Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB (33000 Views)

The Informant Who Gave 'False' Information On Edwin Clark’s House Raid / Saraki Condemns Police Raid On Edwin Clark's Home, Calls For Probe Senate Presi / Raid On Edwin Clark’s Home Illegal, Officers Detained - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by htdot: 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

Oga bonny was an ndoki trading Outpost

Bonny was typical igbo area Before the ijaws came ...reason why oko jumbo and Jaja the two leading leaders were all igbos

Opobo was an uninhabited land before Jaja founded it the andonis or obolos fared it as they believed spirits lived there
The two people you call were all slaves. Just like the way the igbo will migrate a place like lagos and become a house of assembly member
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaja_of_Opobo

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by fenibak: 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
dmbb:
Ipob are very useless they don't have fertile land, no water,no any natural resources instead of them to be law abiding and continue benefiting from the country, they are always looking for trouble with their brainwashed brain

Do you reason with your behind?
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by Germi9: 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
Wisdom is indeed profitable

1 Like

Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by Thoh(m): 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
mrvitalis:
Ohanaeze is the reason minorities like ijaws feel they can take over igbo lands n nothing would be done

It's time we define who is igbo and who is not let's know our boundaries ...

Ika claims they are not igbos but hold south east position in CBN , ikwerre claim they are not igbos but ameachi wants to be igbo president ... enough of all this

Ijaws took bonny you kept quiet ,they took opobo u kept quiet , now they are attempting to claim egbema n ndoki and u kept quiet

Now they are telling u there is no igbo in south south and u are here talking rubbish

Ohanaeze is the worst thing to happen to igbos
ohanaeze know the truth....unlike you paper brains youth that cownu has destroyed with fake histories.... no ibo in the niger delta.... we had told you people countless of time..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by fenibak: 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
SIONKPO1:

As usual they result to insult if you ain't supporting them and starts their numerous chest beating just a statement from Shettima Mustapha they will start shaking

Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by Thoh(m): 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
esnbrutality:
THESE OHANEZE FOOLS ARE TRULY IDIOTS....Who send IJAW??..

shut up... Ijaws are your gods

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by Orpe7(m): 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
Prettypearl021:
If you had respect yourself you wouldn't have said this

No be lie na, shebi na who get money una dey respect
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by ezechi24(m): 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Hope they listen, Ohanneze better speak sense into the head of the misguided people that have landed their leader into a cage like monkey

this Fulani ass sucker...you are always on every post commenting rubbish...oh sorry i forgot its your daily bread you are fighting for.....sorry o.....
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by Orpe7(m): 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
melzabull:
and yorubas dey respond with greetings of their children with insults and curses

The joke is on you

No be lie na, shebi na who get money una dey respect
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by blackmaine: 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
Chameleon man, whether you like it or not the Fulanis don't love you and can't love you, the best defense is to attack, Nigeria as an entity is a forced Marriage, some people feels they owns the country , so stop coming on social media to tells us what to do , go and fight for your oil communities first , just imagine 3% and 30% to the North, have you talked about the Money Ouk and Akpabio misuse on NDDC, Ogah no dey use IPOB catch cruise ooo, we no be pikin, them invaded Kanu's house una no talk, invaded his attorney's house you no talk, proscribed IPOB , wetin u do, kill IPOB wetin u talk, kill My brothers at Obigbo wetin u talk, Herders dey kill , rape our people u no talk, Ogah we no dey hear let it get into your stinking skull, an eye for an eye
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by dmbb: 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
fenibak:

Do you reason with your behind?
Ipob spotted grin
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by Thoh(m): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Ohaneze is nothing but another form of political party in the South East!

Edwin Clark as an elder should mind himself!

