Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest (40675 Views)

Wike: No Amount Of Attacks Will Make Rivers State Succumb To Secessionist Agenda / Danladi Umar: Abuja Mob That Attacked Me Chanted Secessionist Slogans / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by Decide2rise: 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
EraseTheDot:
-erase the dot
You have no meaningful thing to say only to write this phrase on every thread. Are you sure you're okay man ?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
No government in the world would fold its arms and allow violent agitations to go on in its territory

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by oneMalik: 12:02am On Jul 27, 2021
People don't think and those that think
, what do they think of ? am 100 % sure you may even convict yourself if you can answer sincerely to yourself these my questions ;
#1. WHAT IS A CRIME ?
#2. WHO IS A CRIMINAL ?
88% of Nigerians are criminals from the president to the least person in the country ND the remaining 12 % Innocents are mostly new born babies .
I stand to be corrected .... so if you wanna make case ND win in this kind of agitations you have more than 30yrs to think ND plan cos there's gonna be one sure fact to nail you.
if not for the fear of attack or otherwise , if people were to allow freely to make individual cases about those agitators in this country you'll understand what am saying , from niger Delta agitators to the so called seccessionist forget it .
if a spiritual leader can scam you then who agian ?
go and listen to Fela Anikulapo kuti " MR FOLLOW FOLLOW "
dre11:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/26/sunday-igboho-mistakes-that-led-to-secessionists-arrest/
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by megidax: 12:14am On Jul 27, 2021
[quote author=Jobabori post=104127173][/quote]

People like you deceived Sunday Igboho with your sweet tongue. Your type did the same for Abiola. Sunday is in problem due to your push and he know himself. An empty barell fighting a government with juju!. The more days he is detained, the more his so called metaphysical power diminished. Have you taken a single step for his release other than sitting in your room and typing rubbish that put Sunday in more trouble?.

This war has to be fought on all fronts. When you're dealing with a very vicious enemy as in this case, you don't spare any effort. Field, foot and pen soldiers must be on ground. The good thing is that am not a paid pen soldier like you who have sold your conscience to the devil. Don't worry about his release, there are people in charge of that.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by Masterkernel1: 12:33am On Jul 27, 2021
Monogamy:
shocked

Igboho is already exhausted,that's Acclaimed leader of a secessionist group

He's not as bad as Abacha that stole all the money yet left his people poorer and illiterates, flooding Almajiris on the streets, they now feed on grasses.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by RoyalUc(m): 5:58am On Jul 27, 2021
luluman:
Cant you shut your mouth?

For what, lulu? Na me talk am?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by Bigchristo: 6:45am On Jul 27, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
Fake news,his lawyer has debunked your lies several time,he wasn't arrested with fake benin passport. stop spreading fake newsif you dont want to jam agbako
keep your mouth shut he was arrested with a Benin republic passport it may not be fake but he didn’t get it through legit process this is why he is being tried, but if his lawyer is wise enough he should be advise to seek Asylum
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by Mycoin(m): 6:45am On Jul 27, 2021
Some people are saying Benin Republic will refuse to extradite Ighobo.

It is not impossible that they want to be brave, but to put things in perspective, Benin Republic has about 4,000 active military personnel. This is 2,500 persons short of the 6,500 persons NSCDC shortlisted two days ago. Not Police, not Army, not even our Civil Defence oh, just the qualified candidates for one batch of recruitment into our Civil Defence are more than the whole of Benin Republic Army.

Not even South Africa will dare harbour a criminal to Nigeria. Henry Okah was arrested, prosecuted and jailed in South Africa for crimes he is said to have committed in Nigeria.

You can hate the giant, but it is still a giant sha.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by shehuAO: 7:40am On Jul 27, 2021
Monogamy:
shocked

Igboho is already exhausted,that's Acclaimed leader of a secessionist group
All these grammars are all fine Medicine after death. When igboho started chasing,killing fulani men in iganga his home town,he was a brave man and warrior and felt no body can challenged him. That is not enough for him,,he woked up one day and again felt his excesses is unchallenged and declared an oduduwa republic, from there agitations for oduduwa republic started in a sovereign country like biafra and you wants that country to folds its arms watching lawlessness.who among the noise makers among the fulani herdsmen who declared secessionist movements in any part of the north that the government folds its arms from arresting such person, sentiments is what is killing us in this country called Nigeria. We will see white and call it black, we should reason with our common senses before exposing our ignorance to the whole world.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by Igyeseh06(m): 10:42am On Jul 27, 2021
DD29:
you Dont Value Life Nobody Go Buy From You
Are you sure you passed out from primary education?

Simple comprehension no dey your brain.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by Igyeseh06(m): 10:48am On Jul 27, 2021
ledaman:
Can you see how stupid and irresponsible you are, insulting the government that gave you opportunity to earn a living. Well you are a useless entrepreneur with this your comments
Government gave me an opportunity to earn a living or the government through Fulani herdsmen has destroyed my source of earning a living?

By the way, are you the government?
Can't you say your mind without insulting?

Are you normal at all?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by ledaman: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2021
Igyeseh06:

Government gave me an opportunity to earn a living or the government through Fulani herdsmen has destroyed my source of earning a living?

By the way, are you the government?
Can't you say your mind without insulting?

Are you normal at all?
I retrieved my insult, am sorry bro it is well
Re: Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest by Igyeseh06(m): 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
ledaman:
I retrieved my insult, am sorry bro it is well
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It / 2023. Labour Party Hold It's First Meeting In Gombe State / Obituary Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.