Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

‘i’m No Longer Feminist’ – Woman Cries For Husband Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘i’m No Longer Feminist’ – Woman Cries For Husband Online (324 Views)

Since We Moved To The UK, I’m No Longer Attracted To My Husband - Nigeria Lady / Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" / ‘please Marry Me’ – Lady Searches For A Husband Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i’m No Longer Feminist’ – Woman Cries For Husband Online by Playloaded: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
The woman said she spent years being a feminist and she's now at the point where no man wants her.

A video has emerged online showing a woman crying over failure to get a man.

The woman went online to renounce feminism while begging for interested men to marry her.

She said she spent years being a feminist and she's now at the point where no man wants her.

She added that she feels bad when she sees her married friends and she has come to realize that "men are the best."

Crying, she begged for interested men to send her a DM and said she does not care if he's rich, poor, handsome, or ugly, as long as he's a man and breathing.

She promised that if any man proposes to her, she'll marry him immediately, do everything for him, wash his clothes and be submissive.

Watch her speak in the video below:

https://playloaded.com.ng/im-no-longer-feminist-woman-cries-for-husband-online-watch-video/
Re: ‘i’m No Longer Feminist’ – Woman Cries For Husband Online by OBALOLA55(m): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
OLD AGE, SORRY MENOPAUSE IS FAST APPROACHINGgrin

HER FACE SEF DON SQUEEZE FINISH embarassed
Re: ‘i’m No Longer Feminist’ – Woman Cries For Husband Online by angelEmade: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ahaa

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Do Some Ladies Think This Way / Marriage : A Necessary Evil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.