Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

"My Friend Dating My Ex Is Betrayal & Murder Worthy.." | Ep. 19 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Friend Dating My Ex Is Betrayal & Murder Worthy.." | Ep. 19 (244 Views)

Females: Would You Have Any Issue With Your Friend Dating Your Brother? / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My Friend Dating My Ex Is Betrayal & Murder Worthy.." | Ep. 19 by dannyodia101(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2021
We dedicated this episode to the late Nigerian music icon, Sound Sultan who passed on recently after battling cancer. In this episode, Danny and Naomie also discussed the downsides of a friend dating an ex and what the upsides to that dynamic are as well. Trust us to always bring a range of perspectives to the conversation.
Enjoy the episode on https://open.spotify.com/episode/2IJTqfF1FFzNJLokO7y3ey

(1) (Reply)

#1 Advanced Digital Marketing Course In Port Harcourt / You Need To Read This, Guess What?? It's Worth Your Time / Guys: How Do You Feel Asking A Girl Out Infront Of Your Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.