Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,617 members, 7,827,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

I Feel Like Quitting My Job - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Feel Like Quitting My Job (26726 Views)

Quitting A Job Within A Month: Share Your Experience / Have You Ever Regretted Quitting A Job? Please see this. / Thinking Of Quitting My 40k Teaching Job For A Delivery Rider Buisness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by LeeSantos(m): 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
Una go dey bring problem for nairaland to solve. But u won't share how u got the job or what the job entails for other to try. Half of that ₦250k is enough for some person here.

U only bring problem for them to.

If u think u are being frustrated in the job, some person here will gladly hug the frustrating as long as ₦250k comes in monthly and keeps them off begging.
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by udemzyudex(m): 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
Antoeni:
Angel fall
Kid brain in an adult body.
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by Kobicove(m): 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
How exactly is your new boss making things difficult for you?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by rickyboss333: 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
230k is worth the discomfort. Pls stay until u have saved enough to start your own business or expand your side hustle enough to earn what u earn today combine

BTW, I won't mind if u can share with me how to get such jobs and the criteria for getting it as I am also into the tutoring industry. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by tiger28: 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
I will NEVER work for ASIANS ANYWHERE in the world.....worse is when you work for Asians in MY OWN COUNTRY( isn't that sad).....they are all bastards!!!!
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by 99guru(m): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
Bro don't quit your job, you don't know how lucky you are to be in such position, have been a graduate since 2017 no job, please hold the job tight. Please nairalander if there's any job help me.
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
The devil is a lair.We die in this work together.Me and my Indian bully boss.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by Harrykn: 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
ceevee2003:
Hi all, I need your advice. I work for an online university that pays USD equivalent 230,000 as per today's aboki exchange rate. Now, just recently my immediate supervisor was sacked and replaced by an Indian lady who is making the work so difficult to the extent that I hate remembering work. I have been in this job for close to 5 years and I have never felt this bad about the job. Right now I feel like quitting and focusing on my other hustle, although this will mean halving my monthly income. Anyone with a similar experience to share, or advice to give?
Don’t quit bro, the woman might be dropped sooner or later if she’s not providing the atmosphere needed to push the hustle. Will is always knocking.
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
99guru:
Bro don't quit your job, you don't know how lucky you are to be in such position, have been a graduate since 2017 no job, please hold the job tight. Please nairalander if there's any job help me.
Lair! How you dey take chop and pay bills?
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by kobosmart(m): 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
ceevee2003:
Hi all, I need your advice. I work for an online university that pays USD equivalent 230,000 as per today's aboki exchange rate. Now, just recently my immediate supervisor was sacked and replaced by an Indian lady who is making the work so difficult to the extent that I hate remembering work. I have been in this job for close to 5 years and I have never felt this bad about the job. Right now I feel like quitting and focusing on my other hustle, although this will mean halving my monthly income. Anyone with a similar experience to share, or advice to give?
Try to get anoda job before u leave though that's if u cant manage
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
ceevee2003:
be patient, you Know your previous boss is a man and men are more understanding and listening than women.
It's easier to work with a man than a woman.

Also don't quit the job, just try and play akoal since you don't have an immediate job you will be engaged in if you quit.

Women take a while to adapt on a job. They always want their presence to be felt. So just over look and be patient while you scout for another job,..
no reasonable jobs out here bro
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by vincentjk(m): 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
Don't quite bro, let me tell you this;

When I was in school, I clashed babe with one young lecturer like that, this guy hated me like mad just because the babe he's crushing on in my class likes me. Always embarrassing me in front of everyone and refusing to collect my money for his course text book.

I made up my mind to go to my coordinator and plead with him to swap that lecturer's course with any other course for me, but after my course rep advised me to take it easy and try to get close to him. I did and it worked.

Who used to be my enemy is now my paddy lecturer and we now understand ourselves and rub mind like never before.

