Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters (60279 Views)

Prophecies That Failed In 2021 - Sahara Reporters / Olukoya Files Fresh N2bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters / Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by khalids: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2021
Ogaga87:
People trying to dig and make words out of the sacking which took place recently but when I see anything that comes between God and man, I flee from being the judge. Who gave me the right of a judge over the affairs of God and man.. T. B Joshua just left and one day we'll go as well.. Let's be careful of our utterance before we experience the situation of Martha, sister of Moses..

Proverbs 31:9
Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy.

1 Corinthians 5:12
What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside?

I believe the issue of judging has to do with your intentions.....if it is being done to sanitize the body of Christ, to restore a fellow Christian, to ensure the body is not misled and is done with love...and it is not a hypocritical situation. And it is done within the church and not outside of it. In this situation, I believe it is allowed...

All in all, lets us all pray for God's guidance in all things.

Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2021
jimmyolasun:
I don't know what to say, but all I know be say on judgement day, make Dem help Jesus get plenty koboko and enough glucose because naa from heaven gate he go start beating like he do for inside temple...

Osanobua!! I don laff scatter!!!!
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by uthlaw: 9:33am On Jul 25, 2021
Juoflife1:
You guys should understand that winners chapel is everywhere and the church cannot pay fat salary. In my LGA alone, there are up to 15 branches, and most villagers pay N10 as offering. N10 or N100 every Sunday cannot pay fat salary.
Their pastors make extra cash from other things like naming ceremonies, pastors gifts etc.
When bashing, also remember that the church does maintenance and other things.
LFC is trying IMO. Atleast they are paying above minimum wage some states say they cannot pay.
It was my favorite church then before I stopped going to church. Church na headache biko cheesy

why is it everywhere,for business purposes or something else?
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by ppogba: 9:33am On Jul 25, 2021
AngelicBeing:
I agree, if you are truly called by God Himself and you are making impact in the lives of people, you will not go hungry or depend on salary from your headquarter church.

l have a pastor friend( a non Nigerian) I met him outside Nigeria, he is doing very well, during this covid period , in the country he lives, he was doing home cell preaching ministry, last year, he ministered to over 500 people and led around 15 soul to Christ, this year he has ministered to 1006 people and led around 18 people to Christ, he receives money transfers on his phone from different people he has preached to, people have blessed him with dollars several times.

I know him like the back of my hands and he is currently writing 5 different Christian books to be published soon,

My point is this, if you are genuinely called by God Himself and you are affecting the Destinies of people, they will keep blessing you financially and otherwise, if you ask me, l doubt if those 40 pastors are genuinely Called by God (my opinion though) , we have different kinds of calls, called by God, Satan, man or you call yourself. If God calls you, you may have challenges but you will not plack what to eat, drink, wear etc cool

I agree with you 100 percent.
The truth is how many of them were called by God?
These days, it is the economic situation that called many. I am not God's record keeper but you do will be amazed if God himself tells you the percentage of them he called from the GO down to the lowly pastor.
I have not seen the righteous forsaken or his children beg for bread says the bible. If your call is genuine, YOU CAN NEVER LACK.
Finally, it is high time people realized that pastor work no easy and no be moin-moin. Preparing messages for every service no be akara.
If the heat is too much get out of the kitchen

Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:33am On Jul 25, 2021
I used to wonder how people manage to hold this man in high esteem. I have some subordinates working for him, if you hear the goring tales they alws have to tell about him. No single person among them have any palatable thing to say about him even among those who no longer work with. The man is as feared and dreaded around his church and among his employees as shekau in the north east
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 25, 2021
i didn't know this was bad like this. funny thing you dont need to go church for any reason, why go to pray when you can solve your problem yourself.
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by jimmyolasun: 9:34am On Jul 25, 2021
uthlaw:
shey na dat white man b Ena Jesus.....oyinbo really scam black oooo!

Where I bn tell you for my post say the meme I post naa Jesus You see your reasoning??

Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by NobleRace: 9:35am On Jul 25, 2021
freshalien:
I sincerely feel for the religious ones in this country and Africa in general because religion is the biggest scam in the history of mankind especially Christianity. Even the white people who brought Christianity to our ancestors do not practice it today because they know it is all rubbish, filled with lies, deceit and too many inconsistencies.

Let me enlighten you if you disagree. Do you know there was no ‘Garden of Eden’? It was just a story told by the Jews, their own version the origin of the world, just as many civilizations such as the Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Kushites, e.t.c had their own stories of creation.

Also do you know that Job never existed. Yes the so-called faithful man in the bible. He never existed. Just another story told by the Jews. There are many more I cannot write here.

Wake up my people! Wake up!

More industries, science and tech facilities, less churches and mosques. That is the only way forward for Nigeria.

Hahahaha!

