Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB (2847 Views)

Umahi: I No Longer Believe In Ohanaeze, They Betrayed Me / Amaechi Presidential Dreams: Ndiigbo And Ikwerre Political Opportunism / Why Ohanaeze Ndiigbo Must Restructure Itself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by Ariani: 11:09am On Jul 26, 2021
Captain8:
but as long as prominent Igbo leaders like asare and ohanaeze aknowledge the fact that Igbos were and are still slaves to the mighty Ijaws...am satisfied.....

Asari ancestors were Igbos who ruled and continue to rule Ijaw subordinates.
Deal with it.
Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by Ariani: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2021
Captain8:
shut up.... they are all Ijaws who lost their language to Igbo because of the large presence of Igbos around them...

This is why I said you are inferiors. How else can one explain how you lost your inferior language to superior Igbo language without Ndiigbo ruling over you? grin

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by blues234: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2021
Investigative:

Ipob was also the reason
Northerners killed igbo
From 1945 to 2015
Very soon, IPOB will be history in Igboland. bunch of very useless dimwits angry
Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by Captain8(m): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ariani:

This is why I said you are inferiors. How else can one explain how you lost your inferior language to superior Igbo language without Ndiigbo ruling over you? grin
they are all Ijaws...thats what i know... and we are going with them....
Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by Captain8(m): 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ariani:

Asari ancestors were Igbos who ruled and continue to rule Ijaw subordinates. Deal with it.
my slave boy afa... wont you go court today?
Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by Ariani: 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Captain8:
my slave boy afa... wont you go court today?

Lol!
I'm not an IPOB member.
Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by Ariani: 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Captain8:
they are all Ijaws...thats what i know... and we are going with them....

Lol!
Dreamer.
Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by BOOZELEE: 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ariani:
Recently IPOB was involved in exchange of words with Edwin Clark, only for Ijaw National Council to step in and insisted Ndiigbo apologized to Edwin Clark.

It sounded foolish and funny, seeing as not long ago , Asari Dokubo, a former IYC president labelled entire Ndiigbo as slaves to his Ijaw people, and no body from Igboland demanded for apology.https://www.nairaland.com/5154334/bomb-igbos-ijaw-slaves-dokubo
Yet when INC demanded for apology for Edwin Clark, the bunch of old misfits without any ounce of brain calling themselves Ohanaeze Ndiigbo, rushed to offer a reply to Ijaws.

You begin to wonder where these bunch of brainless elders were when Asari Dokubo was running his mouth, why were they not swift to demand an apology from Ijaws?
Who exactly does Ohanaeze Ndiigbo represent? Because it's becoming obvious that these bunch of old men represent no body in Igboland.

In their stupid reply to Ijaw, Ohanaeze went on to list what they say Clark had done for Ndiigbo.
But what they didn't list is the fact that Edwin Clark led the Igbophobic campaign in 2006, when the race for VP for Yaradua was on and Peter Odili was a front runner.
Mr Clark insisted that Odili could not represent Niger Delta or South South, because according to him, Peter Odili coming from the Igboid speaking community of Ndoni in ONELGA of Rivers State, is not Niger Delta enough to represent the zone. Niger Delta to Mr Edwin is Ijaw or non Igboid.
This was how Odili was replaced with relatively unknown GEJ as Yaradua running mate for the 2007 presidential election and the rest they say is history.

How else can Ohanaeze develop selective amnesia 15years later just to launder Mr Edwin Clark image?

Let it be known today, that Ohanaeze Ndiigbo do not represent Ndiigbo. No one in Igboland voted for any member of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo, and they do not in anyway represent the opinions of the Igbo commoners, hence this so called apology from those group of serve serving, probably dementia suffering old men, represent the opinion of they, themselves and maybe their family members.

Nonsense.

U are a wise man

More wisdom to ur brain

U spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by Captain8(m): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ariani:

Lol! I'm not an IPOB member.
shut up you are an ipob
Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by Captain8(m): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ariani:

all Egbemas in rivers imo are all Ijaws they originated from Egbema kingdom...
Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by afonjaheadhunts: 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
Captain8:
ooo....this my boy you acting like one of lost boy @afonjaheadhunts...are you him..?.. or maybe he has died in esn.

that means asari is an igbo man......but why demanding for apology from INC he said igbos are Ijaw slaves?

you see what we were telling you.... even asari an igbo man has confirmed it that igbos remain Ijaws slaves...

No shaking I still dey gidigba, The Igbo's have documented and corrected all falsified history so recycling threads on NL will not change history.

