Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself (20983 Views)

Poll: Who Is More Productive At Work? Men Or Women ? / Want To Be More Productive? Sit Next To Someone Who Is / 4 Easy Ways To Become More Productive & Attract Favour In Your Workplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by dingbang(m): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
Dem go soon teach this babe how to do magalize.

This i have seen.
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by GeneralPula: 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
Candycrushy:

If I'm looking for a hookup
Nairaland is the wrongest place to apply
So give your suggestions and move on pls

Uhmm..
How cum you didn’t reply to my question about sew.
What I’m seeing is what will def happen..
Goodluck
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by Anass01: 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
Candycrushy:
I will make this a very short one.
I'm a fresh graduate and I really want to start earning and be more productive for myself.
I have a skill in fashion designing, i sew well and I'm not fully earning from that yet because of studies. I wish to know other possibles ways to learn and earn more preferably online that i can add as a side hustle.
I'm ready to pay if i have to just learn anything that'd fetch me money online. My passion is in sewing and i wouldn't want to trade that for anything and i already have plans of growing it in a big way which would cost me money too.
Please i need help and suggestions on how to achieve that. I can't also see myself working under someone for salary pay hence i need to my own boss.
Thanks for suggestions.
Mods please push to front page
Seun
if you really have passion for sewing then I can teach you how to make joggers
t-shirt sweatshirt school sports wear crop top and many more I have 2shop at yaba
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by slimman007: 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
Candycrushy:

Okay
Can i mail you?

Young lady be careful there are lot of scammers on this forum.Don't come back here and scream that someone from this forum has duped you of your hard earn money.I have warned you if you like take my advice or trash it to the bin is all your choice...My 2 cent
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by Candycrushy(f): 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
slimman007:

Young lady be careful there are lot of scammers on this forum.Don't come back here and scream that someone from this forum has duped you of your hard earn money.I have warned you if you like take my advice or trash it to the bin is all your choice...My 2 cent
Okay
Noted
I'll be careful
Thanks
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by WhiteRuler: 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Seniorwriter:

@OP there are thousands of ease2access earning opportunities available to earn via online but you need any or all of these three(3) basics for a legitimate earning means;
# Digital Skill(s)
# Digital Service(s)
# Investment Capital

And since you have a non digital skill(sewing) you can design a Digital Service out of it.
For instance you can decide to start an online eCommerce platform offering sewing related products.

If your expertise is topnotch you can create contents (visuals) for training or mentorship on fashion....there are over 50 fashion niches you can venture .

In another news reach out via the facebook Id on my profile's personal text if you are interested in learning how to earn up to $100 weekly from Whiteboard Animation.
Fee for mentorship is $50 or it's Naira equivalent.

Via facebook as I stated in my comment.

@SeniorWriter

I want to join your writing team. Any articles for me?
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by Candycrushy(f): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Anass01:
if you really have passion for sewing then I can teach you how to make joggers
t-shirt sweatshirt school sports wear crop top and many more I have 2shop at yaba
Thanks but I'm not in lagos
Maybe you can help me with videos
We can talk via dm
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by slimman007: 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Candycrushy:

Can i message you
So you explain more about this

Run as far your leg can take you.it seems you have lot of money to waste in this Buhari's regime.Continue your eye go soon clear

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by harmony75: 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
As a tailor go into mass production of any of these eg bed sheets /boxers /skirts/ 7handkerchiefs/ gowns/ babybed etc go to Aba buy materials and see instead of sitting there waiting for customers. Good luck �

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by Candycrushy(f): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
GeneralPula:

Uhmm..
How cum you didn’t reply to my question about sew.
What I’m seeing is what will def happen..
Goodluck
Whatever bad you see for me will happen to you too
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by Candycrushy(f): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
slimman007:

Run as far your leg can take you.it seems you have lot of money to waste in this Buhari's regime.Continue your eye go soon clear
Okay sir
Thank you
I'll run if i percieve danger
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by GeneralPula: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
Candycrushy:

Whatever bad you see for me will happen to you too

I have no puccy
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by slimman007: 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
Candycrushy:

Thanks but I'm not in lagos
Maybe you can help me with videos
We can talk via dm

If you need videos that is of benefit to what you want to learn...Kindly go on YouTube or twitch there are millions you can get from there..Thnx
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by SundayIgboh: 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
Candycrushy:
I'm a fresh graduate and I really want to start earning and be more productive for myself.
Thanks for suggestion

First, I thank God for your life...

Can you be an insurance sub-Agent

You'd earn handsomely kindly contact me for same.

Nevertheless, you can learn FX online bro... Congrats on your making it in life
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by Candycrushy(f): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2021
SundayIgboh:

First, I thank God for your life...

Can you be an insurance sub-Agent

You'd earn handsomely kindly contact me for same.

