Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) (71528 Views)

The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) / Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl / Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 6:22am On Jul 27, 2021
tiswell:
your choice of words further proves my earlier assertion... You are devoid of wisdom.
lmaoo even a parent that refuses to parent a child and he's still justifying his foolishness is entering my mention grin

No, don't train your child.when your child starts disgracing you or making you go to police station to be begging people who you can't Even be saying good morning to are ridiculing you, maybe you will have sense

One useless parent like you refused to train his child,the boy enter university and became a cultist.to cut the long story short he killed his own father

Last note ;a child is a gift from the Lord but an untrained child is worse than a wild animal.there is no limit to the havoc the child cannot commit
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by bamdly(m): 6:24am On Jul 27, 2021
Dem suppose use d girl do ritual to get their money back

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 6:24am On Jul 27, 2021
Lightorder:
how old are you sir
obviously older than you in wisdom and intelligence to know that if you cannot parent a child you shut your legs or wear a condom instead of birthing Mini terrorist that will never allow people around him to rest or his parents
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 6:36am On Jul 27, 2021
sisisioge:
Oh dear! What a problem child! Biko why would they have a connected gas on their shop floor without a smoke detector, a fire alarm, emergency fire extinguishers, a staff manning it or a signage discouraging touch by unauthorized people? Wahala truly no dey finish for this life.

Meanwhile, na wa for naija police o....see the way they were harshly talking to a minor! Besides, they shouldn't be posting her face for all to see! Hian! All in all, I hope the store and its content were insured. Wahala no dey finish for this life!
they should show her face o.if I had a mall I no go ever let such Child enter the mall.infact I Will Put at the door shoppers with children WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DAMAGES INCURRED BY THEIR CHILDREN so the parents with common sense will hold their children very well

That child should be flagged and not allowed to enter any mall alone without her parents

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 6:48am On Jul 27, 2021
EdiskyHarry:
this idiot deserves a life jail imprisonment.
I pity the man who go marry this possessed girl

The day she and her husband get disagreement she go burn down him house and his credentials grin

Then her parents will come and beg cheesy grin
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 6:48am On Jul 27, 2021
ITDarrell:

Bring children into the world and not trained them well.
Letter they will become a disaster for others and you termed it "God's Wrath"?.
God that said "train up a child in a way the he or she should grow" no wise abi
Mr man....training up a child well does not mean he or she will still make mistakes.....we all pass through that stage and we know how many mistakes we made before we became better today...knowing the very good from thinking bad...please let's be practical and stop been childish in our thinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Kenny4smart(m): 6:52am On Jul 27, 2021
Obagreatdatoye:

Mr man....training up a child well does not mean he or she will still make mistakes.....we all pass through that stage and we know how many mistakes we made before we became better today...knowing the very good from thinking bad...please let's be practical and stop been childish in our thinking.

You have not said anything. Read your message again.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 7:05am On Jul 27, 2021
Kenny4smart:

You have not said anything. Read your message again.
Maybe u need to go back to primary two to be schooled better on comprehending simiple statement like this....u really need it.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Mycoin(m): 7:06am On Jul 27, 2021
The chickens are gradually coming home to roost.

When some EndSARS h*oo*dl*ums were l*oo"*ting and bur*ni*ng down public and private properties, some people were rejoicing and applauding them.

When those EndSARS c*rim*i*nals were lyn*chi*ng, m*aim*ing, ro*ast*ing and eat in*g fell*ow hum*an be in*gs, some people said it served them right.

When some people were preaching hate and spreading fake news in order to cause ethnic and religious disharmony, some people were cheering them up.

You think the younger ones are not watching and learning those evil acts from you? You don't know, right? Your children's behaviours are a reflection of your attitude and dispositions. Fact!

Now, a 9-year-old girl went to a supermarket, without any justification, and set innocent people's property ab*laze. Yes, they are learning fast from you and what you represent.

From what I heard, the cost of what she devilishly set on fire is in the realm of billions of naira. You think she just took that satanic decision? No!

She learnt everything from what you teach and preach in your churches, mosques, homes and on social media.

May God reward all of us accordingly.
The chickens are gradually coming home to roost.

When some EndSARS h*oo*dl*ums were l*oo"*ting and bur*ni*ng down public and private properties, some people were rejoicing and applauding them.

When those EndSARS c*rim*i*nals were lyn*chi*ng, m*aim*ing, ro*ast*ing and eat in*g fell*ow hum*an be in*gs, some people said it served them right.

When some people were preaching hate and spreading fake news in order to cause ethnic and religious disharmony, some people were cheering them up.

You think the younger ones are not watching and learning those evil acts from you? You don't know, right? Your children's behaviours are a reflection of your attitude and dispositions. Fact!

Now, a 9-year-old girl went to a supermarket, without any justification, and set innocent people's property ab*laze. Yes, they are learning fast from you and what you represent.

From what I heard, the cost of what she devilishly set on fire is in the realm of billions of naira. You think she just took that satanic decision? No!

