Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,210 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) (72063 Views)

The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) / Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl / Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Goldbw122:
This one na new one, person go just go set fire for person sweat wey e suffer build by himself.. wahala nor too much..
the owner is supposed to lock that girl up in a juvenile centre till the parents are able to raise the money for the destruction caused by their useless child
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
SeaTrade:
I strongly support the idiot should stand trial and be given the death penalty.
If you are old enough to damage property worth billions that your parents can't afford and risk lives in the process,then I think you should also be old enough to face trial.
Ugly,malnourished looking dingbat crab!!!
Also I blame the parents too for shitty parenting,
All these stupid parents that paint the world as a fairytale to their shitty looking kids as evident from her gross pot belly at 9 angry
She probably did it to spite her mom who might have offended or annoyed her.
exactly.i support that that child should be locked up in the juvenile centre till the parents raise the money before she's released because it's clear from the video that she knows what she was doing because if she was innocent she won't hide the lighter when she saw that someone was passing by.shes evil and must be curved if not this one will be a vicious cultist when she enters university
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by primeache: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
That is the result of being a careless mother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by loliapoopy2013(f): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
macaranta:
Ha.. She's surely possessed. What manner of logic prompts a 9 year old to act like this without any known animosity for the ebeano people... Crazy times we live in embarassed

Who possessed her? A typical example of bad parenting. All you hear these parents say is " abeg leave my skin for me, go born your own" see the result now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
toluleke:
Train your child they no go gree. A 9years destroyed good worth billions, destroyed people livelihood threw people out of jobs cause of a parent that can't control her child. The parents should be made to face the wrath .
at 9 already intentionally causing arson,by 15 she go be full fledged hired killer or assassin o shocked
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
ITDarrell:

Bring children into the world and not trained them well.
Letter they will become a disaster for others and you termed it "God's Wrath"?.
God that said "train up a child in a way the he or she should grow" no wise abi
it's obvious that she did that intentionally if not why did she go towards the cylit section,hide the lighter when she noticed someone was passing by and ran away when she noticed the place has caught fire. the parents should be made to pay for the damages next time they will train their useless child.

APA buruku limo yen

At 9 I never in my Wildest imagination ever thought of arson.it didn't even cross my mind

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

Do you guys put out fire professionally?
What is your reaction time?
how coordinated are you and your team?
naija ish.... At least they tried
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
ciggy000:
Its so sad this 9yr old girl made me suffer for 24hrs battling that inferno. To all gallant firefighters that fought strong kudos. Indeed that day would remain a sad day to remember
if you people let the parents of that EVIL child go Scott free you're fools
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
Just saw a video of her with two other ladies while the fire was on and fire fighters were trying to put off the fire.. One of the ladies was actually smiling like a mission accomplished kinda laugh
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
pocohantas:
She was too calculated for a 9yrs old child.

Is she related to chuckie?

Watched the video again, she didn’t turn on the gas cooker, rather she lighted an inflammable object above the cooker.
exactly all those ones saying she's just a child Na Story she didn't act like a child.she acted with precision and strategy so she should be published like an adult and of course sue her for attempted murder and arson when she's 18.while at it she should be taken to a juvenile centre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
lexy2014:

Based on what?
attempted murder (trying to kill by burning innocent shoppers ablaze inside a building)

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
tiswell:
the parents?...you are not wise
Na them

Another useless parent that cannot train their child
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by naenaesosa: 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
The heart of man is desperately wicked

Our gsm smart smoke detector is programmed to call your number(and any five numbers) whenever the device perceives a gas leak or fire in your home or premises.

The cost of the device is 35,000 naira + free installation.

Call us on 09016888927 for addition information.

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lightorder:
I am out of words. It is not easy to be parents. Very sad . Crucify the mum all you want, until you are one , you will not understand. Many parents are not doing well though but only God knows
ok so it's ok for you to birth a child and not be able to control her.all these useless parents that aren't capable of training themselves too will be birthing another Mini herdsmen and still be justifying rubbish

People that their tubes should be tied lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Toks2008(m): 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
pocohantas:
She was too calculated for a 9yrs old child.

Is she related to chuckie?

Watched the video again, she didn’t turn on the gas cooker, rather she lighted an inflammable object above the cooker.

As far as I'm concerned, the management of the shop must be held accountable for lack of proactive action.

I watched the video and someone actually saw the fire at a very early stage.

If they were swift the fire would have been quenched at least to a certain degree.

As for the little witch, unfortunately she is a minor so she may not really be severely punished.

But all in all I believe there is more to it than meets the eyes...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by ezewealth(m): 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Imagine this kind of interrogation. Some Nigerian can't even hold a professional job, look at a man who ought to be professional, shouting like a regular tout. We are too far from development

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Lightorder: 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
ok so it's ok for you to birth a child and not be able to control her.all these useless parents that aren't capable of training themselves too will be birthing another Mini herdsmen and still be justifying rubbish

People that their tubes should be tied lipsrsealed
how old are you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by redsun(m): 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
That is child abuse. Why are they questioning her without her parents, guardian or social service? And why was the gas connection life? Why wasn't it be capped off for health and safety reasons?

