Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

21 Reasons Why Your Woman Cheats - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 Reasons Why Your Woman Cheats (1019 Views)

When A Man Cheats Relationship Continues But When A Woman Cheats Relationship En / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same / 21 Reasons We Are Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Reasons Why Your Woman Cheats by Crossalpha: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
21 Reasons why Nigerian women cheats.

Every woman will cheat when the condition is right, saying not every woman cheats is stupidity. To say that your woman will remain faithful no matter your actions or inactions is delusional.

Every woman has her own condition (s) to make her become unfaithful and when that condition is met she will cheat.
As husbands and boyfriends the only way to stop her from looking elsewhere is to find out her own condition(s). Work hard to be the man that meets her condition (s) or be that man that prevents, disrupt the process of another man meeting these conditions. This should be done every day and all the time,27/7

I write out of my personal experiences, having dated more than 40 females of different age groups, social status and geographic locations.
My opinion is mostly based on relationship and marriages in the country.

Some of the conditions are listed below.
The list is not exhaustive but gives a general overview.

1.Laying eggs around:[/b]matured females hardly fully trusts any guy in relationships this is to avoid disappointments they have experienced in the past, so they give other males what they give to the guy they are in relationship with just in case.

[b]2.Abandonment:
When you are not available,when you don't give her attention,pamper and give her reasons to remain in your arms she will be with someone else that does that in no time.

3.Mothers: What many boyfriends don't know is that some mothers are actually the ones behind the scene manipulating, scheming and giving directions as to whom among her daughters numerous options she should get involved with. Her mum knows the last time she came to pay you a visit.

4.Listener: Females generally like to talk and they crave audience when they do so, if she's not talking with you she's talking with someone else and that person if a male will eventually have her full attention in no time.

5.Leaders: Every man should be leading his female to a destination, when she finds out that you can't take decisions and stand by them she looses interest and seeks leadership somewhere else.

6.Bad boys: These are not street urchins or touts as erroneously believed but guys/men with potentials whose lives are messed up one way or the other, girls like to come in and try to fix them even when they are in a relationship,(the nature of females is to nurture) this is why most girls find good guys unattractive cos there's nothing in their lives for her to fix. As a boyfriend or husband try and mess yourself up once in awhile. Give her something to fix in you.

7.Marriage: females are very desperate for marriage, they will cheat with any man that promise it or that gives them any hope of marriage.

8.Poverty: Never expect faithfulness from a poor hungry female, she must survive. These includes married females with needs.
If you can't satisfy her needs, other men will.

9.Unforgettable Exes: Women put alot of emotional attachments into relationships, when the relationship breaks, these attachments doesn't break with it. Only time and attention from the new man will fully disconnect her from her Exes. Okafor's law applies here.

10.Living large: Many girls wants to intimidate other girls with what she wears,where she lives, what she drives and her lifestyle...she will cheat to archive or maintain this.

11.High libido: There exist females who see your 30 minutes in and out hard work as a quickie, if you can't satisfy her she will get it elsewhere.

12.Revenge/vendetta and Anger:
A female will cheat when she thinks her man is cheating or when another girl cheats with her man and when she's angry with her man.

13.Cute/famous men: women in marriages and relationships are drooling over cute guys in the streets and on TV, on the internet, zee world ,BBnaija, e.t.c they will sex them if the condition is right.

14.Your friends : 7 out of 10 of your close friends will eat her cookie if they have the chance,they will use your friendship to get very close to her, they will get to know her weaknesses and strike. Avoid much closeness between your friends and your woman. You see that hugs she gives them(pressing her pecky boobs on their chest), you see that hand she puts on their shoulders, things will happen...shine ya eyes

15.Men with fine legs: Many girls loose control when they see guys with beautiful legs and feet, they fantasize doing things with them.

16.Ladies Man: Their are men who attracts females like magnet attracts metal, they cheat with these set of men for no logical reason.

17.Persistent chasers: Believe or not, there are males who have been after your woman since 5 years ago, these men are unrelenting in their quest to UnCloth her, some have taken it as a life time project, they will chase her from secondary school to the university, from her father's house into her husband's house.
Funny as it may sound she will get tired of running one day and give in.

18.Religious men: They see these men as gateways to heaven, these men are charismatic are never wrong. These men leverage on the emotional nature of females to manipulate them for their desires.

19.Drug lords: Girls that suffer any form of addiction will cheat with dealers to get satisfaction.

20.Potential guys:
A female will see a male with prospects that his friends or family members will not see, she will latch on to him and cheat with him not minding her relationship status.

21.Powerful men: Men with any form of power can threaten your woman into submission mostly against her will or to repay a favour.These men includes cult leaders, gangsters, office bosses, lecturers, course reps, WhatsApp group admins, Uber and bolt drivers e.t.c

In conclusion the cheating habits of females in these parts has a direct relationship with how the males treat their women.

3 Likes

Re: 21 Reasons Why Your Woman Cheats by Divoc19(f): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
True. wink

What else can I say undecided

1 Like

Re: 21 Reasons Why Your Woman Cheats by doubleZ88(m): 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
so finally. wat are u driving at?
Re: 21 Reasons Why Your Woman Cheats by Crossalpha: 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
doubleZ88:
so finally.
wat are u driving at?
Nothing sir, just sharing my thoughts and giving inexperience folks a lead.
Re: 21 Reasons Why Your Woman Cheats by Aniboo: 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
If I hear

1 Like

Re: 21 Reasons Why Your Woman Cheats by Ladikwa(m): 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
In summary
Re: 21 Reasons Why Your Woman Cheats by jimmychang: 2:30am On Jul 27, 2021
Nobody is perfect but we should hold ourselves accountable .

1 Like

Re: 21 Reasons Why Your Woman Cheats by Kaykay999(m): 7:03am On Jul 27, 2021
That powerful men got me crackin up
Oh my god lol
My cherry was snatched away by one powerful man definitely a cultist

1 Like

Re: 21 Reasons Why Your Woman Cheats by Crossalpha: 9:14am On Jul 27, 2021
Kaykay999:
That powerful men got me crackin up
Oh my god lol
My cherry was snatched away by one powerful man definitely a cultist
So true, powerful men are everywhere are everywhere. They make girls do things with them and the girls will always keep it a secret most times.

(1) (Reply)

ACE OF APES (part One): What It Means To Be A Man In Nature / . / Just Arrived South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.