Your ignorance is top-notch.
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by stagger: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2021
Juoflife1:
You guys should understand that winners chapel is everywhere and the church cannot pay fat salary. In my LGA alone, there are up to 15 branches, and most villagers pay N10 as offering. N10 or N100 every Sunday cannot pay fat salary.
Their pastors make extra cash from other things like naming ceremonies, pastors gifts etc.
When bashing, also remember that the church does maintenance and other things.
LFC is trying IMO. Atleast they are paying above minimum wage some states say they cannot pay.
It was my favorite church then before I stopped going to church. Church na headache biko cheesy

Do not mind them. When they say pay your tithes so that the church can handle things like salaries of church workers, they will tell you that New testament abolished tithes (a huge lie).

God asks for just 10% of your income.

Hamas collects 30% tax from the underground tunnel businesses.
Nigerian government collects 30% from big businesses and 20% from small businesses.
France collects 51%.

Local governments do not care what you make. They just peg their fees and move on.

Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by Daguccizgreat(m): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2021
Profayo:
That's more than the minimum wage paid by the Government. And the Government is surely richer than Oyedepo.And he also doesn't owe salaries
But nonentities who are supporting various state governments owing salaries will still come and bash Oyedepo.
Be realistic to yourself. 38k for a graduate is too small and some of them may be married with family. Did you think about that ?
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by Le2money(m): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2021
And do u read the part that says Degree holder? So, minimum wage for a degree holder of level 7 in govt work is 38k abi? Abeg read before u respond to any post biko

Profayo:
That's more than the minimum wage paid by the Government. And the Government is surely richer than Oyedepo.And he also doesn't owe salaries
But nonentities who are supporting various state governments owing salaries will still come and bash Oyedepo.
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by stagger: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
I used to wonder how people manage to hold this man in high esteem. I have some subordinates working for him, if you hear the goring tales they alws have to tell about him. No single person among them have any palatable thing to say about him even among those who no longer work with. The man is as feared and dreaded around his church and among his employees as shekau in the north east

Listen mr man.

Most of the bosses I worked for in my 20s were task masters and very hard bosses.

Today, I thank God for the hard training they put me through. Some of the things I have used to endure business challenges in my life now, I owe it to them.

Maybe you should Google those who worked for Bill Gates or Hilary Clinton and find out if they were nice bosses. Bill Gates was a well known bully. But those who passed through Microsoft to other companies are world beaters.

Maybe you should ask about Teddy Atlas, one of the guys who trained Tyson. Donny Lalonde, ex WBC Light heavy weight champion who also trained under him said Atlas ran his boxing training camps like a military cantonment. Is it any surprise that Tyson and Lalonde ruled the heavyweight and light heavyweight division as WBC Champions as at 1987?

Anyone who cannot put himself under mentorship no matter the condition is not fit for the kingdom.

Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by zabuur: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2021
Profayo:

You don't understand what a minimum wage is all about.......

Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by uthlaw: 9:42am On Jul 25, 2021
jimmyolasun:

Where I bn tell you for my post say the meme I post naa Jesus You see your reasoning??
all na still meme alaye....no reason am!
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by Commentor: 9:42am On Jul 25, 2021
Yankee101:

Oh, so you acknowledge now that there are other sources of income?

So how much is a love offering in an abuja satellite church?

Your arguments defeat your own premise. You've acknowledged every single pastor makes more than the posted salary

That's not true.

A gift is not compulsory and should never be used to rate the income of an individual.

Otherwise, we should also be talking about how much civil servants see as bribe.
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by akin9ja78(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2021
At least he generated jobs, you too why did u fail ask yourself and try again.

Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2021
pestrolus2002:
God bless you my brother..
How much does most states government pays a graduate
Most statesof federation still struggles to pay 15k
With no accommodationand pension.
A close example I knw is Osun state

People just love a good scapegoat and with the new anti church sentiments trending now. They've got a perfect target to (mis)direct their frustrations.
You're blessed too sir
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by Krismas(m): 9:44am On Jul 25, 2021
uthlaw:
na pple help him buy 4 private jet and private Universities.....if all the pple that read his book finances Change, while do we still have poor people abi all of us no go buy the book.... biggest scam of the highest order!
coolStory. The private jet is for the church not his own. The university is for the church not his own. Abi u don know the difference? Now here is the mystery, a man read a religious book and it gave him business strategy yielding millions for him! How manage? Even the bishop laugh sometimes wen sharing the story. Its just God. Any pastor depending on salary will die poor. U depend on miracles. The bishop has too many, how many can I share? Once they had no money to pay salaries. So he instructed the accountant to prepare the pay slips, after threatening to sack the man if ever SAYS THERE IS NO MONEY ever again in his church. B4 the close of day, a man drove by and asked him ARE U D BISHOP? He said yes! The man gave him money enough to cover for d salary. He told him that he was to leave Lagos, but he couldn’t. And has being perambulating all over town cos SOMETHING TOLD HIM TO GO GIVE THE BISHOP MONEY! He didn’t know which bishop, so, anywhere he went, his question was, ARE U D BISHOP? Some replies he got were, WHICH BISHOP? So, he just drives off. He visited several places and it was only Oyedepo who said I AM THE BISHOP.
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by BbqTormentor: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2021
freshalien:
I sincerely feel for the religious ones in this country and Africa in general because religion is the biggest scam in the history of mankind especially Christianity. Even the white people who brought Christianity to our ancestors do not practice it today because they know it is all rubbish, filled with lies, deceit and too many inconsistencies.

