Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) (71527 Views)

The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) / Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl / Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 9:40am On Jul 27, 2021
lexy2014:

Who is d "he" that will be locked up? So with all ur comprehension, u said this:

"the owner is supposed to lock that girl up in a juvenile centre"

What's d interpretation?
the interpretation is that he (owner of the mall) should take that child to the juvenile centre where he will be locked up.if you cannot comprehend,that's not my problem.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 9:41am On Jul 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
because she threw fire into a mall with the awareness that people were around.that is attempted murder,dumbo

Professor, How did she "throw fire into the mall"? Was she outside d mall when she "threw fire into the mall"? If she wasn't outside d mall at d time of throwing d fire into d mall, how then did she "throw fire into the mall"?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2021
lexy2014:

Professor, How did she "throw fire into the mall"? Was she outside d mall when she "threw fire into the mall"? If she wasn't outside d mall at d time of throwing d fire into d mall, how then did she "throw fire into the mall"?

please go and watch the video and stop disturbing me
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 9:43am On Jul 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
the interpretation is that he (owner of the mall) should take that child to the juvenile centre where he will be locked up.if you cannot comprehend,that's not my problem.

How can d owner of d mall just carry a child that isn't his to a juvenile centre to be locked up? On what grounds? Who gave him d authority to do that? Use ur comprehension to explain what qualifies d owner of d mall to take someone else's child to a juvenile centre "where he will lock her up".

How is he going to "lock her up"? Does he have d keys?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by LebenNG: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2021
SeaTrade:
I strongly support the idiot should stand trial and be given the death penalty.
If you are old enough to damage property worth billions that your parents can't afford and risk lives in the process,then I think you should also be old enough to face trial.
Ugly,malnourished looking dingbat crab!!!
Also I blame the parents too for shitty parenting,
All these stupid parents that paint the world as a fairytale to their shitty looking kids as evident from her gross pot belly at 9 angry
She probably did it to spite her mom who might have offended or annoyed her.
Aaah God... this insult ehn fit make the mama craze
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
please go and watch the video and stop disturbing me

Mr professor, I don't need to watch d video. U have watched d video and with all ur intelligence, u concluded that she "threw fire into the mall" which suggests that she was outside d mall. So help me out with d following:

How did she "throw fire into the mall"? Was she outside d mall when she "threw fire into the mall"? If she wasn't outside d mall at d time of throwing d fire into d mall, how then did she "throw fire into the mall"?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Lightorder: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
obviously older than you in wisdom and intelligence to know that if you cannot parent a child you shut your legs or wear a condom instead of birthing Mini terrorist that will never allow people around him to rest or his parents
oga , you get loud mouth. Stop progressing in error.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 9:48am On Jul 27, 2021
solasoulmusic:

From the first reply I told you but you keep repeating the same question because you can’t meet up to me with your reply. I’m just a law and order fan who didn’t go the bar…

If u didn't go to d bar, how then where u able to conclude that a 9year child lightning up a fire inside a mall which was inside automatically translates to attempted murder?

From ur first reply, kindly replicate d answer u said u gave to d questions asked:

How do u preach self control to a 9year old under this situation? What does "self control" got to do with this situation?

If d girl knows what a gas cylinder looks like, what does that prove? Before d gas exploded, how was it initially ignited?

What could be proved as "premeditated"? Premeditated what?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2021
lexy2014:

If u didn't go to d bar, how then where u able to conclude that a 9year child lightning up a fire inside a mall which was inside automatically translates to attempted murder?

From ur first reply, kindly replicate d answer u said u gave to d questions asked:

How do u preach self control to a 9year old under this situation? What does "self control" got to do with this situation?

If d girl knows what a gas cylinder looks like, what does that prove? Before d gas exploded, how was it initially ignited?

What could be proved as "premeditated"? Premeditated what?

Lexy nawa oooooo this early momo let me break it down people were inside the store if those canisters were full of actual gas then we’d be talking multiple casualties including her the evidence would be destroyed including the CCTV because of the force. The fire was set with people in the store. The staff, her parents , management. Attempted murder. It’s Arson regardless of age.

They because I don’t believe a child will just randomly set lighters on fire didn’t know they were empty.

The looking back and forth for people coming can be premeditation because she started the fire. Playing would be just using the lighter. But premeditation is setting it on fire then placing it back on the shelf to light the other stuff what your doing is bad but you do it anyway we all have a conscience whether we ignore it is personal.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by McLizbae: 9:54am On Jul 27, 2021
Jonegonu:
I dont blame the little girl, the Person I will blame is the owner of that business. What will it cost him to have someone in the control room that monitors all the CCTV cameras to be able to know what is going on in the business premises.

Dump Nigerian culture, that's what I will call it. Have you also noticed that the phone numbers these companies/institutions/organizations put out on public domain are never functional? It's either it rings to eternity or it is never available. Mshw
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 10:04am On Jul 27, 2021
Lightorder:
oga , you get loud mouth. Stop progressing in error.
thanks for the compliment
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 10:04am On Jul 27, 2021
lexy2014:

Mr professor, I don't need to watch d video. U have watched d video and with all ur intelligence, u concluded that she "threw fire into the mall" which suggests that she was outside d mall. So help me out with d following:

How did she "throw fire into the mall"? Was she outside d mall when she "threw fire into the mall"? If she wasn't outside d mall at d time of throwing d fire into d mall, how then did she "throw fire into the mall"?
go and ask google.i shouldn't be encouraging your folly
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 10:05am On Jul 27, 2021
lexy2014:

How can d owner of d mall just carry a child that isn't his to a juvenile centre to be locked up? On what grounds? Who gave him d authority to do that? Use ur comprehension to explain what qualifies d owner of d mall to take someone else's child to a juvenile centre "where he will lock her up".

