Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money (10345 Views)

2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors / 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From / Peter Obi Advises Ihedioha: Don't Waste Imo Money, Ignore Chartered Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money by Seniorwriter(m): 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
Insidenaija:

https://newspremises.com.ng/my-successor-should-probe-me-if-i-steal-imo-money-uzodinma/
Hopeless Mofo.
Simply put...he is covering his corruption tracks.

We need young visionary leaders in Nigeria.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money by Munzy14(m): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
Normal yarns
Re: Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money by tfelicityk(m): 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
Smiling... Politics

Abeg concrete on the development of imo state and creating of jobs for the youths and others.
Re: Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money by tankoagaie: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
we will drag u to
Re: Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money by chukwunedum150(m): 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
wunmi590:
cool

We would hold you by your word, even if it pant you stole from the government house, you will be jailed...

Supreme court governor
you and who
Re: Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money by Blacksavage: 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
Lool this contree full of mad people..both successor and him all'yall boldly criminals.
Re: Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money by Raffael(m): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
Probe? In this Nigeria?

These politicians still see the masses as gullible.
Re: Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money by PrudencyFeats: 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
We know how elected officials steal and embezzle money/funds.

Uzodinma, we know you don't have to credit your accounts with suspicious funds but you will be 1000 times richer than before you became a governor.

We are not kids, you can not be richer than Imo state because your wealth is also part of the sum total of Imo states net worth.

What about those contracts with 'thank you sir'?
Re: Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money by Ordinarybob: 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
[quote author=DaddyRochie1642 post=104076173]Hope Uzodimma is Working[/quote ] in your dreams
Re: Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money by Adnabh(m): 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
Have probed you already
Re: Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money by Indispensable85(m): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
EMMY76:
How can imolites take the words of someone that became governor through the back door serious? He should resign from the office if he his really sincere and clean.

I wish you can say same to bayelsa governor.
Re: Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money by Eniteses: 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money by sabreal: 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
All of you are thieves
Re: Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money by Eniteses: 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
Correct
Re: Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money by Amah70: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
Insidenaija:

https://newspremises.com.ng/my-successor-should-probe-me-if-i-steal-imo-money-uzodinma/
You shall be probed to account for the money that should have gone to provide good roads, and other amenities in Orlu, Okigwe and other places you abandoned outside Owerri.
Re: Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money by TinubuGoQuench(f): 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
It is only when u re convinced that u got integrity and principled that you can dare utter this kind of statement.
I am not implying that Uzodinma is a saint, but it takes some inner conviction to utter this kind of word.
The likes of Rochas Okorocha can never dare say this kind of thing.
Imagine Tinubu and Dame Patience Jonathan challenging for their probe.
Have you noticed that most politicians don't challenge people when accussed of corruption.

YOUR USERNAME IS THE OPPOSITE OF YOUR LEVEL OF REASONING

YOU SHOULD HAVE PICKED THE NAME 'ThinkDuller'
Re: Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
Story......we know where the chopping dey come from, inflated road contracts and kicks back from contractors!
Re: Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money by oforjide: 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
That is the only thing ur government is doing to okorocha that i so much like, that man really finished imo state money
Re: Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money by Malaty12(m): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
Just wait till them.
Re: Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
You that will fix your brother when you want to leave so that he will cover your ass.
Re: Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money by ThinkSmarter: 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:

YOUR USERNAME IS THE OPPOSITE OF YOUR LEVEL OF REASONING

YOU SHOULD HAVE PICKED THE NAME 'ThinkDuller'
Can u simply point out where u think i am wrong in reasoning?
I wish to be corrected and learn also.
Re: Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money by Toscarel: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
Dont worry u just have two years left, we would remind u of this statement
Re: Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money by justmondris: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
Because as usual, you will definitely plant your person there to cover your shit.
Re: Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money by Paulianfa(m): 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
Oga Uzodinma u are lying oooo, only God knows the kind shrine you took your successor to cover your back...
We know this things
Re: Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money by charixel: 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
Such act just imply he don chop plenty.
Re: Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money by kaeycea(m): 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
The quality of roads, drainages, traffic control light he's building within Owerri metropolis is commendable.. even link up road to Orlu and Okigwe has good quality construction work still ongoing..

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money by Charly68: 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
You are the one God sent to unveil what okoro Hausa covered in the state ...his government was wuruwuru Govt
Re: Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money by jaxxy(m): 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
Tale by moonlight story. When the time comes we will be hearing witch-hunting from the suprema la govano

The Supreme Court Governor who is fighting for the people is a good governor. I want such governors.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today / It Was Great Honour Handing Staff Of Office To Oba — Oshiomhole / Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.