I am glad there are now more Igbos even like myself to put your likes in their place, just reading the comments of Igbo's on NL when compared to other groups, tribes it shows, Igbo's are indeed great, every other group is left restrategizing in the Trash.

What I am trying to say is Igbo leaves every other group in the cleaners like our children do yours in WAEC, NECO, JAMB ETC tongue

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by Captain8(m): 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

No shaking I still dey gidigba, The Igbo's have documented and corrected all falsified history so recycling threads on NL will not change history.

I am glad there are now more Igbos even like myself to put your likes in their place, just reading the comments of Igbo's on NL when compared to other groups, tribes it shows, Igbo's are indeed great, every other group is left restrategizing in the Trash.

What I am trying to say is Igbo leaves every other group in the cleaners like our children do yours in WAEC, NECO, JAMB ETC tongue
am glad you back my boy... i have been looking for since....i though aba kyari had arrested you.... do remember Adakaboro8 and Phijo.?..

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by SaintBishop: 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ariani:
Recently IPOB was involved in exchange of words with Edwin Clark, only for Ijaw National Council to step in and insisted Ndiigbo apologized to Edwin Clark.

It sounded foolish and funny, seeing as not long ago , Asari Dokubo, a former IYC president labelled entire Ndiigbo as slaves to his Ijaw people, and no body from Igboland demanded for apology.https://www.nairaland.com/5154334/bomb-igbos-ijaw-slaves-dokubo
Yet when INC demanded for apology for Edwin Clark, the bunch of old misfits without any ounce of brain calling themselves Ohanaeze Ndiigbo, rushed to offer a reply to Ijaws.

You begin to wonder where these bunch of brainless elders were when Asari Dokubo was running his mouth, why were they not swift to demand an apology from Ijaws?
Who exactly does Ohanaeze Ndiigbo represent? Because it's becoming obvious that these bunch of old men represent no body in Igboland.

In their stupid reply to Ijaw, Ohanaeze went on to list what they say Clark had done for Ndiigbo.
But what they didn't list is the fact that Edwin Clark led the Igbophobic campaign in 2006, when the race for VP for Yaradua was on and Peter Odili was a front runner.
Mr Clark insisted that Odili could not represent Niger Delta or South South, because according to him, Peter Odili coming from the Igboid speaking community of Ndoni in ONELGA of Rivers State, is not Niger Delta enough to represent the zone. Niger Delta to Mr Edwin is Ijaw or non Igboid.
This was how Odili was replaced with relatively unknown GEJ as Yaradua running mate for the 2007 presidential election and the rest they say is history.

How else can Ohanaeze develop selective amnesia 15years later just to launder Mr Edwin Clark image?

Let it be known today, that Ohanaeze Ndiigbo do not represent Ndiigbo. No one in Igboland voted for any member of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo, and they do not in anyway represent the opinions of the Igbo commoners, hence this so called apology from those group of serve serving, probably dementia suffering old men, represent the opinion of they, themselves and maybe their family members.

Nonsense.
I thought Asari father is igbo? And kalabaris are not ijaws? So what all this bullcrap all about?
Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by SaintBishop: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ariani:

Asari ancestors were Igbos who ruled and continue to rule Ijaw subordinates.
Deal with it.
And yet you are busy crying how Asari call igbo peple slaves, you even create thread about it! Tell me, how you this natural dumb, or you are just another ipob brain dead nincompoop?
Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by Ariani: 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
SaintBishop:
And yet you are busy crying how Asari call igbo peple slaves, you even create thread about it! Tell me, how you this natural dumb, or you are just another ipob brain dead nincompoop?

What's the colour of your madness?

That Asari Dokubo now represent Ijaw and was a past Ijaw Youths Council president, does not change the fact that his ancestors were Igbos who ruled over Ijaw subordinates.
That's history.
This thread is about the present. I'm not surprised you like comprehension, intellectual ability has never been the forte of your ilk.
Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by SaintBishop: 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ariani:

What's the colour of your madness?

That Asari Dokubo now represent Ijaw and was a past Ijaw Youths Council president, does not change the fact that his ancestors were Igbos who ruled over Ijaw subordinates.
That's history.
This thread is about the present. I'm not surprised you like comprehension, intellectual ability has never been the forte of your ilk.
You are nothng but a dumb nincompoop, an ipob m0ron that is what you are.
Asari call igbo slaves because he knows you igbos are worthless piece of shit with no value, and here you are bragging how Asari ( who always call you igbos slaves) is an igbo man and he lord over ijaw people are you Ok?
Asari mother is from Kalabari which makes him 50% Kalabari and 50% whatever, so he has everyright to be president of iyc.
Igbos slaves can not lord over their masters, go and ask Asari who always called you igbos slaves you clown.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by Ariani: 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
SaintBishop:
You are nothng but a dumb nincompoop, an ipob m0ron that is what you are.
Asari call igbo slaves because he knows you igbos are worthless piece of shit with no value, and here you are bragging how Asari ( who always call you igbos slaves) is an igbo man and he lord over ijaw people are you Ok?
Asari mother is from Kalabari which makes him 50% Kalabari and 50% whatever, so he has everyright to be president of iyc.
Igbos slaves can not lord over their masters, go and ask Asari who always called you igbos slaves you clown.