He should stop disrespecting himself!

shut up... did clark interfered into igbo before your igbo useless like emma powerless insult him?
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by mrvitalis(m): 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
htdot:

The two people you call were all slaves. Just like the way the igbo will migrate a place like lagos and become a house of assembly member
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaja_of_Opobo
Who took them to bonny as slaves were they not igbos ? What are u even saying

Ndokis own bonny that's the reason ijaws wants to claim ndokis in obigbo and abia because that's the only way to legitimate ijaw ownership of bonny
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by Belafonte(m): 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
Boudiccao:

Upon how pissful and diplomatic Igboho was, he was still hunted by the govt and his weak Yoruba nation agitation has taken a backseat.
Say something else!!
You are free to deliberately misunderstand my simple English. However, Igboho never insulted igbos or Urhobo or Ijaw or Calabar and that is my point.

You Yorubas must always find reasons even non existent reasons to taunt and mock Igbos /ipob. Say something else.
Taunt and mock igbos? That would be foolishness on my Aprt or any yoruba's part for that matter. There is nothing to mock. You are your own problem, always saying everyone is envious and jealous of your tribe which is the superior tribe.

As a southerner, I have the same problems as the igbo man, a totally incompetent government. But the igbo man would be insane to think I would want to join him in struggling to free myself of this mad government if he thinks and tries to remind me of his superiority to me by constantly insulting me and my tribe. If the igbo man believes he can go it himself, I wish him good luck and absolutely no bad intentions.

However, as foolish and cowardly as me and my tribes people are, I would like to remind you that these same fulanis have attempted to take over our lands many times and they have failed those times. The only time they succeeded was when a man, Afonja, thought he could go it alone and he lost woefully.

There are strategies to win wars , which yoruba's have deployed for centuries successfully and chest beating is not one of them.

4 Likes

Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by Ingocof(m): 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
Asgard73:

Just like Yoruba people Dey beg Hausa Fulani

Tinubu is even renovating houses .. sharing rice .. and paying funds .. begging with humility

Just to be recognized

Even said Fulani and Yoruba are one grin

First grade zombie grin

Tinubu sef... a Yoruba man

Yet without that Tinubu your generation has no definition because until you get to Lagos and work your family continue to wallow in abject poverty..

1 Like

Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by ddippset(m): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
Asgard73:

Tinubu is even renovating houses .. sharing rice .. and paying funds .. begging with humility

Just to be recognized

First grade zombie grin

what of wike?
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by Belafonte(m): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
melzabull:
coming from someone from a tribe that claims superiority over every tribe in nigeria, a tribe of loud mouths and chest beaters like primitive dimwits.

You yoroobas are always full of yourselves with your i-too-know rubbish.

Always on every igbo related spewing gabbage

Please remind us again which war has aboki won?

We can set up a poll and ask Nigeriansp who the biggest braggarts are on Nigeria. The igbos will lead the polls over every other tribe combined

Here you are again, not being able to make your point without cheap insults, even deliberately misspelling yoruba grin. Unfortunately for you, it changes nothing about our reality in this country.

Wake the ffuck up
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by esnbrutality: 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
see dem...our "oyel members"...anywaz...

Thoh:
shut up... Ijaws are your gods

Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
Asgard73:

Just to be recognized

First grade zombie grin

Not just like man

I hate a Biafra with S/S.

I Love an all Igbo Biafra

From Imo you can contest to be a legislator in the Bende Provincial axis
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by sabreal: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
This is how Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is unnecessarily exposed to the enemies.

Such correction should.have.been between the two organs.

Fulani governments and their slaves in the South are making use of this leakages.

There is need for stronger unity in the South. This unholy and fraudulent Union is going down gradually with the help pf the foolishness of government of the day.

#nigeriaisbreaking
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by esnbrutality: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
I understand your tangent.

Let dem fight for themselves and stop involving IGBOs in their foolish agitations...that has never been about even improving the lives of their people.

imagine a region with drastic oil spillage and the foolishness is to diss IGBO people.

Guy ..i myself aint IGBO but the foolishness of most Nigerians with regards to what everybody is complaining about is disgusting.

