Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest (40674 Views)

Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda / Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by dmbb: 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Frog face useless child
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by RoyalUc(m): 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
Prince001:

He's been tried in Benin based on d wanted list nigeria government put him on and Benin govt want to verify if that's true or not! The issue of fake document already debunked by BBC too!!!

OK. Thanks
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by Gambit23: 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
RoyalUc:

Enlighten me, bro. What is he being tried for in a Benin Republic court?

He's not being tried for any crime.

It's an extradition hearing, nothing more
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by sirdick17: 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
Fake news,his lawyer has debunked your lies several time,he wasn't arrested with fake benin passport. stop spreading fake newsif you dont want to jam agbako

We re know that both his passport was seize by DSS so, which passport was he traveling with?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by Jobabori(m): 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
megidax:

People like you deceived Sunday Igboho with your sweet tongue. Your type did the same for Abiola. Sunday is in problem due to your push and he know himself. An empty barell fighting a government with juju!. The more days he is detained, the more his so called metaphysical power diminished. Have you taken a single step for his release other than sitting in your room and typing rubbish that put Sunday in more trouble?.

Stupid journalism, stupid writeup. From your writeup it is clear you are not even half as intelligent as the Sunday Igboho. For you to say or allow someone to say in your writeup that Ignoho is coming down as long as this government is in power, shows how deluded you are. In case you don't know it, Buhari and his henchmen are a laughing stock of the world right now. Never in the history of humanity has such a stupid leader emerged in the political scene. The truth is that this government is about to be confined into the dark dungeons of history. They ridicule themselves and allow Nigeria to be dragged on the floor before Republic of Benin, and this government can still not bury its head in shame? How low will these people get before their time is up? Igboho will be free, he will make his journey to Germany and probably remain there until these shameless murders leave power.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by MYHUBBY: 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
I'm surprise no one add PDP card carrying member in his mistakes

how can you not denounce your PDP membership and even have the effrontery to be claiming you're PDP member and expect Yoruba stakeholders who are of APC party to take you serious?

KANU on the other wasn't political or even if he's political, he did not making it obvious

as it is now, we just have to rally round him to be released and relieved for the sake of defending Yoruba people from those useless good for nothing herdsmen but not for secession

when Yoruba are ready, we will go on roundtable, not the one someone will form something like ipob to be getting our youths killed anyhow by Untrained securities men
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by HabaHaba: 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lisakaja123:
Reads

Hello bros can i dm u?

Just prove to me you are genuine
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by Igyeseh06(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
HabaHaba:

Nice lengthy comment.

I just pray you don't allow yourself to be deceived a second time, by 2023.

Be a wise Nigerian Youth come 2023!!!
Deceive?

I know how personally I have been affected, economically, financial by this government, so nothing and nobody will deceive me when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by Psalmistproject: 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
All these idiots forming experts on what Igboho should and should not have done sounds like group of wasted fellows in a beer joint, explaining what a premier league coach should and should not have done.

COWARDS!!!
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by Psoul(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
RoyalUc:

Enlighten me, bro. What is he being tried for in a Benin Republic court?

He's not standing trial on the passport issue.
It was on the extradition case brought by Nigeria government that he's in court for.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by ppogba: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
The easiest thing to become in Nigeria is " an expert".
Even after a failed milliary career, just make yourself visible and pronto, you are an expert.
All of a sudden, Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho situation has thrust upon us experts who know that flying thru MMA is cheaper than Cotonuo.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by HabaHaba: 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Igyeseh06:

Deceive?

I know how personally I have been affected, economically, financial by this government, so nothing and nobody will deceive me when the time comes.

Then PREACH AGAINST this deceivers WHEREVER & WHENEVER u have d opportunities because WE MUST GO AGAINST THIS WICKED CABAL with ALL we have: like anything to regain Nigeria again against these thieving bastardts!!!
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by Igyeseh06(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
HabaHaba:

Then PREACH AGAINST this deceivers WHEREVER & WHENEVER u have d opportunities because WE MUST GO AGAINST THIS WICKED CABAL with ALL we have: like anything to regain Nigeria again against these thieving bastardts!!!
That is the tasked I have taken upon myself and am sure we will be victorious at the end of the day.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by Grace001: 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dharmiejoe:
Late Chief obafemi awolowo once said when Nigerians are tired of their slave masters who oppress them continuously, they will by themselves take up arms and fight. It's a lost cause fighting for the poor masses, Many of dem ain't worth dying for!!

God bless you....

Exactly when the masses are tired of their chains they will fight to take it off. But right now masses are contented with their chains of suffering, hardship and poverty.

Masses don’t worth dying or fighting for
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by BlackFlamefromP: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Retaliate? Against who? With what? Baba please don't make me laugh.