Doesn't change the fact that Asari ancestors were Igbos who ruled over Ijaw subordinates.
They even got to sell Ijaw slaves.
It just happened that your race are naturally not endowed with intelligence or hardworking enough to be of much use to slave masters, and worst still,you were and remain minorities without significant population.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berbice_Creole_Dutch

See Ijaw slaves descendants in the Americas. You were just not much desired because of your "perculiar" trait that Alameighseigha emphasized on, as well as you lack of numbers.
Yet it didn't stop your Igbo overlords like Oko jumbo, Jaja Opobo and Asari Igbo decendants from selling some of you, even if for a Kobo.

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by SaintBishop: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ariani:

Doesn't change the fact that Asari ancestors were Igbos who ruled over Ijaw subordinates.
It just happened that your race are naturally not endowed with intelligence or hardworking enough to be of much use to slave masters, and worst still,you were and remain minorities without significant population.

See Ijaw slaves descendants in the Americas. You were just not much desired because of your "perculiar" trait that Alameighseigha emphasized on, as well as you lack of numbers.
Yet it didn't stop your Igbo overlords like Oko jumbo, Jaja Opobo and Asari Igbo decendants from selling some of you, even if for a Kobo.
...[quote author=Ariani post=104122659]

Yet it didn't stop your Igbo overlords like Oko jumbo, Jaja Opobo and Asari Igbo decendants from selling some of you, even if for a Kobo. This clown you are just stupid, pure nincompoop that's is what you are. Asari is a kalabari man with whatever father, Asari whatever father never marry Asari mother (in kalabari culture Asari is a fulll kalabari man as no bride price was paid) Asari knoww this too well, that why he always call you Igbos slaves.
Talking about slaves, Igbos were sold of to slavery by every tribe/ethnic group in Nigera. The king jaja you are talking about is an igbo slave to an ijaw master,
know your place igbo man king jaja was also a slave owner but his slaves were all igbos(present day imo state.)
How can you talk about hard working and you mention igbos? When igbos are drug dealers, scammers, ritualist and so on?

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by Ariani: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
SaintBishop:

Jaja, Oko jumbo, etc were your Igbo overlords.
They sold your people as slaves and ruled you too.
That's how Ijaw language ended up in Berbice.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by SaintBishop: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ariani:

It just happened that your race are naturally not endowed with intelligence or hardworking enough to be of much use to slave masters, and worst still,you were and remain minorities without significant population

You keep reapting your words like an slowpoke!
Asari ancestors are from Kalabari that's why he bears dokubo as name, and call you igbos slaves, you are going tell when Igbo jews start bearing dokubo as names.
Asari made it very clear that you igbos are slaves and his family sold igbos not ijaws as slaves! wink
Igbos are born slaves there are thousands of igbo slaves in the americans,the caribbeans, Europe and so on, so what nonsense are you talking about? grin
Talking about undesired igbos are one unwanted elements no one want. You have been chase from everywhere you go,from south african to Ghana, to malaysia, to india to lagos to port harcourt no one want igbo people around them.
Of what importance is population? You igbos that are a majority tribe in Nigeria are you people not worthless when it comes to politics in Nigeria? If you are not useless, why have you guys not rule Nigeria for the past six decades

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by SaintBishop: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ariani:

Jaja, Oko jumbo, etc were your Igbo overlords.
They sold your people as slaves and ruled you too.
That's how Ijaw language ended up in Berbice.
You dumb igbo m0ron, jaja was never king in Bonny, he was king in Opobo which was founded by him and his igbo slaves, if you are not a dumb Okoro, you could have know this! Or are you telling me that Opobo belongs to ijaw people? grin

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by Graysons: 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ariani:

My friend igbos are born slaves, even small bini enslaved you all, so what are you going about for?

https://www.nairaland.com/6663008/how-bini-used-sold-igbos

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by afonjaheadhunts: 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Captain8:
am glad you back my boy... i have been looking for since....i though aba kyari had arrested you.... do remember Adakaboro8 and Phijo.?..