She learnt everything from what you teach and preach in your churches, mosques, homes and on social media.

May God reward all of us accordingly
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Agbebakun22: 7:06am On Jul 27, 2021
Roland17:

I am not responsible for your ability to comprehend what you read. You either failed to read all my post or you have deliberately ignored where I stated I did not support the actions of the 9 year old. You choose what you read and how you interpret it.

Common keep quite people like tend to support evil, a kid commit and arson that destroyed a billion worth items and properties u are now saying because she's a kid they should pardon her.. She's a kid I agreed but they should place her on a rehab till she get to 18 to face the music
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by tiswell(m): 7:59am On Jul 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
lmaoo even a parent that refuses to parent a child and he's still justifying his foolishness is entering my mention grin

No, don't train your child.when your child starts disgracing you or making you go to police station to be begging people who you can't Even be saying good morning to are ridiculing you, maybe you will have sense

One useless parent like you refused to train his child,the boy enter university and became a cultist.to cut the long story short he killed his own father

Last note ;a child is a gift from the Lord but an untrained child is worse than a wild animal.there is no limit to the havoc the child cannot commit
your constant use of the words ' foolish and useless" explains the kind of parents(s) that raised you.

Maybe they didn't love you enough,just maybe.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by NoToPile: 8:06am On Jul 27, 2021
MIKOLOWISKA:
this is his third shop burnt down fa

For real

If true then there is more than meets the eye.

Thrice is no longer a coincidence
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 8:15am On Jul 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
but you can use your senses na.fire dey play with person?

Then use ur sense to answer d simple question:

How do u no she attempted to murder anyone?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 8:16am On Jul 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
there are juvenile centres in the state run my government

But according to u:

"the owner is supposed to lock that girl up in a juvenile centre"

Does he have d keys to d juvenile centres?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 8:21am On Jul 27, 2021
kingthreat:

Advice: stop arguing with that cretin lexy2014. The least intelligent boy in your primary school has a greater IQ than him.

As d most intelligent boy on d planet, can u show me d argument u are referring to and if there's any argument, can u use ur intelligence to negate d points I made in d argument?

Also since u have d highest argument on d planet, I haven't seen u answer any question I asked
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 8:23am On Jul 27, 2021
solasoulmusic:

Attempted murder is setting fire to flammable objects in a store while people are inside.

Where in d world is attempted murder defined as setting fire to flammable objects in a store? If that is attempted murder what then is arson?
Wasn't she also in d supermarket as at d time of d fire? Is that suicide?
How did u determine her intent and what was her motive?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by ciggy000(m): 8:24am On Jul 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
if you people let the parents of that EVIL child go Scott free you're fools
Its either you lack wisdom completely, or perhaps you are jobless or you're a nuisance else you should know that its the job of the police to prosecute and not fire service
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 8:28am On Jul 27, 2021
solasoulmusic:

Im sure she knows what a gas cylinder looks like. I’m referring to the notion that the gas exploded as a result of the fire. It would accelerate and cause further damage right and like you say the insurance company will fault the shop for not using safety as a precaution. I’m not arguing with you just stating it could be proved as premeditated because she went exactly to that spot she didn’t wonder aimlessly just looking for what to do she wasn’t browsing.

Self control as per of she just controlled her self this won’t have happened o

How do u preach self control to a 9year old in a situation like this? What does "self control" got to do with this situation?

If d girl knows what a gas cylinder looks like, what does that prove? Before d gas exploded, how was it initially ignited?

What could be proved as "premeditated"? Premeditated what?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 27, 2021
lexy2014:

How do u preach self control to a 9year old? What does "self control" got to do with this situation?

If d girl knows what a gas cylinder looks like, what does that prove? Before d gas exploded, how was it initially ignited?

Please are your children entering stores and lighting things up?. Does is it appear to be normal behavior leaving fires in buildings that people are in putting their life’s in danger or death? I’d like to know cause it’s like you don’t follow us to watch those investigative series.

I’ll use another scenario If you poor kerosene outside a shop and light a match it will burn and lead to the destruction of that property. If there is anyone in that property then it’s attempted murder. The whole shop burnt people had to escape the inferno.

At her age we were cooking sand on real fire with real firewood and kerosene outside.

Attempted murder is anything that endangers the life of others in Africa, Europe, Australia or America. It is a cry for attention and shows a form of neglect. My mum when we went shopping used to put us in the cart in those days abroad to avoid us running into and breaking things also reduce “mummy I want”. That is the neglect from both parents check the video she didn’t just wonder bored she went exactly to that spot. All they need to check is her personal writings if na fire fire dey there in her diary na premeditated na community service. They call them deviant pyrotechnics.

Daddy showkey had a song back then lol called fire fire maybe they blasted it as dem conceive am
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Falomo211(m): 8:48am On Jul 27, 2021
No be juju be that?? You sure say this one cone from marine kingdom grin
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2021
solasoulmusic:

Please are your children entering stores and lighting things up?. Does is it appear to be normal behavior leaving fires in buildings that people are in putting their life’s in danger or death? I’d like to know cause it’s like you don’t follow us to watch those investigative series.