MrColdsweat:

You are still not getting it.

There's no problem that has been solved with insults.

Insults can't help you achieve your goals.

But insults can bring you enemies.
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
I really pray they listen to the elders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
mrvitalis:
Ohanaeze is the reason minorities like ijaws feel they can take over igbo lands n nothing would be done

It's time we define who is igbo and who is not let's know our boundaries ...

Ika claims they are not igbos but hold south east position in CBN , ikwerre claim they are not igbos but ameachi wants to be igbo president ... enough of all this

Ijaws took bonny you kept quiet ,they took opobo u kept quiet , now they are attempting to claim egbema n ndoki and u kept quiet

Now they are telling u there is no igbo in south south and u are here talking rubbish

Ohanaeze is the worst thing to happen to igbos
So you really want igbo reign in South South
You guys are really dreaming
Just sit down and think again, and again, again and see how deluded you are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by Femeto: 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
Clark too should keep his mouth shot and respect himself.
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by Belafonte(m): 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Insults will not get us biafra. But diplomacy can. This man has the power and influence to cripple Nigeria in 24 hours via his militants. He can be useful to us in Our struggle.

Think!!

You are attracting animosity with your uncouth utterances.

I'm beginning to believe your people may be just as tyrannical as the Fulanis the claim to despise for their high-handedness. If you cannot humble yourself to ask fro help from someone who means you no ill when you desperately need their assistance, what will you do when you have all the power to do as you please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by blackmantis: 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
J2381:
I won't be surprise given this very welcome reply by Ohaneze Ndigbo, members of this wretched good for nothing group call IPOB, may start attacking members of Ohaneze Ndigbo.

Other regions hold their elders in high esteem.
IPOB on the other hand rain insults everyone that don't see things their way even their elders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by Nwokos: 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
[quote author= post=104070311]POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

OHANAEZE NDIGBO DISWONS IPOB

Ohanaeze Ndigbo General Assembly Worldwide, the apex Igbo socio-cultural group in Nigeria, representing all Igbo communities in and outside Nigeria, rising from deep, due and diligent reflections on the socio-political and economic state of affairs in Nigeria, our country, avowedly, superlatively and supremely make this declaration at this point of the nation’s need, that we are the apex representatives of the Igbo ethnic group of Nigeria at home and in Diaspora without any contestation from any other group whether known or unknown, familiar or alien, in existence or nonexistence;

That we, in strong terms, condemn the nefarious acts, plans and movements of the proscribed Nnamdi Kanu-led Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) which has since formation ingloriously cast the Igbo people of Nigeria in bad light. Without mincing words, we have over the time observed the rude, repulsive and discourteous style with which IPOB has arranged and orchestrated its affairs in the name of Igbo ethnicity, something very foreign to known civilization as respectable people.

It is a well-known fact that Ndigbo being one of the advanced societies of Nigeria is gifted with tweaks of refinement against barbarism, good taste against acidity and morally admirable principles against vile and violence, therefore, the Igbo has always been looked upon as one of the most receiving societies of man’s society anthropologically

That with remorse and pang of guilt, we regret that Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB have won the average Igbo man anywhere and everywhere, a national and international nest of enmity, hostility and aggression, visiting us with unfathomable, indefinable and bottomless abhorrence, the magnitude of what remains unseen in our entire history of consciousness.

As a people once united in love, we are today left on the speculation of our survival which now exists in uncertainty wherever we are found as Ndi Igbo.

To this end, we invite every “Nwafor-Igbo” to committedly join us in the total fight and condemnation of IPOB and accompanying violent acts in the name of Igbo which has brought our ethnicity down to nothing but unmitigated shame and infamy.

It is sad that we, the Ohaneze Ndigbo have fallen in deep loss as to why and when a coeval of educated, civil and enlightened Igbo suddenly passed away to give room to the generational gap of youths on which the present crop now exists, selling deaths and other forms of danger perceived and artificially manufactured enemies of Igbo.