Lol grin nobody arrest me my brother and yes I do remember those fishermen Adakaboro8 and phijo I taught them their history on this platform now you wouldn't find them talking trash on any History thread on NL... They have been taken to the cleaners and now work as genitors on NL restroom.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by Ariani: 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
SaintBishop:
You dumb igbo m0ron, jaja was never king in Bonny, he was king in Opobo which was founded by him and his igbo slaves, if you are not a dumb Okoro, you could have know this! Or are you telling me that Opobo belongs to ijaw people? grin

Ijaw dumbo.
Oko jumbo was rulling in Bonny, and he was Igbo too.
He ruled over Ijaw subordinates.

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by Ariani: 11:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
SaintBishop:
You keep reapting your words like an slowpoke!
Asari ancestors are from Kalabari that's why he bears dokubo as name, and call you igbos slaves, you are going tell when Igbo jews start bearing dokubo as names.
Asari made it very clear that you igbos are slaves and his family sold igbos not ijaws as slaves! wink
Igbos are born slaves there are thousands of igbo slaves in the americans,the caribbeans, Europe and so on, so what nonsense are you talking about? grin
Talking about undesired igbos are one unwanted elements no one want. You have been chase from everywhere you go,from south african to Ghana, to malaysia, to india to lagos to port harcourt no one want igbo people around them.
Of what importance is population? You igbos that are a majority tribe in Nigeria are you people not worthless when it comes to politics in Nigeria? If you are not useless, why have you guys not rule Nigeria for the past six decades

Lol, Ijaw dumbo talking.
Asari ancestors were Igbos, their family name is Ediabali. That's the totem of Abam warriors who Asari Dokubo ancestors were one of.
They came conquered and continue to rule Ijaw inferiors, thanks to the superior Igbo genes.
On twe the contrary, Igbos are torch bearers everywhere we go.
An Igbo man is a senator in Italy, a senator in Poland, Chief judge in USA, provincial council personnel in Canada, hold MP posts in UK, won league in Cyprus as head coach and given highest National honour, we hold elective posts in Germany.
Look at the Nigerian basketball team, Igbos dominate, it's a harvest of excellence.
Wherever things work,and hard-work and excellence is the criteria to serve, Igbos stand out.

Nigeria Government has been a failure since 1970, and it's no wonder Igbos are not at the helm of it's affairs.

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by mocey: 12:05am On Jul 27, 2021
Ariani:
IPOB on their own lack wisdom too.
How many times have we told them to do away with their delusions of Multiethnic BIAFRA with these minorities?

How many times? What is wrong with you people. Are you imbecilic or what? Do you take pride in bringing disrespect to Ndiigbo from insignificant quarters?
Ishi emebiri unu? Unu ana añu Omo?

Why must Ndiigbo be cursed with bunch of youths in IPOB who cannot be rational for once, and at same time, bunch of self serving old men like Ohanaeze Ndiigbo.
Who did we offend bikonu?

IPOB leave umu Minorities alone. Ha asi Mba!
Next thing ha ebido fighariwa onu! Bla bla bla bla, they are our brothers. Which brothers? Unu adi Iberibe? Ka unu anaghi anu ihe, obu na unu anaghikwu ahu uzo?

Get involved in local politics and displace the current Igbo political class, so that you can retire the old men in Ohanaeze and control the organization once you have seized control of all 5 SE states Government. These bunch of youths with no iota of reasoning capacity will start giving excuses.
These people are living in alternative Universe. They hate to embrace reality and it's very painful to watch as an Igbo from the sidelines.

i fully agree with you on ohaneze,those old corrupt fools dont represent me and they are criminals,they cant sell this generation of igbos,we are grabbing our destiny.

i actually started a petition so we can hold a referendum and people can decide if we should go with 5 states, i want an all igbo biafra,but i got touched yesterday when i saw a woman from esan say she is a biafran,she is not igbo,but related.we must save these tribes,they are oppressed,they should be able to decide if they want biafra or not,if they want to join us they can and everyone would enjoy the same rights and rotational presidency,in my biafra if you are found guilty of nepotism you would spend 10yrs in prison

i disagree with you ipob joining the nigerian system and i wrote an article about it,fulanis would never allow a pro ipob candidate to join the system,i hope you see how they are messing with soludo,maybe it was a political miscalculation on the part of soludo,maybe he was trying to get political sympathy from igbos and again the Nigerian political system is a poisonous fruit that would turn you into a demonic monster when eaten and again it wont work if ipob manage to get in the senate they wont even be able to do anything,i have seen this happen to the kurds in turkey.

