Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

She Probably Snubbed You Because She Just Finished Sex With Someone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Probably Snubbed You Because She Just Finished Sex With Someone (2678 Views)

Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years / Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Probably Snubbed You Because She Just Finished Sex With Someone by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
Sometimes you may feel that the lady you met on the road didn't answer you well or snubbed you. You may feel that the lady you called is not picking your calls... One thing that might make a lady not to give you attention is if she just finished having sex with someone. She might feel uncomfortable hearing your love talk at that time because she probably feels dirty at that moment... Bringing your innocent love, romance and sincerity to her at the moment she just finished heavy smashing might make her feel uncomfortable. But later on, she might get her self and align with your love... When she gets her self, you might woo her or tell her how much you love her, and she may comply well ..But be wise, choose rightly.

4 Likes

Re: She Probably Snubbed You Because She Just Finished Sex With Someone by ifytrik(m): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ok
Re: She Probably Snubbed You Because She Just Finished Sex With Someone by EdoFirstBorn(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
The bad economy has made so many young lads jobless in Nigeria

Just look atthe rubbish post a man created

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Probably Snubbed You Because She Just Finished Sex With Someone by Olachase(m): 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
livette:
Sometimes you may feel that the lady you met on the road didn't answer you well or snubbed you. You may feel that the lady you called is not picking your calls... One thing that might make a lady not to give you attention is if she just finished having sex with someone. She might feel uncomfortable hearing your love talk at that time because she probably feels dirty at that moment... Bringing your innocent love, romance and sincerity to her at the moment she just finished heavy smashing might make her feel uncomfortable. But later on, she might get her self and align with your love... When she gets her self, you might woo her or tell her how much you love her, and she may comply well ..But be wise, choose rightly.
I agreed with you manh u are 101% right... Na so I take fuc* one of my friend babe... That moment Way my guy day call this babe omo if you see curse as this girl day curse my guy for phone.. Buh wetin concern me I lash this babe over night.... Girls way go make heaven na few.

3 Likes

Re: She Probably Snubbed You Because She Just Finished Sex With Someone by chatinent: 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
Some men are dogs, truly.

1 Like

Re: She Probably Snubbed You Because She Just Finished Sex With Someone by CsRockefeller(m): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
Olachase:
I agreed with you manh u are 101% right... Na so I take fuc* one of my friend babe... That moment Way my guy day call this babe omo if you see curse as this girl day curse my guy for phone.. Buh wetin concern me I lash this babe over night.... Girls way go make heaven na few.

You did this to your own friend? Wow! If given a gun you wouldn't think twice to pull the trigger on anyone. It is well with you.

18 Likes

Re: She Probably Snubbed You Because She Just Finished Sex With Someone by shamsin6300(m): 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
I fear the guy above.

5 Likes

Re: She Probably Snubbed You Because She Just Finished Sex With Someone by Azeez0000001: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
Olachase:

Make God distance me from this kind friend

17 Likes

Re: She Probably Snubbed You Because She Just Finished Sex With Someone by Malawian(m): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
livette:
ashawo nko?
Re: She Probably Snubbed You Because She Just Finished Sex With Someone by MajesticKris: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
Never Date or Trust A girl in Lagos...

If you Dey drive Uber you can Relate....

2 Likes

Re: She Probably Snubbed You Because She Just Finished Sex With Someone by DoggoneDogg: 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
CsRockefeller:

You did this to your own friend? Wow! If given a gun you wouldn't think twice to pull the trigger on anyone. It is well with you.
Azeez0000001:

Make God distance me from this kind friend

He is shameless truly.

I dey Bleep people babes & wives sef but not people wey I know not to talk of my Gees.

If I know who dis guy be, I fit noise am on behalf of him nigga.

2 Likes

Re: She Probably Snubbed You Because She Just Finished Sex With Someone by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
Olachase:

with friends like you, who needs enemy?!?!?!?1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Probably Snubbed You Because She Just Finished Sex With Someone by Numerouno94(m): 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
Olachase:

U fvk ur guy babe? grin
Re: She Probably Snubbed You Because She Just Finished Sex With Someone by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
Olachase:
olachase!

Re: She Probably Snubbed You Because She Just Finished Sex With Someone by BigDan69: 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
Lols @olachase u don take the whole thread. U and d girl are animals

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me On What To Do With This Girl ! / My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week / Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.