Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Guys Share Your Experience If You've Ever Knelt Down To Beg A Girl/woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Share Your Experience If You've Ever Knelt Down To Beg A Girl/woman (814 Views)

Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) / Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Share Your Experience If You've Ever Knelt Down To Beg A Girl/woman by Jirilistic(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
I don do am once
Dat yr when I still dey secondary school.
Me nd my guys dey use plastic Coke can take play freekick for inside class after school don close
E con reach my turn to play the free kick I con balance like Ronaldo grin
As I kick d can,e con fly knack one girl head for the class.(the girl guardian na d harshest ticha for the sch. D guy dey flog mercilessly)
As i remember who the girl guardian be, Na once I take kneel down beg the girl say na mistake.
Surprisingly,the girl nor vex she just say she don hear nd she accept my apology
Nobody tell me,na once I carry my bag dey go house grin

6 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Experience If You've Ever Knelt Down To Beg A Girl/woman by thatsleepboy1: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
Omo

God forbid bad thing walai
Re: Guys Share Your Experience If You've Ever Knelt Down To Beg A Girl/woman by Aniboo: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
I don do am before
But na girl wey don play me wella
Las las she allowed me lash nothing consyn me and her since then . It’s for my mission sha

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Your Experience If You've Ever Knelt Down To Beg A Girl/woman by Jackdean111(m): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
God forgive me... My mind went elsewhere
Re: Guys Share Your Experience If You've Ever Knelt Down To Beg A Girl/woman by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kneeling is small.
I don prostrate when I wronged my ex.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Experience If You've Ever Knelt Down To Beg A Girl/woman by habsydiamond(m): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
The only thing wey go make me kneel down no be say I won propose ooo.. Na if the lady in question is a soldier..
Re: Guys Share Your Experience If You've Ever Knelt Down To Beg A Girl/woman by Abfinest007(m): 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
I've never knelt down for a woman in my entire life and I won't

3 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Experience If You've Ever Knelt Down To Beg A Girl/woman by fourboys: 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Re: Guys Share Your Experience If You've Ever Knelt Down To Beg A Girl/woman by Susily(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
The day I'll kneel down before lady, let the Hosts of Heaven deal severely with me and my entire unborn generations smiley
Re: Guys Share Your Experience If You've Ever Knelt Down To Beg A Girl/woman by Vinnie2000(m): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
Susily:
The day I'll kneel down before lady, let the Hosts of Heaven deal severely with me and my entire unborn generations smiley

Hmmm..
Hw about Kneeling down to Lick Plates i.e suck pussy?..
Wat will happen When you decide to do it?
Legions of Hell fire will Fry you, abi? sad cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Experience If You've Ever Knelt Down To Beg A Girl/woman by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
The known resident wannabe Alfa mail of romance section will run from this very revealing thread or they will come here to lie to themselves as seen above grin, they dont want to be tagged "simp" for a millisecond cos their online fake reputation will be at stake, they have been an Alfa mail right from the womb cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys Share Your Experience If You've Ever Knelt Down To Beg A Girl/woman by Susily(m): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Hmmm..
Hw about Kneeling down to Lick Plates i.e suck pussy?..
Wat will happen When you decide to do it?
Legions of Hell fire will Fry you, abi? sad cheesy

Yuck! That's not healthy mate
Re: Guys Share Your Experience If You've Ever Knelt Down To Beg A Girl/woman by DankemzI(m): 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
Yes that's my Mom, apart from her you must posses the qualifications of Angel Michael or Jesus to warrant such act from me

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Your Experience If You've Ever Knelt Down To Beg A Girl/woman by Jesterinjay: 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
A few times in jnr sec when i offended them (to avoid punishment). The only woman i can kneel and beg is my mom cool
Re: Guys Share Your Experience If You've Ever Knelt Down To Beg A Girl/woman by Deicide: 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
God forbid cheesy
Re: Guys Share Your Experience If You've Ever Knelt Down To Beg A Girl/woman by Aidejay(m): 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
except my mother. no woman has ever brought me to my knees. infact when time to propose come i expect her to get on her knees to accept the ring.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The African Standard Of Beauty Before The Europeans Poisoned Our Minds / VIDEO: Small Girl Weeps Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Use Her Heart To Cook Stew / Why Don't My Young Neighbors Like Me, The Way I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.