i also disagree with you on the insults that you are dishing out to ipob,but we must still tell them truth,they are bringing insults to igbos,last time it was igala in benue,but ipob are the reason why a yoruba man can say enough and they are the reason why everyone is talking about biafra again, ipob paid the price in blood,innocent people.imagine 28people that was killed at kanus house,ipob is not perfect and if i didnt listen to the esan woman yesterday i might not even understand.but i still want us to go with 5 states for now so we wont be like Palestine,dont worry they would accept 5 states when reality sets in and i promised we would come back for our brothers,i am not a member of ipob but i am pro ipob and i am a biafran by blood
Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by fenibak: 1:39am On Jul 27, 2021
Lajet:

I'm a Proud Igbo guy I don't reason like Ipob members. Even if some minority ethnicities group wants to join Biafra. the way your leader Nnamdi Kanu is behaving will discourage them.

How can someone that claimed to be a freedom fighter will be bearing the title of Supreme leader? allowing people to bow down before him. behaving like Biafra is like his birthright that no one can challenge him. Even I an Igbo guy is not comfortable with Nnamdi Kanu's tyrant character talkless of minority ethnic groups.

No sane person will leave Nigeria and enter another Nigeria again. Biafra is not a country yet someone is behaving that he have the final say without listing to other people.

Kanu is the and supreme leader of ipob and not biafra how is that bad? He can be emperor of ipob, we don't care as long as he is not the supreme leader or emperor of biafra and I fully support kanu but I am not a member of ipob, You girls are so emotional
Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by fenibak: 1:47am On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
hahahahaha..see self constructed history...
ariari 1 of ndigbo aka the history concocter...

Jaja is an Igbo man Ijaw took as slave but later intergrate him society....
slave trade already stopped before jaja became man....
jaja never involve in slave trade....

any other lie?

Really so jaja is another Obama, first igbo slave leader in Ijaw land, that's wonderful ijaws must be really nice to allow a former slave lead them, you tell stupid lies
Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by fenibak: 1:50am On Jul 27, 2021
Ariani:

Jaja was an apprentice. The man who took Jaja to Bonny was an Igbo man from Oguta.
And yes Jaja was an Igbo that ruled over Ijaw subordinates, likewise Oko jumbo in Bonny, another Igbo man who ruled over his Ijaw inferiors.
Asari great grandfather was an Igbo man from Abam who also ruled over Ijaw subordinates.
Ijaw was never a match to Ndiigbo in the past, present or future.
Your Igbo overlords sold you lots too to the Whites as slaves, though problem was that the average Ijaw man is not hardworking, so the slave masters often paid so low for them and would never take them unless there was no available stronger, more intelligent and hard-working Igbos to be bought. As a human, the average Ijaw have always paled in value when placed side by side to the Igbo, it's a historical fact that remain true till today.

Nothing really changed. I remember Alameighseigha lamenting that all the menial jobs in the oil sector a d construction he created for Bayelsa people, that he was surprised when he came to an inspection visit to find out that Igbomen were occupying all the slots.
He asked what happened and he was told that his people considered the work too hard and sold it to Igbo people who were eager to take up the job.
That's who the Ijaw was, is and will always be.

TKO
Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by Captain8(m): 6:49am On Jul 27, 2021
fenibak:

Really so jaja is another Obama, first igbo slave leader in Ijaw land, that's wonderful ijaws must be really nice to allow a former slave lead them, you tell stupid lies
if you said i tell lie...then you must have been in ignorant for long..... because you have no single awareness of happening of opobo and jaja...

the guy arguing with me knows it....but he is just annoyed at the truth....
Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by Captain8(m): 6:53am On Jul 27, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Lol grin nobody arrest me my brother and yes I do remember those fishermen Adakaboro8 and phijo I taught them their history on this platform now you wouldn't find them talking trash on any History thread on NL... They have been taken to the cleaners and now work as genitors on NL restroom.
taaar!!! i am still the adakaboro8....
my cocaine boy hope you have learnt the histories we taught you?

hope you have confirmed them from your elders..?
Re: Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB by afonjaheadhunts: 8:13am On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
taaar!!! i am still the adakaboro8....
my cocaine boy hope you have learnt the histories we taught you?

hope you have confirmed them from your elders..?

The fact that you now change monikers like diapers give credence to my claim that you have been schooled and taken to the cleaners, gutter boy. Fisherman have you weaved a fishing net today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Son: My Father Spoilt The Nigeria Army Mavic Air 2 Drone; Was Asked To Pay 750k / Why The North Should Prepare To Rule Nigeria For A Long Time. / Breaking: The Dangerous Jollof Rice Tinubu Gave FFK That Turned Him To A Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.