Let me enlighten you if you disagree. Do you know there was no ‘Garden of Eden’? It was just a story told by the Jews, their own version the origin of the world, just as many civilizations such as the Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Kushites, e.t.c had their own stories of creation.

Also do you know that Job never existed. Yes the so-called faithful man in the bible. He never existed. Just another story told by the Jews. There are many more I cannot write here.

More industries, science and tech facilities, less churches and mosques. That is the only way forward for Nigeria.
bros, not just Eden and job stories. Nothing in the bible ever happened in real life. All those shit are Jewish fairytales. I feel bad for religious people too, praying to a phantom everyday and expecting change. And they still make excuses for him(God) when their prayers remain unanswered as always
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by HEAVEN4444: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2021
toffyz:

With all your jargons you wrote up there
Can 38k basic salary (#34,200 after tithe excluding offerings) cater for your needs in a month? Even without family. Exclude accommodation.
that 38000 that davido can spend in one sitting in restaurant . grin grin grin grin grin this life nor balance

i follow this girl on youtube. she says she spends 500,000 naira a month because she likes to enjoy her life. her name is akubeze. she is not posing ooo. she studied in england and i think her parents are very rich. so that 38000 is her lunch money for one day grin grin

how do people survive on 38000 a month ? thats like 1000 a day. you will buy toiletries,pay bills, buy fuel, buy food. how are you expected to survive on 38000 ? this is wickedness

Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by Mrlola: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2021
Ogaga87:
People trying to dig and make words out of the sacking which took place recently but when I see anything that comes between God and man, I flee from being the judge. Who gave me the right of a judge over the affairs of God and man.. T. B Joshua just left and one day we'll go as well.. Let's be careful of our utterance before we experience the situation of Martha, sister of Moses..

This is between Oyedepo and the sacked pastors. Stop making foolish statement.
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by Davefed(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2021
Ogaga87:
Emancipate yourself
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by Aderupoko2: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2021
Why this uproar?
If the terms and conditions where not favorable, why couldn't those Pastors quit?
Coming online to spew anything about the hands that fed you, however meager, is great ingratitude.
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by Ferdinandu(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2021
Profayo:
Always eager to defend your Slave master. Didn't you see Graduate Pastors. Is government paying graduates 30k minimum wage? The real problem is not people been brainwashed and enslaved. The real problem is that the enslaved never understands that he is enslaved.
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by jimmyolasun: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2021
uthlaw:
all na still meme alaye....no reason am!

Well naa who believe say white Jesus dey get the wahala.

Emi gan, Jesu dudu
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by chingydaboss(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2021
OneKinGuy:
After collecting hundreds of millions in tithes & other stuffs. undecided

Tomorrow somone will open their mouth and invite me to come church lipsrsealed undecided

RUBBISH!

When you meet a quack doctor, does it stop you from going to other hospitals .. don't allow the devil make you score an own goal..
Moreover, why do you make decisions based on what you read online? It is never the way it is reported..
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by NairaMaster1(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2021
greenie77:
N38k? shocked

They are being paid 53k according to the post. Deductions for pension and housing brought it to 38k. Just that, they want to demonise everything bout Oyedepo.

How much is our state government paying graduates?
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2021
Commentor:

Pension is from their income.

Net income or gross income?
Besides, every pension is from your salary.
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by Bundaweber: 9:56am On Jul 25, 2021
freshalien:

That's a lie. The whites still practice Christianity
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by Yankee101: 9:56am On Jul 25, 2021
Commentor:

That's not true.

A gift is not compulsory and should never be used to rate the income of an individual.

Otherwise, we should also be talking about how much civil servants see as bribe.

That's where you're mistaken

It's purposed to supplement their incomes

Almost all of them make much more in love offerings than their posted salaries

And it's disingenuous to compare bribes given to civil servants to facilitate bureaucracy to offerings and gifts given to a pastor

The church is marching on. The gates of hell, in any form or shape, will never be able to stop it
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by NairaMaster1(m): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2021
ChiefSosa:
#38,000 in a month! Yet, they'll still pay tithes, offerings, etc How much money will then be left for them to take care of themselves and families? I never knew pastors were meant to collect salaries, I thought they were doing the Lord's work? You no suppose collect salary, yet dem still sack you.
Will Oyedepo be happy or quiet if he was getting #38K per month??
Or is Oyedepo a_PIMP?

Thank God you know they we're not supposed to collect salary.

If you know what they get from church members monthly you will like to be there.
Re: Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters by dangoteinlaw: 9:56am On Jul 25, 2021
BarrElChapo:

Some are a business others are for true worship but like every other endeavour it should be organised.
yea organized like every other business organization. I got it. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Taribo West Preaching At Alaba MarkET (photos) / When You Are Now Addicted To Pornography / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69