Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana (5965 Views)

If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! / How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? / Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana by Cokahot: 7:25am On Jul 26, 2021
I blow 10k every 2days both on fuel and other dailies bro. I'm not near poor or average. Rife along low budget boy
Lebronjames23:
see this broke man, e no go shock me say u no get up to 10k for ur account
Re: How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana by DaHrNn0001: 7:34am On Jul 26, 2021
porshnuel:
God bless you to boss anyhow it goes I will still come there to tell the story

You are welcome bruh...Hoping for a better news too.
Do have you a blessed week
Re: How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana by phemmyfour: 7:35am On Jul 26, 2021
porshnuel:
My friend called me today and was under heavy pressure … he went to ghana to do yahoo…now the problem is that he is been severely maltreated and stressed out he is feeling suicidal and want to escape …he doesn’t have anywhere to go to and no option of transport and I don’t know how to help …and he is afraid of getting caught …what should he do consigning transportation back to nigeria
Go to Nigeria park and beg the passengers

1 Like

Re: How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana by Lebronjames23(m): 8:27am On Jul 26, 2021
Cokahot:
I blow 10k every 2days both on fuel and other dailies bro. I'm not near poor or average. Rife along low budget boy
just from ur comments, I can deduce that u definitely are penniless .. Just bragging up and down. No go hustle find money. Keep living in ur fantasies
Re: How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana by Cokahot: 8:36am On Jul 26, 2021
Odeh u think say everybody na student like u or everyone dey broke. I will pay your salary for 5years at 100k a month. U worthless piece of crap and scrap.
Lebronjames23:
just 1from ur comments, I can deduce that u definitely are penniless .. Just bragging up and down. No go hustle find money. Keep living in ur fantasies
Re: How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana by Lebronjames23(m): 8:38am On Jul 26, 2021
Cokahot:
Odeh u think say everybody na student like u or everyone dey broke. I will pay your salary for 5years at 100k a month. U worthless piece of crap and scrap.
stfu, stop lying to urself, who re u trying to impress online?? Lmao.. 100k a month for 5 years. How much u get ?? U dull die
Re: How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana by Cokahot: 8:42am On Jul 26, 2021
I'm far from broke and way above u low budget ass wipe
Lebronjames23:
stfu, stop lying to urself, who re u trying to impress online?? Lmao.. 100k a month for 5 years. How much u get ?? U dull die
Re: How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana by Lebronjames23(m): 8:44am On Jul 26, 2021
Cokahot:
lol I could swear with your gf's left breast that u don't have up to 20k in your acct..
Re: How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana by Lebronjames23(m): 8:46am On Jul 26, 2021
Cokahot:

1 Like

Re: How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana by Cokahot: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2021
Your money or whole life savings ain't up to mine. Do u have close to 100m in your bank acct. My guy swerve enter gutter. U ain't up to me one bit fool. I dont brag,I'm a normal silent hustler. Take your hate to your mother ,father and buhari ok
Lebronjames23:
if I send my acct number, if u send 50k.. I swear to God I'd transfer #150k back to u.. U think everyone online broke
Re: How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana by Cokahot: 9:07am On Jul 26, 2021
U sell scraps for a living.i should have checked u conversing with a low life. Wtf. Ps 3 and ps2 and ps4. Ogas boy. Ogbeni swerve ,low life
Lebronjames23:
if I send my acct number, if u send 50k.. I swear to God I'd transfer #150k back to u.. U think everyone online broke
Re: How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana by Lebronjames23(m): 9:07am On Jul 26, 2021
Cokahot:
Your money or whole life savings ain't up to mine. Do u have close to 100m in your bank acct. My guy swerve enter gutter. U ain't up to me one bit fool. I dont brag,I'm a normal silent hustler. Take your hate to your mother ,father and buhari ok
Lmao, transfer 50k, i transfer 150k simple, u dey dodge.. Omo go wash plates..
Re: How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana by Lebronjames23(m): 9:09am On Jul 26, 2021
Cokahot:
U sell scraps for a living.i should have checked u conversing with a low life. Wtf. Ps 3 and ps2 and ps4. Ogas boy. Ogbeni swerve ,low life
lmfao, I sell PS3, PS4, ps5, Xbox one and xbox series x.. U fit afford PS5??
Re: How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana by Cokahot: 9:10am On Jul 26, 2021
U are a low budget ogas boy. I have your type many for near my ship. Dirty smelly Igbos..hahahahaha . Low life
Lebronjames23:
lmfao, I sell PS3, PS4, ps5, Xbox one and xbox series x.. U fit afford PS5??
Re: How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana by Lebronjames23(m): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2021
Cokahot:
U are a low budget ogas boy. I have your type many for near my ship. Dirty smelly Igbos..hahahahaha . Low life
question is can u afford a PS5
Re: How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana by Cokahot: 9:26am On Jul 26, 2021
I do t play dumb games from dumb second hand scrap sellers. U ain't worth shit bro. Like I said,u be ogas boy,now do yourself and every mofocka a favor and go scribble and hustle for a customer this morning fool, you got so jobless u have all the dumb time in this world to mention and respond. Fool
Lebronjames23:
question is can u afford a PS5
Re: How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana by porshnuel: 10:20am On Jul 26, 2021
DaHrNn0001:

