Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

I Feel Guys That Like And Comment On Ladies Post Are Just Annoying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Guys That Like And Comment On Ladies Post Are Just Annoying (588 Views)

Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / Slim And Sexy Black Women Of Instagram. (Thread For Guys That Like Slim Girls). / Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Guys That Like And Comment On Ladies Post Are Just Annoying by pregnantMan: 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
Am I the only one that feels this way?
Nowadays you will see a lot of guys liking a girl's post on Facebook like she is a demigod..

Some even go to the extent of commenting stuffs like " wow" "beautiful angel" "please accept my friend request" and other stupid and annoying stuffs just to please the girl.. Most times they don't even get a reply from such lady.. and they end up disgracing us.. I can't remember the last time I liked or commented on any girl post, not because am proud but am no simp! Why should I comment on your post just to fuel their ego? Most of those pics aren't even as pretty as they are being hyped...

If you are a guy and you are in this category, please give yourself a knock on your head and change your ways! Stop pleasing this gender and disrespecting yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Guys That Like And Comment On Ladies Post Are Just Annoying by Emmadoc: 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
grin
Re: I Feel Guys That Like And Comment On Ladies Post Are Just Annoying by XXXXTENTACION: 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
grin Ogbeni see painment abeg
Re: I Feel Guys That Like And Comment On Ladies Post Are Just Annoying by pregnantMan: 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
One of them spotted angry.. na una dey give this girls reason to feel fly

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Guys That Like And Comment On Ladies Post Are Just Annoying by fourboys: 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
cool
Re: I Feel Guys That Like And Comment On Ladies Post Are Just Annoying by Palazee(m): 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
one p*ssy niggar spotted

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Guys That Like And Comment On Ladies Post Are Just Annoying by Palazee(m): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
Facebook own small

Go to twitter
Na there you go see simping you never seen before

Just one pics a female go post her dm will flooded by simps and p*ssy ass niggars

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Guys That Like And Comment On Ladies Post Are Just Annoying by XXXXTENTACION: 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
pregnantMan:
One of them spotted angry.. na una dey give this girls reason to feel fly
ogbeni everybody has his or her own undecided life live your life and let other people live their own....
Re: I Feel Guys That Like And Comment On Ladies Post Are Just Annoying by pregnantMan: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
Palazee:
Facebook own small

Go to twitter
Na there you go see simping you never seen before

Just one pics a female go post her dm will flooded by simps and p*ssy ass niggars
I dey tell you.. If only guys fit starve this gender with attention, them no go dey misbehave again..
That's why bobrisky and other oloshos keeps trending angry

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guys That Like And Comment On Ladies Post Are Just Annoying by XXXXTENTACION: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
Palazee:
one p*ssy niggar spotted
try harder.... Smh
Re: I Feel Guys That Like And Comment On Ladies Post Are Just Annoying by Palazee(m): 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
try harder.... Smh
Re: I Feel Guys That Like And Comment On Ladies Post Are Just Annoying by Palazee(m): 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
try harder.... Smh
Re: I Feel Guys That Like And Comment On Ladies Post Are Just Annoying by Palazee(m): 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
try harder.... Smh
Go tell that to your ancestors

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm New Here / Pynt Or Lingerie / 10 Quotes & Bible Verses About Patience In Hard Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.