Sometimes, good things come to those who wait.
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by Harmattan123(m): 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
E be like say garri and kulikuli dey invite you for breakfast
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by bolabadmus38: 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
My brother,one of the challenges in life is our ability to adapt to changes. I will honestly advice you to be calm and study the lady and workout how best you can work with her. Don't forget you've been there for like five years,hence just quitting unceremoniously will be too immatures just because of someone you can successfully work with if you take your time and understand her. Quitting should be your least option,my brother. Re-srategise and work with her and you will eventually discover she's the best person to work with.
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by fairy88: 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Don't quite that job bros,
If you do you will regret it, am a victim

Meanwhile I sell nice cooperate wears from 3k
Buy up to 7pieces, 2800 each

Call or chat 07034247614
Location Lagos

Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by Fredoh(m): 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
ceevee2003:

Hang on and this too shall pass.

What makes you think we all are in a sweet Romance with our Jobs?

Got to put food on the table!
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by AgentGoat: 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
ceevee2003:

What is the name of the university?
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by Halle000: 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
ceevee2003:

Don't quit yet even in an international communities 80% of Indian boss lady are like that but when you countinue doing your work deligently then you will see that whith time things will get better.
Remember loser never wins and winner never quit.

May God see you thruough it all
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by Trustedpronet: 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
All I see here is that you hate new challenge. 230k monthly and you are complaining of leaving. When village people is at work is very easy to know. Pray very very well it seems someone is trying to return you back to shit.
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by Atticusxsz(m): 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
H2ho:
Dont angry

A bird in hand is better than a bird in a cage grin grin

Nairaland na cruise ah swear cheesy
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by 99guru(m): 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
I'm dead serious, I don't have a job, but through the help of my NYSC/inec work during presidential election and the help of some good friends I managed to save up some cash to open a betting shop and other business, that's what have been substaning me. But I need a job.
Joysticks:
Lair! How you dey take chop and pay bills?
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by Maxwell4404(m): 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
Mr Man abeg quit the job and tell your boss I need that job tell your boss I'm better then you, and I can do it perfectly well, cause I need that job, I don't care if the boss in charge is a Lion I'll work
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by blaze83(m): 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
ceevee2003:

Bro I'm job hunting, can you link me up to this job?
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by sulaak(m): 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
ceevee2003:

That is her intention, to get rid of you and replace you with one of her family members. Don't quit the fight, stand and defeat her intention.
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
ceevee2003:
op to hellll with you mutherfucking blooodyyy liarrr
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by blasterman(m): 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
ceevee2003:

U can quit if you want to but find an alternative to jump to unless u have a sure biz ness plan.

Employer and Employee relationship is based on who gets tired of who first.

IF there is down turn in profits in your company they will not hesitate to fire u or find an excuse to lay you off

so also u have the right to fire your employer but do you have a backup for maintenance and sustenance
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by Energyking(m): 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
Well, you can quit if you seriously don't like the job and if you've saved up a little. Otherwise, stay on for sometime to do so before you leave. Maybe your issues can even be resolved amicably.

But another piece of advice I have for you is that you should think of having another source of income asides that job. Your fear of quitting and losing money partially stems from depending on that one source, which won't happen if you have something to fall back on.

I'd suggest you go into a business like affiliate marketing which can serve as a side hustle to generate money for you as well. Save up and pay for the knowledge of how to do it then sign up on a platform and do it easily. Since you already work online, it won't be too difficult for you to master. With time, you can even ditch your job and employ yourself in any capacity you wish as you go higher. Fingers crossed.
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by mayorlysis: 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
You don't need to quit the job. Continue to put in your best and wait to see how things will become normal again. Instead of quitting allow her to sack you.
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by Numerouno94(m): 12:18am On Jul 26, 2021
H2ho:
Dont angry

A bird in hand is better than a bird in a cage grin grin
Na, rather a bird at hand shit at hand.gringrin
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by codeKart(m): 12:18am On Jul 26, 2021
ceevee2003:

Start looking for another job. You might not be able to get 230k but look for something reasonable before quitting. You might even get a better paying job sef. Afterall, you've got 5 years experience.

Don't quit without concrete plans. I did it in 2016 and omo, it was crazy.
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by 24brains(m): 12:31am On Jul 26, 2021
ceevee2003:
ordinary india lady you want to quit! When am whooing my U.S BOSS LADY. my guy run package with her and thank me latter
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by Cousin9999: 12:46am On Jul 26, 2021
Op is trolling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? / Ran Away From Interview / Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.