How is he going to "lock her up"? Does he have d keys?
go ask Google
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
go and ask google.i shouldn't be encouraging your folly

Did u ask Google when u concluded that she "threw fire into the mall"? Isn't it folly to say that someone is inside a mall yet d same person threw fire into d mall?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Lightorder: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
thanks for the compliment
welcome sir

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 10:09am On Jul 27, 2021
lexy2014:

Did u ask Google when u concluded that she "threw fire into the mall"? Isn't it folly to say that someone is inside a mall yet d same person threw fire into d mall?
it's not my fault you are a retard.it is not me that will teach you comprehensive skills.i don't have such patience
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 10:10am On Jul 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
go ask Google

Did u ask Google before u concluded that d owner of d mall will take a 9year old child to a juvenile centre and then lock her up? How's he going to be able to do that? Does he have d keys?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by zinodizt: 10:12am On Jul 27, 2021
i have nothing to say to fools who core values is rooted in material things. stop being stupid and run along. ode.... Go kill her yourself coz nah your papa store dem burn.
SeaTrade:
Yes,I still reiterate,I want her dead!!!
Fool.
I'm sure you don't own nothing in your life,reason why you are this slow,
Idiot.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 10:16am On Jul 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
it's not my fault you are a retard.it is not me that will teach you comprehensive skills.i don't have such patience

With all ur comprehension skills, u mean u can't answer these questions?:

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 10:30am On Jul 27, 2021
solasoulmusic:

Lexy nawa oooooo this early momo let me break it down people were inside the store if those canisters were full of actual gas then we’d be talking multiple casualties including her the evidence would be destroyed including the CCTV because of the force. The fire was set with people in the store. The staff, her parents , management. Attempted murder. It’s Arson regardless of age.
How does d above u wrote above qualify as d definition of "attempted murder"? What was d motive? Even if u say arson, what was d motive?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 10:35am On Jul 27, 2021
solasoulmusic:

They because I don’t believe a child will just randomly set lighters on fire didn’t know they were empty.

Don't understand what u saying here but How did she know d gas cylinders weren't empty? Did she see any gas cylinders connected to d cooker?

I asked earlier: If d girl knows what a gas cylinder looks like, what does that prove? Before d gas exploded, how was it initially ignited?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by jabojafa(m): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2021
Its not. Someone sent her.
Jerryherd:
Witchcraft
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Sleekfingers: 10:56am On Jul 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
yes

Except the owner of the mall says that the child's parents have paid enough but they must sha pay something

what if they are incapable of doing that?

Thats why i keep telling nigerians to embrace insurance......but no, they wont listen.....na God dem go dey call up and down........anyways, if that place is insured.....the owner got nothing to worry about......if not, na sorry he go chop last
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by tiswell(m): 10:58am On Jul 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
a foolish and useless parent is foolish and useless if not they will raise a child not a wild/uncontrollable animal
fair enough,atleast you have ended up admonishing yourself.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by tiswell(m): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
a foolish and useless parent is foolish and useless if not they will raise a child not a wild/uncontrollable animal
fair enough,atleast you ha ve ended up admonishing yourself.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2021
solasoulmusic:

The looking back and forth for people coming can be premeditation because she started the fire. Playing would be just using the lighter. But premeditation is setting it on fire then placing it back on the shelf to light the other stuff what your doing is bad but you do it anyway we all have a conscience whether we ignore it is personal.

She started fire. Was d reason she started to kill everyone in d mall?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by CaptainFM1: 11:30am On Jul 27, 2021
KingAzari:
Nigerian police are so unprofessional, clueless, unethical, lazy, wicked and f00lish. See how they're trying to rope the evil child's mother into the matter.

This girl reminds me of John Leonard Orr in "Unusual Suspects" Burned on Investigation Discovery

The mother is vicariously liable in this instant.

If you have a dog, and it wanders off to the street to bite my son; Do I sue the dog or the owner?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by NomzyJust(m): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
Error on the part of the staff that spotted the fire at its initial stage. He could've saved the day. Probably the fire extinguisher wasn't available or doesn't work.

I hope Ebeano is insured.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by newdawn2017(f): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
Grandmasteer:
I saw this update on a guy's Whatapp status this afternoon.. I was shocked, I just weak instantly
This is really a bad month for the owner, even smoke detector couldn't help the situation before the outbreak, e come be like say nah the village people wan deal with the Owner.. sadly in this country the only work a CCTV camera can do is to capture evidence, and majority of stores that use CCTV cameras don't employ people that stays on it because of stinginess and most times laziness of the workers, see now.. even if the owner of the shop uses the girl for money ritual, it's not even enough to bring out even N50million. how the parent wan do em'. Billions go into ashes , I know it can happen to any parents and God forbid such but still
this Gbese choke oo
wetin dem wan do d girl?? She is a minor make d parents rest, e nor go too far, person nor die. Make Ebeanor car her go juvenile detention. Na just 2 or 3yrs she go stay there.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by newdawn2017(f): 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
Coldie:
Omen that girl won't be freed o.

She should be in solitary confinement for life
U stupid extremist! For what?? Is solitary confinement d psychoanalysis, therapy & rehabilitation she needs?? What do u mean?? undecided
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Greenerie(f): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
[Please give me full details,what happened? Is the girl and parents detained?

quote author=ciggy000 post=104124070]Its so sad this 9yr old girl made me suffer for 24hrs battling that inferno. To all gallant firefighters that fought strong kudos. Indeed that day would remain a sad day to remember[/quote]
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
tiswell:
fair enough,atleast you ha ve ended up admonishing yourself.
raise your kids right so we don't have to deal with demonic Children,period!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Access Bank Unveils New Logo / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / How Many People Remember This Advert Way Back In The 90’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.