Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Why Is God Aloof? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is God Aloof? (349 Views)

Is God Really Omniscience? Does He Know Everything? / Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! / Is God Sovereign? - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is God Aloof? by Arizoner: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
This has been bothering my mind for a while now. Kobojunkie, livingchrist, MaxInDHouse, righteousness2, jesusjnr2020, Akube1z, bukatyne, rozcol, mariahangel
Re: Why Is God Aloof? by mariahAngel(f): 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
God is not aloof dear.
God is as much in you as you’re in God.
Like the air your breathe, even though you cannot see it, doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Yet, God is more real than the air you breathe.

In God, you live, and move, and have your being.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is God Aloof? by xproducer: 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
Definition of "aloof" - "not friendly or forthcoming; cool and distant" or "conspicuously uninvolved and uninterested, typically through distaste"

The key here is to read and believe everything the Holy Bible says about GOD - not anything it does not say. "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness" - 2 Timothy 3:16 and GOD's word is truth (John 17:17)

I can unequivocally state - from the Holy Bible and from personal experience that:

"The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, To all who call upon Him in truth." - Psalm 145:18 (Also Psalm 34:18)

GOD knows all things - "Great is our Lord, and mighty in power; His understanding is infinite." - Psalm 147:5

GOD cares for His children - "For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. If a son asks for bread from any father among you, will he give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent instead of a fish? Or if he asks for an egg, will he offer him a scorpion? If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!” - Luke 11:10-13

"But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." - Hebrews 11:6

1 Like

Re: Why Is God Aloof? by Kobojunkie: 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
Arizoner:
This has been bothering my mind for a while now. Kobojunkie, livingchrist, MaxInDHouse, righteousness2, jesusjnr2020, Akube1z, bukatyne, rozcol, mariahangel
Why conclude that God is aloof to all that takes place down here? undecided
Re: Why Is God Aloof? by Akube1z: 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
God is love. John 3:16
God so loved the world that He send His only begotten Son that Whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have eternal life.
Re: Why Is God Aloof? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
Arizoner:

I am one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, so why not join me on my thread: "Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses" to know the answer to your question? smiley
Re: Why Is God Aloof? by 22jumpstreet: 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
He is hiding in the place you wil never bother to look..

Re: Why Is God Aloof? by illicit(m): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
Maybe Satan has kidnapped that god

(1) (Reply)

Clergyman Tells Members To Give Him Money To Bribe His Angels (video) / Punishment In The Grave / Christian Hymn I Love To Sing: "O Jesus I Have Promised."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.