm to round up this last semester that just commenced.

I'm an orphan and I live with my Step Mum. Due to lack of funds, because I know what I've been passing through in school, hunger, frustration, depression, lack of funds, e.t.c, I decided to utilize my holiday to work in a POS shop at least to be able to buy little foodstuff while going back to school as my step mum is also not doing well financially. I have no support.

I started school with all the money I've saved in my life. Never knew school is no different as been in the prison. All my money is gone, but I'm about to round up as this is the last semester. Will come back bold for HND.

I picked up a P.O.S job for which I'm paid 10k monthly. This is my second month there.
The worst thing that happened in my life happened last week when a Man came to withdraw 75k. He did transfer to my boss account of 75k which I'm to call him to confirm if he has seen it. I called but he didn't pick up so I waited again for him to call back.
Immediately, the man asked me to borrow my phone so he can type out a number on his.
Shortly my boss called back and before saying anything to him he said "he has seen it, he has seen it, I've seen the 75k" and dropped the call.
Then immediately I paid the man and collected 800naira charges from him. And he left.
Now the drama. My boss called back saying he missed my call. And I said we've talked and they he said he have seen it?
He said, "See what!".

I told him the 75k he confirmed on his GT account. He started shouting am I mad. What have I paid the customer? And I said yes. He said he was coming.

When he got to the shop my body was already shaking because I was confused. He then slapped me and started scolding me. To go and get his money if I don't want to die.
I stood on my ground that he confirmed the money. He said I should show him when he called back on my phone. I took my phone and showed him my call log and I've not received or dialled any call. He looked and said. He didn't call me. That maybe it another boss not him.

That was when I checked the number and saw that I have two numbers saved as boss on my phone which I don't know about. I dialled the number and it was ringing but not picked for like 8times before it said switched off. It was then I recollected that I've been duped. I remembered I lend the customer my phone. He saved another number on my phone as Boss and played a fast one on me. It was he's Fellow's number he saved and called which I never knew. How so smart.

Now my boss yelled at me to go and look for his money and left. Before I could say, Ja k Robinson came back with two policemen. I was arrested and placed on the counter. I explained myself crying but the whole impression to them as I knew about the whereabouts of the funds.
Later my step mum was invited as she was my guarantor on the job.
Hmmm... We later settled the whole case in the evening and I was asked to pay the money or work for the money which is about 7months plus. As my step mum said she doesn't have any money to pay. They signed an agreement. It's one week now. I've called relatives, friends to help me but no one came through. I'm depressed. I'm not going back to school. I'm going to lose all my efforts in school. I can't even believe what's going on. It's like a dream to me. I thought of Suicide yesterday after work. But I had to take a walk to ease my mind off the thought.

I think of running away. but to where? I can't.
Going back to school, I can't I have no money on me. I'm to be paid on Monday and I've been planning to quit and return to school with my salary and rough it as usual.
But now, I'm stuck in between.

I tried helping someone to sell his car here on nairaland to see if I can raise money from there but buyers are not coming.

Is this how I'm going to be a dropout?
Is this how my life is going to be miserable?
Is this how I'm going to be enslaved for 7months?
This thought I've been nursing in my mind.

Please someone should help me. This suicidal thought is too much for me. I feel like giving up. I've been having sleepless nights on money I didn't eat.

I thought of giving this platform a try before I give up the ghost.
God knows I've tried.
My heart is restless. I can't even eat.

Please y'all should support me, please.

Re: Please I Need Help! Don’t Ignore Please by majamajic(m): 8:27am On Jan 28, 2022
grin grin grin

So this revelation by the Facebook woman don turn to format immediately , una well done
Re: Please I Need Help! Don’t Ignore Please by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 8:48am On Jan 28, 2022
Pepun:
Hi, fellow Nairalanders.
I'm a student at Kwara Poly. I'm an ND2 student. Which I'm to round up this last semester that just commenced.

I'm an orphan and I live with my Step Mum. Due to lack of funds, because I know what I've been passing through in school, hunger, frustration, depression, lack of funds, e.t.c, I decided to utilize my holiday to work in a POS shop at least to be able to buy little foodstuff while going back to school as my step mum is also not doing well financially. I have no support.

I started school with all the money I've saved in my life. Never knew school is no different as been in the prison. All my money is gone, but I'm about to round up as this is the last semester. Will come back bold for HND.

I picked up a P.O.S job for which I'm paid 10k monthly. This is my second month there.
The worst thing that happened in my life happened last week when a Man came to withdraw 75k. He did transfer to my boss account of 75k which I'm to call him to confirm if he has seen it. I called but he didn't pick up so I waited again for him to call back.
Immediately, the man asked me to borrow my phone so he can type out a number on his.
Shortly my boss called back and before saying anything to him he said "he has seen it, he has seen it, I've seen the 75k" and dropped the call.
Then immediately I paid the man and collected 800naira charges from him. And he left.
Now the drama. My boss called back saying he missed my call. And I said we've talked and they he said he have seen it?
He said, "See what!".

I told him the 75k he confirmed on his GT account. He started shouting am I mad. What have I paid the customer? And I said yes. He said he was coming.

When he got to the shop my body was already shaking because I was confused. He then slapped me and started scolding me. To go and get his money if I don't want to die.
I stood on my ground that he confirmed the money. He said I should show him when he called back on my phone. I took my phone and showed him my call log and I've not received or dialled any call. He looked and said. He didn't call me. That maybe it another boss not him.

That was when I checked the number and saw that I have two numbers saved as boss on my phone which I don't know about. I dialled the number and it was ringing but not picked for like 8times before it said switched off. It was then I recollected that I've been duped. I remembered I lend the customer my phone. He saved another number on my phone as Boss and played a fast one on me. It was he's Fellow's number he saved and called which I never knew. How so smart.