Jostoman:
you said igboho is not intelligent but he did not retaliate when soldiers and DSS went to his house and kill his people and you said that kind of a person is not intelligent. God really use igboho that day by not retaliate against those soldiers and DSS
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by heniford2: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Grace001:
This is for anyone out there who have the passion for fighting for people’s right, don’t make the mistake of becoming a freedom fighting for NIGERIA masses,

Leave Nigeria masses, they love their chains of sufferness, hardship and poverty. These masses you want to fight for will wish for you to fail, to be killed or jailed. Nigeria masses only complain, but they are contented in their chains and in love with their oppressor.

Nigeria masses are contented/happy in their chains of hardship, poverty, killings, raping, oppression and suffering. They are destiny to this suffering and smiling way of life, as a matter of fact they are still in love with their oppressor and their oppressors know this.

So trying to liberate Nigeria masses from their chains and separate them from their oppressors will be a suicide mission that doesn’t worth it.
deep and painful truth
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by HabaHaba: 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
Igyeseh06:

That is the tasked I have taken upon myself and am sure we will be victorious at the end of the day.

Y
Amen bro! #YES WE CAN TURN THINGS AROUND COME 2023!

THE YOUTH CAN EFFECT REAL GOVERNMENT CHANGE!!!
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by megidax: 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
authority2006:

We knew that Buhari and his administration made mistake the moment he refused the agitators to have freedom to do what they wanted. Is that not what you would have preferred him to do?

Buhari's mistakes are too numerous to mention. I'll touch on just two: blind nepotism, condoning criminality from his kinsmen. The moment you condone criminality, you lose the respect of right thinking members of society. But of course, this government does not care about all that, because they can't even see beyond their noses; that all these will certainly backfire someday.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by luluman: 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
RoyalUc:
grin

“I think he didn’t want to take the hard way...Sunday Igboho never liked suffering."
Na this wan some people dey call freedom fighter.
Cant you shut your mouth?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by witworth(m): 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
APC news...
There's no space on the fence, no need for you to act like you're neutral, you're a slave.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by Tareq1105: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
Talk is cheap.

Buhari cannot extradite him.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by Scamperlee(m): 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
All is well

For your Imported I12 earbud (3200), Oraimo earpiece (800), smartwatch (8000).
WhatsApp me on 08065485337
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by tempest01(m): 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
All this epistles. What crime has Sunday commited that is more than what the herdsmen are committing?

Sunday has committed no crime.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by Ugonna62: 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nigerians can pick holes eeh! One kwara guy was mocking Onyendu Nnamdi kanu for allowing himself to be captured like a chicken in kenya,today the same docile jurists are saying that igboho is foolish and chidish for taking such root of escape,and in their myopic judgements do so without considering the situations and conditions that warrants such decisions by these worriors of liberation,but rely on their shallow immaginations.However my words to this courageous men is that History shall certainly be kind to them for standing for their people in time of need irrespective of the outcome of their current travails in the hand of terrorist and lawless government who pampers killer herdsmen and fulani terrorists but hunt the true defenders of their people with sledge hammer,you guys have written your names boadly in the sand of time.God Bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and Otumba Sunday Igboho.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by Thomist(m): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
After chasing fulani terrorists from Oyo.... now he's a coward abi? Una foolishness is too much
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by Basher8583: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Grace001:
This is for anyone out there who have the passion for fighting for people’s right, don’t make the mistake of becoming a freedom fighting for NIGERIA masses,

Leave Nigeria masses, they love their chains of sufferness, hardship and poverty. These masses you want to fight for will wish for you to fail, to be killed or jailed. Nigeria masses only complain, but they are contented in their chains and in love with their oppressor.

Nigeria masses are contented/happy in their chains of hardship, poverty, killings, raping, oppression and suffering. They are destiny to this suffering and smiling way of life, as a matter of fact they are still in love with their oppressor and their oppressors know this.

So trying to liberate Nigeria masses from their chains and separate them from their oppressors will be a suicide mission that doesn’t worth it.

The question is who give you job and who is complaining.

So because PDP lost and there's no hope of winning again it's now time to secede abi. Why you no do an during Weak GEJ's time even when it was evident he did not do anything for both the SW and SE.

Why now during Buhari's era when you know he is tough and the end result for trouble makers are surely not pleasant.

APC will continue to rule the country of you like spring another seccesion stunt, Buhari will speak to you in the language that you understand.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by Femeto: 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Mr Intelligence Officer you are a big fool.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by UnabashedIPOB: 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
“No government in the world would fold its arms and allow violent agitations to go on in its territory. As someone who has declared war against the government, (because that’s what it is), Sunday Igboho should have moved his family out of the country before now.

Why do people who claim to be intelligent make ill informed and IDIOTIC statements? What is VIOLENT about holding rallies about self determination? Has Igboho or MNK picked up arms against the government? Nigerians who act like they are sophisticated in the goings on in that country but when they open their mouth, you lose hope in humanity. The country that these M0R0NS claim they know so much about is a signatory to both UN and AU charters, both which have provisions for self determination. How is calling for a REFERENDUM a VIOLENT act or a call for WAR?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by izubext007: 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
I pray ... mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It / 2023. Labour Party Hold It's First Meeting In Gombe State / Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.