Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

I Feel Like Quitting My Job - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Feel Like Quitting My Job (26709 Views)

Quitting A Job Within A Month: Share Your Experience / Have You Ever Regretted Quitting A Job? Please see this. / Thinking Of Quitting My 40k Teaching Job For A Delivery Rider Buisness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by nuel000: 9:24am On Jul 26, 2021
dnatureman03:

Some jobs won't give you the time to get another job until you quit them. That was my case. I now have time to do many things that would impact my life.
he said he's own is an online job...he should probably have enough time
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by gentleibraheem(m): 9:42am On Jul 26, 2021
Lol.
Most People don't like their jobs but they don't quit it
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by ahmedio2017(m): 10:06am On Jul 26, 2021
ahmedio2017:

I am working in one private school that pays 20k per month and also do one home lesson that pays 12k all together is 32k per month, but during holidays no salary from the school but I will still get that home lesson pay... Now my question in this my own situation can I actually leave the job and go for a skill? Because I have a friend that works as electrician he promised to be taking me along whenever they are going for work but my fear is if I stop my job how will I be surviving...should I leave the job or what do you suggest

Pls I need your advice sir/ma

Somebody should advice a brother pls
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by Jokkarm2: 10:06am On Jul 26, 2021
ceevee2003:
Hi all, I need your advice. I work for an online university that pays USD equivalent 230,000 as per today's aboki exchange rate. Now, just recently my immediate supervisor was sacked and replaced by an Indian lady who is making the work so difficult to the extent that I hate remembering work. I have been in this job for close to 5 years and I have never felt this bad about the job. Right now I feel like quitting and focusing on my other hustle, although this will mean halving my monthly income. Anyone with a similar experience to share, or advice to give?

Your experience is not strange, sometime you just get tired of the job. but please before you quit, make sure you save up to start something because when you a maintaining a particular standard of living, if income stops, it can lead to frustration and other dangerous things. having worked for five years, you must have done one or two investment or saved capital, plan very well before you leave.
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by judecares1(m): 10:26am On Jul 26, 2021
sure sir

prince049:

Same with me..can I pm you
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by Segzy19: 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tough times never last but tough people do. You too have to be tough mentally, physically and spiritually. Be resilient... Things can't always be going smooth all the time. If you decide to quit, just make sure it's well planned, and save well before jumping out.
ceevee2003:
not that easy a decision to make. Very difficult. I feel I might regret.
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by generationz(f): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
You just want to tell us you earn 230k abi undecided

You couldn't even talk about what the woman did to you.
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by ceevee2003: 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
Halle000:

Don't quit yet even in an international communities 80% of Indian boss lady are like that but when you countinue doing your work deligently then you will see that whith time things will get better.
Remember loser never wins and winner never quit.

May God see you thruough it all
Amen. Thanks bro!
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by ceevee2003: 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Segzy19:
Tough times never last but tough people do. You too have to be tough mentally, physically and spiritually. Be resilient... Things can't always be going smooth all the time. If you decide to quit, just make sure it's well planned, and save well before jumping out.
quite encouraging. Your comment is taking me out of depression.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by ceevee2003: 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
generationz:
You just want to tell us you earn 230k abi undecided

You couldn't even talk about what the woman did to you.
I earn much more than that but that's not the point. money needs to be enjoyed happily. If I begin Yan you details, you may not understand the technicalities.
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by rafcrown(m): 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.INDIAN MANAGER recently joined the company and he picked on me. I RESIGNED and mentioned that toxic environment warranted my exit on MAY 28th,2021.June 1st ,I got a temporary job, not tedious, good pay and good environment. My part time work also picked up and I got very busy. July 2021, got a permanent job better salary and incentives.
Bottom line rely on God and believe in God ,the door opener for blessings.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by Amwitty(f): 8:24am On Jul 27, 2021
[quote author=ceevee2003 [/quote] this too shall pass don't quit the woman will be removed and you will grow in the job please see this as a phase of life that will pass.
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by kokoboy4life(m): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2021
rafcrown:
PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.INDIAN MANAGER recently joined the company and he picked on me. I RESIGNED and mentioned that toxic environment warranted my exit on MAY 28th,2021.June 1st ,I got a temporary job, not tedious, good pay and good environment. My part time work also picked up and I got very busy. July 2021, got a permanent job better salary and incentives.
Bottom line rely on God and believe in God ,the door opener for blessings.

How do you get these jobs, pls help a brother i wish to leave my current job as soon as possible
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by Issues2(m): 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
Don't quit ur job pls u re bigger than that just ignore her attitude and try and know her week point and use it positively against her that is what I can only advice and while doing such try and be saving cuz from wat u said there is no job security but d salary is huge just incase she sacked u too thanks
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by rafcrown(m): 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
NOT IN NIGERIA,OUTSIDE NIGERIA.
kokoboy4life:

How do you get these jobs, pls help a brother i wish to leave my current job as soon as possible
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by generationz(f): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
ceevee2003:
I earn much more than that but that's not the point. money needs to be enjoyed happily. If I begin Yan you details, you may not understand the technicalities.

Then you might not get the best advice
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by prince049(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2021
judecares1:
sure sir

Ok. Pls I'm new to some accounting procedure. Pls how do you audit their accounts at the hotel and what accounting software do you use. Thanks
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by judecares1(m): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
We normal room master and IQ system,we don't use other accounting software.
You need to be taking the stock of the bar people, auditing of front office staffs to ensure no late check out and if any,d guest must pay,follow up on check in of guest.
And many others but please always be friendly with them and stay away from side hustling cos it won't end well

prince049:

Ok. Pls I'm new to some accounting procedure. Pls how do you audit their accounts at the hotel and what accounting software do you use. Thanks
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by prince049(m): 4:56am On Aug 03, 2021
judecares1:
We normal room master and IQ system,we don't use other accounting software.
You need to be taking the stock of the bar people, auditing of front office staffs to ensure no late check out and if any,d guest must pay,follow up on check in of guest.
And many others but please always be friendly with them and stay away from side hustling cos it won't end well

Ok. Do you invite external auditors?
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Job by judecares1(m): 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
waiting external auditor won con do? most of these owners tend not to spend money in other to achieve d best

prince049:

Ok. Do you invite external auditors?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? / Ran Away From Interview / Apply For AOS Orwell Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.