Now my boss yelled at me to go and look for his money and left. Before I could say, Ja k Robinson came back with two policemen. I was arrested and placed on the counter. I explained myself crying but the whole impression to them as I knew about the whereabouts of the funds.
Hmmm... We later settled the whole case in the evening and I was asked to pay the money or work for the money which is about 7months plus. As my step mum said she doesn't have any money to pay. They signed an agreement. It's one week now. I've called relatives, friends to help me but no one came through. I'm depressed. I'm not going back to school. I'm going to lose all my efforts in school. I can't even believe what's going on. It's like a dream to me. I thought of Suicide yesterday after work. But I had to take a walk to ease my mind off the thought.

Going back to school, I can't I have no money on me. I'm to be paid on Monday and I've been planning to quit and return to school with my salary and rough it as usual.

I tried helping someone to sell his car here on nairaland to see if I can raise money from there but buyers are not coming.

Please someone should help me. This suicidal thought is too much for me. I feel like giving up. I've been having sleepless nights on money I didn't eat.

God knows I've tried.

You're a professional beggar grin cool
Re: Please I Need Help! Don’t Ignore Please by fikayormi(m): 8:49am On Jan 28, 2022
Naso Naija be survival of the fittest

Forgive yourself as nobody is above mistake

Either you pend sch till you repay his money or find somebody to help you out

No be end of life , move on
Re: Please I Need Help! Don’t Ignore Please by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:52am On Jan 28, 2022
Seriously this story is too fake..
Why are you questioning people is this how?
Is this how?

One way to spot a liar..you were narrating your story as if it was a work of fiction..
Using words like hmm and other ones that threw you off..

Many loopholes tho.. undecided
Too character driven..no proper detailing..you were too centered around yourself.
Re: Please I Need Help! Don’t Ignore Please by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:27am On Jan 28, 2022
Pepun:
Hi, fellow Nairalanders.

He said, "See what!".

God knows I've tried.

You tried but you ain't smart enough. Too many loop holes in your epistle..

1. You said you gave a customer your phone? Like someone u don't know or seen before? And u didn't give a close marking on him to know what he's gonna do with the phone?

2. secondly you said your boss called to confirm he's seen the alert. So on a normal day you wouldn't be able to recognize the voice of your boss?

3. The many threat of comitting suicide says it all that your story is just fiction.

4. You claimed to have two numbers saved as boss in your phone whereas you have only work with just one.
Re: Please I Need Help! Don’t Ignore Please by Pepun: 9:31am On Jan 28, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

You tried but you ain't smart enough. Too many loop holes in your epistle..

1. You said you gave a customer your phone? Like someone u don't know or ave seen before? And u didn't do a close marking on him to know what he's gonna do with the phone?

2. secondly you said your boss called to confirm he's seen the alert. So on a normal day you wouldn't be able to recognize the voice of your boss?

3. The many threat of comitting suicide says it all that your story is just fiction.

4. You claimed to have two numbers saved as boss in your phone whereas you have and work with just one.

How do you mean I’m lying... if you can’t help me don’t add to my pains... I said I saw two boss saved on my phone and noticed the customer did. Pray you shouldn’t Ben in my shoes. Stop looking for a way to write me off. You can call me on video call to confirm. I’m in Abuja if you want to verify. Stop adding to my pains.
Re: Please I Need Help! Don’t Ignore Please by Pepun: 9:33am On Jan 28, 2022
fikayormi:
Naso Naija be survival of the fittest

Forgive yourself as nobody is above mistake

Either you pend sch till you repay his money or find somebody to help you out

No be end of life , move on

YEs sir. But I’m just scared because school isn’t on now
Re: Please I Need Help! Don’t Ignore Please by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:34am On Jan 28, 2022
Pepun:

How do you mean I’m lying... if you can’t help me don’t add to my pains... I said I saw two boss saved on my phone and noticed the customer did. Pray you shouldn’t Ben in my shoes. Stop looking for a way to write me off. You can call me on video call to confirm. I’m in Abuja if you want to verify. Stop adding to my pains.

Explain my other points too undecided
Re: Please I Need Help! Don’t Ignore Please by Pepun: 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
Please help me ��
Re: Please I Need Help! Don’t Ignore Please by Pepun: 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
Please help me out God will also help you
Re: Please I Need Help! Don’t Ignore Please by Pepun: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
Help me
Re: Please I Need Help! Don’t Ignore Please by Pepun: 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
I really need your help and thanks to those people that send money to me God will continue to bless you and your family
Re: Please I Need Help! Don’t Ignore Please by AutoChick4U(f): 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
Pepun:

Shey the boss use him number call back ni? Wehdone
Re: Please I Need Help! Don’t Ignore Please by AutoChick4U(f): 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
Pepun:

so d man spent that long on ur phone and u no collect am back
Re: Please I Need Help! Don’t Ignore Please by Pepun: 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Shey the boss use him number call back ni? Wehdone

The scammer played fast one on me. He saved another number as boss on my phone which was the same way I safed my boss own. And seems he had the arrangement, called the number to call back. It was then I picked and thought it was my boss saying I’ve seen it. Honestly he played a fast one. I’m doomed honestly. I don’t even have control over my life now on money I didn’t eat cry
Re: Please I Need Help! Don’t Ignore Please by Pepun: 12:24am On Jan 29, 2022
Please help
Re: Please I Need Help! Don’t Ignore Please by Pepun: 9:53am On Jan 29, 2022
cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Marriage : Is It Truly A Scam ? / 8 Ways Men Unknowingly Chase Their Women Away / I Had My First S£x When I Was 8 Years Old-lady Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.