Our race is now endangered by the wild and undomesticated influence of Nnamdi Kanu and his political supporters in the name of Igbo nationalism.
Why able bodied youths and men who should be concerned about the success of themselves and their people will swing into destruction of lives of their people and properties in our sacrosanct Igbo name, is indeed a mystery and the harm already done us is growing in leaps and bounds.

Whereas Nnamdi Kanu recently directed his usual desperate overkill to our Anioma brothers in faraway Delta State, calling them fools over what he termed denials of their Igbo identity, he assumes the biggest reason for the near disintegration of the Igbo race and nationality that warrants the Anioma, Ikwerre, Onitsha and others to deny their Igboness, the pride of which is now becoming more corrosive in them.

As we, the Igbo ceaselessly count our losses in the hands of untamed Nnamdi Kanu and fellow instigated miscreants, we shall not fail to condemn the recent Enugu incident in which IPOB is alleged to have attacked and sent to early graves, several people including two DSS officers whose patrol team was on duty.

The August 23, 2020 unprovoked violent attacks on the DSS personnel in Emene, Enugu State is not only disturbing to us as members of Ohanaeze Ndigbo but clearly demonstrates further signs of bad times ahead for every legitimate Igbo son and daughter in and outside the country since IPOB wrongly goes in the name of Igbo.

Additionally, we raise the alarm that if IPOB is not stopped, a time will come when Igbo patriotism will completely corrode and our people will begin to jettison their Igbo surnames to feel free from viral bad image. We sound this alarm to our Igbo community especially our particular people who have had to keep clapping for the already outlawed Group, to understand that the implication of the acts of IPOB are rife with unexpected implications.

With melee and gunfire from IPOB filling the air and flowing blood every now and then, the time is coming when we may be forced to flee from our ancestral homeland by the violent IPOB.

Politically, we are worried that unless we come together to address the present IPOB situation, election into the exalted Presidential position of the nation may elude us yet again.
As 2023 draws near, we stand on the age-long international relations mantra that seeks to illuminate that power is taken, not handed. This requires us to open our arms to others within and outside the country; and to also submit ourselves to a good relationship and connection with other nationalities in the larger Nigeria.

Consequently, we, the members of Ohaneze Ndigbo General Assembly Worldwide, urge the nation’s security outfit to carry out a full-scale investigation into the incident and also put all measures in place to ensure that the killers of the DSS personnel and others who lost their lives in the dastardly act are speedily brought to book.

We pray for the repose of the souls of the military personnel and others who died in the incident and also condole with their families.

Useless people everywhere,now that they have kidnapped nnandi kalu,can you start from were kanu stop,and stop criticizing our hero
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by Kuginzi: 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
May IPOB members listen to Ohanaeze

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
It's too late, everyone knows how they are and think now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by Belafonte(m): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
tunjijones:
Ipob shd build bridges not destroy it.

They are incapable of building bridges. Are you not aware that they are superior to every other Nigerian tribe? They don't need any useless bridge grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by ifiokjohn(m): 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
htdot:

The history of opobo.... opobo was in existence before jaja migrated to there... jaja was born in imo state and was sole as a slave to opobo, due to the generous nature of a typical ijaw man(uptil date), they gave him the hand and made him a king.... you want to go and claim something that isn't yours... The same way the usman migrated from the desert to the northern nigeria, was the same way jaja also migrated to bonny.... The problem of nigeria are the fulani and people like you... land grabbers.
Yes I agree with you but now the people in Opobo are 90% Igbo... Speak igbo fluently. Practice ignore culture and call themselves Igbo.
Though I agree it isn't their land originally sha
Re: Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB by Investigative: 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
no part of my house will be biafra...you better wake up to reality...
Fixed
Though I don’t need ijaw in biafra
But referendum will only determine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo) / Ifa Worshippers Offer To Fight Boko Haram / Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.