You are welcome bruh...Hoping for a better news too.
Do have you a blessed week
Pls bro I just got 20k how far can it go
For him ??that is the last money I have I swear down
Re: How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana by porshnuel: 10:22am On Jul 26, 2021
Nemesis0147:
; grin
Who no come no go know bro
Bro how far can 20k go as it stands that is the only money I can afford now
Re: How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana by Nemesis0147(m): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2021
porshnuel:

Bro how far can 20k go as it stands that is the only money I can afford now
with ID card or passport,,is possible
Re: How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana by porshnuel: 11:57am On Jul 26, 2021
Nemesis0147:
with ID card or passport,,is possible
He doesn’t hv
Re: How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana by DaHrNn0001: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
porshnuel:

It's enough for short short. Enough to get him to Lagos
Re: How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana by Obakovicho: 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
porshnuel:

Let him break the journey from Accra to Afflao from afflao to seme from there he is home and dry. 20k go try
Better still chisco go take am direct to Lego about 12k or 15k
The benefit of luxurious buses is that u have nothing with immigration, if na join join dem go dey ask u for money 500naira or so.
Re: How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana by ObiBlessed(m): 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
obyrich:
I have already gotten him a job. Coincidentally it was that his laptop that helped him.

The first job was during the pandemic, an opportunity came out and needed someone who could work from home. The person who was supposed to handle the task didn't have a laptop and felt too big to take up the role. I just called him to take up the task. 100k per month. While at it, another opportunity came up with a better pay, I pushed him again. He is too busy now to be thinking of stealing peoples money in the name of yahoo yahoo or any nonsense undignifying job.
Sir/Madam. Please help me with work, I'm seriously in need of one. Thanks in advance.
Re: How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana by porshnuel: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
I have gathered enough information on this site may God bless everybody that have contributed one way or the other
Re: How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana by Truvelisback(m): 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
No comemess.
Re: How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana by ObiBlessed(m): 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Cokahot and Lebronjames23.
As una dey boast about una wealth.. Pls man is jobless for now here.. Anyone fit help?
Re: How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana by Bigdre31: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
you can book ticket for him from Nigeria ..I have done that severally & also for a dude in same situation ...
Re: How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana by hahn(m): 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
obyrich:
I have already gotten him a job. Coincidentally it was that his laptop that helped him.

The first job was during the pandemic, an opportunity came out and needed someone who could work from home. The person who was supposed to handle the task didn't have a laptop and felt too big to take up the role. I just called him to take up the task. 100k per month. While at it, another opportunity came up with a better pay, I pushed him again. He is too busy now to be thinking of stealing peoples money in the name of yahoo yahoo or any nonsense undignifying job.

So how come he cannot come back to Nigeria on his 100k per month salary? undecided

Edit: my bad. I think say you be op
Re: How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana by porshnuel: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2021
AmgMakanaki:
Lol... I remember back then in Ghana, Kasoa. So many untold story to tell. Tell am make him jakpa oo if ee no fit survive, arrange tfare make him fall back bongo

Bro what is the best way to leave kasoa…or how did yo manage to leave kasoa
Re: How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana by DeltaBachelor(m): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2021
obyrich:

Abeg bro, me too need a virtual job like that ooooo please. I have a laptop too and don’t wanna go into something illegal.

Thanks in advance
Re: How Can My Friend Escape From Ghana by porshnuel: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2021
AmgMakanaki:
Lol... I remember back then in Ghana, Kasoa. So many untold story to tell. Tell am make him jakpa oo if ee no fit survive, arrange tfare make him fall back bongo
Bro abeg answer it is very important

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Things Women Notice In Men Within Six Minutes / Please Talk Me Out Of Crushing On A NL Celebrity. / 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.