Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,571 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Cancel Chimamanda Adichie's Lecture At University Of Cape Town - SRC - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cancel Chimamanda Adichie's Lecture At University Of Cape Town - SRC (34271 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Cancel Chimamanda Adichie's Lecture At University Of Cape Town - SRC by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 27, 2021
BF69BF:
I think we females brought this upon ourselves. This issue started when female felt their real problems are males. What started in mild form when women took to every available media to vent their frustration as to how they have been mistreated, battered to submission, abused in whatever fling they saw as relationship. It did not take long for far left feminist to blow hot, finding it way into mainstream media. It gave rise to the identity crisis most women are still struggling with today 'the girl power'. I think those that have chaired and spearheaded this feminist ideology should be humble enough to come out and correct this ideology they have sold to our women and Adichie should be at the forefront of it.

Nonsense. Every thing in Nigeria is taken to a different plane. Feminism was a chance for women to be treated no different than men at work and in their life choices.

Nigerians turned it into extremist hating of men and lesbianism. Now feminism in Nigeria is all the olosho looking to slang their kpekus without being told they are corrupting the moral fibre of the country.

I tire for this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Parents Didn't Name Me Chimamanda - Adichie / The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! / What Are The Top 5 Books One Must Read In Their Lifetime And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.