Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! (2744 Views)

Dbull on this one!! It's My Birthday Guys(pics) / Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys(pics Attached) / My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by unamamatoto: 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Person weh I don lick like orange... TBH, Nigerian girls are whoreeessss !!! Mumu, I will deal with you guys cool cool cool

Front page now !!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by Williampisces: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
This is the main Redpiller not that fool TheGidRedpiller... 85% undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by Williampisces: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
unamamatoto:
Person weh I don lick like orange... TBH, Nigerian girls are whoreeessss !!! Mumu, I will deal with you guys cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by BigMoneyeye: 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
Williampisces:
This is the main Redpiller not that fool TheGidRedpiller... 85% undecided

grin
Op should have asked if she doesn't know where they sell it

8 Likes

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by Martinez39s(m): 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
Excellent! Perfect response. Personally, I would have ignored her. Silence remains the answer for a fool.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by unamamatoto: 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
Martinez39s:
Excellent! Perfect response. Personally, I would have ignored her. Silence remains the answer for a fool.
e choke cry

4 Likes

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ok

4 Likes

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
Una madness still never leave una for this section. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by Machinegun91(m): 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
That's why don't waste my money and time on Nigerian female holes as girlfriend.

Pay as you go is even better than some house holes

10 Likes

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
unamamatoto:
Good work mate.

4 Likes

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by IbnBattuta1960: 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nothing wey musa no go see for gate.
So, if i say good morning to my father, i should also run to NL to announce it?

9 Likes

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by BigDan69: 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
Why is that the only chat btw u 2? Abi u don clear the simp chats with her?

20 Likes

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by unamamatoto: 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
BigDan69:
Lol... Ode .... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by techWriter1: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Una craziness still never stay una for this subsections.

4 Likes

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by atilla(m): 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
Post d messages before u lick d orange

7 Likes

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by Conner44: 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
You should have told her to locate the nearest river and jump inside

If she doesn’t eat the fish

The fish will eat her

5 Likes

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
TRP is GOLDEN

3 Likes

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by BarrSly: 3:02am On Jul 27, 2021
As much as I commend your cold response to her request which is what is requested of a Redpiller..

However you are not fully alpha and this is why: if you are fully alpha, knowing the fact that you’ve put her in her place you won’t have to come online seeking validation from us..

Redpill and Alpha lifestyle goes beyond how you treat a woman. You could be Redpiller and still not be alpha bro.

All the same I love your reply..

#SLY_LIFESTYLE

10 Likes

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by fineberry(m): 3:49am On Jul 27, 2021
I went to fix my footwear yesterday at one cobbler shop down the road.... I met two ladies there too... One of them was like brother ewa funmi ni agbado ( brother give me out of the corn you're eating). I just told are straight up that i can't gv her...that I'm selfish, I just waker commot there .... The thing don pain her.

I hate entitlement mentality.... Ajeh

7 Likes

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by BigDan69: 6:17am On Jul 27, 2021
unamamatoto:
Lol... Ode .... cheesy

Fool who u wan deceive. Show us ur simp chat when begging for the cookie
Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by unamamatoto: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2021
BigDan69:

Fool who u wan deceive. Show us ur simp chat when begging for the cookie
Na I can simp for anyone else but I can never simp for your moda... She na public laterine undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by romunu(m): 9:34am On Jul 27, 2021
Eyah, why won’t you buy fish for her na,they have all those 200 Naira own.

3 Likes

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by Idiotmod: 9:59am On Jul 27, 2021
Pay as you go is better than simping for all these domesticated olosho grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by BigDan69: 10:14am On Jul 27, 2021
unamamatoto:
Na I can simp for anyone else but I can never simp for your moda... She na public laterine undecided

You just proved you are a big disgrace to your entire generation. Spits
Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by unamamatoto: 10:15am On Jul 27, 2021
BigDan69:

You just proved you are a big disgrace to your entire generation. Spits
Ikpu nne i spits undecided

3 Likes

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by Rickmann: 11:20am On Jul 27, 2021
unamamatoto:

Front page now !!!

That doesn't make you a redpiller. Chill bro.

3 Likes

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by Rickmann: 11:21am On Jul 27, 2021
BigDan69:

No mind the SIMP, he thinks he can fool everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by unamamatoto: 11:23am On Jul 27, 2021
Rickmann:

No mind the SIMP, he thinks he can fool everyone.
otú nne i simp undecided

2 Likes

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by BigDan69: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2021
unamamatoto:
Ikpu nne i spits undecided

All these small boys. I dare you to drop your unfiltered address in full. And I promise to pay you a visit with enough preparations for you not to see another day break for insulting my mom. I dare you

1 Like

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by unamamatoto: 11:30am On Jul 27, 2021
BigDan69:

All these small boys. I dare you to drop your unfiltered address in full. And I promise to pay you a visit with enough preparations for you not to see another day break for insulting my mom. I dare you

Rudeness is the weak person's imitation of strength... You are a little boy that lives on pick pocket in a bus park... Your moda na retired harlorttt... Ode undecided

3 Likes

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by Rickmann: 11:39am On Jul 27, 2021
unamamatoto:

Front page now !!!

Real redpillers don't rate their prowess with women or how quick they conquer what's beneath the skirts..this only shows the overdose of bluepills you have taken, which is causing you some sort of hallucination and making you seem what you aren't.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Safety Tips Before Sexually Making-Out With Anyone / Una No De Even Waste Time Sef, Wetin Be This?? / Whats The Best Way To Make A Girl Feel Loved And Cared For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.