I’ll use another scenario If you poor kerosene outside a shop and light a match it will burn and lead to the destruction of that property. If there is anyone in that property then it’s attempted murder. The whole shop burnt people had to escape the inferno.

At her age we were cooking sand on real fire with real firewood and kerosene outside.

Attempted murder is anything that endangers the life of others in Africa, Europe, Australia or America. It is a cry for attention and shows a form of neglect. My mum when we went shopping used to put us in the cart in those days abroad to avoid us running into and breaking things also reduce “mummy I want”. That is the neglect from both parents check the video she didn’t just wonder bored she went exactly to that spot. All they need to check is her personal writings if na fire fire dey there in her diary na premeditated na community service. They call them deviant pyrotechnics.

Daddy showkey had a song back then lol called fire fire maybe they blasted it as dem conceive am

U haven't answered my questions:

How do u preach self control to a 9year old under this situation? What does "self control" got to do with this situation?

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Falomo211(m): 8:53am On Jul 27, 2021
Las las na her mama go do the prison time for kirikiri chaiii I pity the owner of the supermarket oooh him eyes go don heavy from excess crying
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 27, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't answered my questions:

How do u preach self control to a 9year old under this situation? What does "self control" got to do with this situation?

Lexy simple by saying do not set fire in buildings with flammable objects keep your hands to yourself. We used to throw bangers early 90s and knew to avoid trees and under cars.

Watch the clear video no be today I started my work lighters aren’t kept on shelf loosely they are normally up front with cigarettes. Where did she get the loose one?

Intent is as simple as watching for people coming waiting for people to exit the area to continue and then looking back to ensure it did catch fire they call that beyond reasonable doubt even for a 9 year old.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 9:15am On Jul 27, 2021
solasoulmusic:

Lexy simple by saying do not set fire in buildings with flammable objects keep your hands to yourself. We used to throw bangers early 90s and knew to avoid trees and under cars.

Watch the clear video no be today I started my work lighters aren’t kept on shelf loosely they are normally up front with cigarettes. Where did she get the loose one?

Intent is as simple as watching for people coming waiting for people to exit the area to continue and then looking back to ensure it did catch fire they call that beyond reasonable doubt even for a 9 year old.

All u said has nothing to do with d questions below:

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2021
lexy2014:

All u said has nothing to do with d questions below:

I rest my case o na comprehension on your part o our self control lesson was igbati back then but I told you I’d be more vocal

Please watch the clearer video. Note the movements and the fact that the person stated she had never been there before but she was heading right to the corner with the lighters. It wasn’t a let me check all random items and things from shelf to shelf.

They call that intention when you set out to do something that you know is very bad regardless of the casualties that may result from it. If she is checking for staff and others she knows that it is bad what she is doing but she didn’t stop, she let it burn watching from a distance. The lighters are usually upfront in supermarkets did she come with one or grab one from the shelf. If she came with one it’s premeditated. If it was on the shelf circumstantial but even after setting it on fire human conscience would make you panic or even alert someone. Intention prevents that.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 9:28am On Jul 27, 2021
solasoulmusic:

I rest my case o na comprehension on your part o our self control lesson was igbati back then but I told you I’d be more vocal

With all ur comprehension, u couldn't answer these?:

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 27, 2021
lexy2014:

With all ur comprehension, u couldn't answer these?:

From the first reply I told you but you keep repeating the same question because you can’t meet up to me with your reply. I’m just a law and order fan who didn’t go the bar…
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 9:34am On Jul 27, 2021
ciggy000:

Its either you lack wisdom completely, or perhaps you are jobless or you're a nuisance else you should know that its the job of the police to prosecute and not fire service
didirin the people i was referring to are the police.you report the matter to the police and not let the EVIL child get away with it
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 9:35am On Jul 27, 2021
lexy2014:

But according to u:

Does he have d keys to d juvenile centres?
yes take the child to where he will be locked up in a juvenile centre Abi you just enter my mention to find wahala no? Can't you comprehend?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 9:36am On Jul 27, 2021
lexy2014:

Then use ur sense to answer d simple question:

How do u no she attempted to murder anyone?
because she threw fire into a mall with the awareness that people were around.that is attempted murder,dumbo
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 9:38am On Jul 27, 2021
tiswell:
your constant use of the words ' foolish and useless" explains the kind of parents(s) that raised you.

Maybe they didn't love you enough,just maybe.
a foolish and useless parent is foolish and useless if not they will raise a child not a wild/uncontrollable animal
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 9:38am On Jul 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
yes take the child to where he will be locked up in a juvenile centre Abi you just enter my mention to find wahala no? Can't you comprehend?

Who is d "he" that will be locked up? So with all ur comprehension, u said this:

What's d interpretation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Access Bank Unveils New Logo / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / How Many People Remember This Advert Way Back In The 90’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.