Nevertheless, you can learn FX online bro... Congrats on your making it in life
I'm a girl firstly
Okay i will
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by Candycrushy(f): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
slimman007:

If you need videos that is of benefit to what you want to learn...Kindly go on YouTube or twitch there are millions you can get from there..Thnx

What's twitch like?
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by vikgreen01(m): 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
Dear op, I applaud you to have pick up a skill while studying unlike myself I engaged in so many menial jobs to the point that the money I’m seeing doesn’t make me to reason to pick up a skill, I can’t blame my self it was so tough during my undergraduate days that I got no support in welfare as I provide every basic things I need for myself. Now I’m thru with school and I couldn’t continue the menial works as it has really tell on my health and no good pay work.
Now to your story, lemme use my Lil sis as an example. She’s a fashion designer like yourself. That’s what she learnt before graduating. Before graduating she has been sewing cloths for people with her boss machine. She’s a fast learner. After nysc, she managed to buy two sewing machine ( one manual and one electric), she made a large table for cutting, bought tools. She started sewing for our extended friends, neighbors, when ever our Muslim friends have party they brought cloth to her even this Muslim festive they brought cloth for her. She didn’t stop at that she also went to teach in a private school before she got her present job as a counselor in one NGO and there’s also one of our neighbor daughter she tutor thrice per week in the evening. I can tell u she got connections in her place of work as well, she goes to work and close by 4/5 after she’s back she continue sewing. There is a commenter up there who said his wife went for nysc and she ended up sewing for the school she was been posted to, so op I will advice u to pick up a job along side ur skill as this job can link up with connections cos if u decide to sit with this ur skills alone things might a bit slow as u are not the only one with this skill infact every biz is now saturated things now depend on how fortunate every individual is, so go out there first and build ur connection and u can later quit working if u have achieve a large crowd to yourself. I also saw some commenters suggested u go social media to advertise yourself yes u can also do that but let’s be realistic getting online customers will be a bit tough. So pick up a job and from there u get to meet people physically.
Finally, this my Lil sis has been processing for her master degree, bought the form, took the exam and got selected but I was stunned when I was told she has paid the sum of 250k for her master degree school fee even if she’s gonna demand for money, the sum will be sliced into two and she’s gonna get half payment back. She’s doing well for herself and I envy her.

All the best for u Op.!! Don’t give up.!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
Op op oo how many times did i called you? Be careful of the contact u collect here,some have seen your DP,they will want to collect your money and fcfuuk you very very well.

An elderly person has talk.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by SundayIgboh: 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
Candycrushy:

I'm a girl firstly
Okay i will

Ok, do you buy the Idea of Insurance sub-Agent??
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by Joiedevivre: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
Candycrushy:
I have a skill in fashion designing, i sew well and I'm not fully earning from that yet because of studies. I wish to know other possibles ways to learn and earn more preferably online that i can add as a side hustle.
I'm ready to pay if i have to just learn anything that'd fetch me money online. My passion is in sewing and i wouldn't want to trade that for anything and i already have plans of growing it in a big way which would cost me money too.
Please i need help and suggestions on how to achieve that. I can't also see myself working under someone for salary pay hence i need to my own boss.
Thanks for suggestions.
Mods please push to front page
Seun
Yo, would you be open to suggestions of the platform. Totally free to start. It involves digital marketing.
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by SundayIgboh: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
Volkswagen90:
Op op oo how many times did i called you? Be careful of the contact u collect here,some have seen your DP,they will want to collect your money and fcfuuk you very very well.

An elderly person has talk.

You can do better kiddo
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by The5DME(m): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
Candycrushy:

Okay
Can i mail you?
You'll be scammed if you're not careful.
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
SundayIgboh:

You can do better kiddo
no wonder,your monicker says it all.
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by WhiteRuler: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
Seniorwriter:

@OP there are thousands of ease2access earning opportunities available to earn via online but you need any or all of these three(3) basics for a legitimate earning means;
# Digital Skill(s)
# Digital Service(s)
# Investment Capital

And since you have a non digital skill(sewing) you can design a Digital Service out of it.
For instance you can decide to start an online eCommerce platform offering sewing related products.

If your expertise is topnotch you can create contents (visuals) for training or mentorship on fashion....there are over 50 fashion niches you can venture .

In another news reach out via the facebook Id on my profile's personal text if you are interested in learning how to earn up to $100 weekly from Whiteboard Animation.
Fee for mentorship is $50 or it's Naira equivalent.

Via facebook as I stated in my comment.

I've got more than enough hands(Mentees)....but I can link you up to someone.....Do you have your Online Presence as a Writer for an appropriate perusal?

@SeniorWriter

I'm a beginner at the moment but I can you show the ones I have done. If you are satisfied, then we move on.
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by Generalwoodz(m): 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
BarrSly:
Amazon FBA
bro, she'd more light here
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright .....

Baby girl op....you can also be a key board warrior like my baby sisters at home...

Key boarding for females is sweet and easy....because tools and format are easily available for free....lot of guys are willing to give baby girls tools and formats without them asking for a dime
You can see my baby sisters surrounding me on my gadmnnn bed. ....trying to learn one or two skills on key boarding

Get a new bedsheet.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by Plut01: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2021

OP since you're really good with sewing, I will say you should learn packaging. Learn how to package your works, get better materials and start sewing ready made clothes. Make enough in different sizes and design.........Get a good camera, Then zoom to social media, create groups, pages and start advertising.

If you're into male design, join groups that has mature Men, message and offer them something better than what they are putting on. Let see how it goes after three months .

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by SundayIgboh: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
Volkswagen90:
no wonder,your monicker says it all.

I'm sorry if that looks sounds like insult...I don minnit
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by Generalwoodz(m): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
toren:

Get a new bedsheet.
what's wrong with that one ? Oversabi grin
Re: Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself by Plut01: 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
harmony75:
As a tailor go into mass production of any of these eg bed sheets /boxers /skirts/ 7handkerchiefs/ gowns/ babybed etc go to Aba buy materials and see instead of sitting there waiting for customers. Good luck �

You see? Nah better advice be this..... Op do this and package them, advertise online and let see if you will not hit big.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Before You Accept That GROSS Salary, Here's Are Steps To Calculate Your Net Pay / How To Be Successful In Life / Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.