If the child had died the supermarket would have been responsible for gross negligence. Finally, how much of the public money was dubiously invested in the obliterated business?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by johnsonm2g: 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
Although the girl was wrong, we still have to fault the management for not putting measures in place to combat such situation when it arises. Apparently, there was no fire extinguisher or where it was sighted was far, ideally it has to be located in strategic locations of which all employees must be aware of. According to the footage, one of the employees noticed the fire and ran hoping he was going to get a fire extinguisher, only for him not to return. Had it been he attacked the fire instantly, the inferno wouldn't have escalated to that level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by redsun(m): 11:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
ezewealth:
Imagine this kind of interrogation. Some Nigerian can't even hold a professional job, look at a man who ought to be professional, shouting like a regular tout. We are too far from development

They are animals in humans skin. That is the country is like it's in an age that has never been; like no era of human development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/9-year-old-burnt-ebeano-supermarket/ds24f28
Well maybe is the law of karma at work, ebeano should belong to former governor of enugu chimaroke, but I wonder how a 9 year old girl will light up the supermarket and allow fire burn the whole building

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by tiswell(m): 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Na them

Another useless parent that cannot train their child
your choice of words further proves my earlier assertion... You are devoid of wisdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:09am On Jul 27, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/9-year-old-burnt-ebeano-supermarket/ds24f28

.they should send the kid to psychiatric hospital asap......the owner got nothing to worry about.....if the property is insured,,,,,,,but nigeria get coconut head, dem no dey do insurance
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:12am On Jul 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
the owner is supposed to lock that girl up in a juvenile centre till the parents are able to raise the money for the destruction caused by their useless child

raise billions of naira abi?

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:18am On Jul 27, 2021
Toks2008:

As far as I'm concerned, the management of the shop must be held accountable for lack of proactive action.

I watched the video and someone actually saw the fire at a very early stage.

If they were swift the fire would have been quenched at least to a certain degree.

As for the little witch, unfortunately she is a minor so she may not really be severely punished.

But all in all I believe there is more to it than meets the eyes...

of course, she will go unpunished,,,,,she is still a child...9yrs for that matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by mrkels(m): 12:26am On Jul 27, 2021
definitely going to walk home . See them questioning a minor without the presence of an adult or guidian and they think her confession can hold water in court ?
Bunch of illiterates we have in the police system

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by rollywise(m): 12:29am On Jul 27, 2021
Sometimes when God never give you pikin, don't force it. I want pikin, I want pikin, oya see pikin. Ogbanje don perform for una eye. Now they'll regret the day they conceived this one. Pikin wey mama find go dibia hand na so them dey behave. May our children be publicised for good reasons in Jesus name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by chasisgirl(f): 12:45am On Jul 27, 2021
Wanna study abroad for free? Watch this video and thank me later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhAN2yZ8N80
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by gbishman: 12:48am On Jul 27, 2021
Once again the Nigerian police continues to display their level of unprofessionalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by dearie(m): 12:51am On Jul 27, 2021
So much venom on a child!

Yeah she's very wrong but she's just a child and the comments here are really disturbing...no wonder this country is the way it is...too much bile and misguided anger.

However, I sympathize with the business owner and hope he has adequate insurance in place to get some relief.

Really sad for all families involved.

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 1:01am On Jul 27, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
attempted murder (trying to kill by burning innocent shoppers ablaze inside a building)

How do u no she attempted to murder anyone?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 1:10am On Jul 27, 2021
solasoulmusic:

Intent was bringing the matches or lighter to the store attempted murder was setting it on fire with people still in the store.

It’s a shelf with gas canisters on it not a cooker those units that come as a whole maybe perhaps law should be that they be filled after purchase

Every accident intentional or not has something that the owners need to learn from gas section should be guarded… restricted access and should not be just open and accessible

She’s a kid but community service will prevent this from happening again.

Self control is the new gold

People her age are serving life and in their 50s so it’s about the village around that child she’s clearly a pyro

Pls, what action is "the attempted murder"? Where are u getting that from? How did u arrive at ur conclusion that because she brought a light into d supermarket and putting on a gas cooker then that automatically translates to "attempted murder"?

Which law are u referring to about filling after purchase? Am talking about insurance. Insurance companies are always reluctant to pay& based on d fact that d supermarket had gas inside it's shop, is a very good reason why insurance wouldn't want to pay. I don't think we are having d same conversation.

What has "self control" got to do with this whole thing and d comment I made?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Access Bank Unveils New Logo / Postal Codes Of Nigerian Cities / Hawkers Sell New Naira Notes At Parties (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.