Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! (2743 Views)

Dbull on this one!! It's My Birthday Guys(pics) / Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys(pics Attached) / My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by unamamatoto: 11:40am On Jul 27, 2021
Rickmann:

Real redpillers don't rate their prowess with women or how quick they conquer what's beneath the skirts..this only shows the overdose of bluepills you have taken, which is causing you some sort of hallucination and making you seem what you aren't.
your fada needs the orientation more than I do... Otû mama gi undecided

2 Likes

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by Rickmann: 11:41am On Jul 27, 2021
BigDan69:

All these small boys. I dare you to drop your unfiltered address in full. And I promise to pay you a visit with enough preparations for you not to see another day break for insulting my mom. I dare you

Leave the pervert alone bro..he just insulted my mum too. I don't blame him, this is what the social media causes.

1 Like

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by unamamatoto: 11:44am On Jul 27, 2021
Rickmann:

Leave the pervert alone bro..he just insulted my mum too. I don't blame him, this is what the social media causes.
iffa slap you, you to enter dustbin go find wetin ur family go chaw undecided

2 Likes

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by Rickmann: 11:46am On Jul 27, 2021
unamamatoto:
your fada needs the orientation more than I do... Otû mama gi undecided

You seem so pained, why?
grin
Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by unamamatoto: 11:47am On Jul 27, 2021
Rickmann:

You seem so pained, why?
grin
you seem so depressed cheesy, why undecided ?

2 Likes

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by WantsandMore: 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Next time amplify and engage ...
“ Why fish?”
“ What else ?”
Engage the conversation and turn the table around
E.g:
Her: I want to eat fish
Me: that’s makes the two of us.
Or you can be naughty but don’t be boring
E.g:
Me: I could give yuu sth. better
Her: what?
Me: Naughty what r you thinking?
Or
Me: Are you even old enough to eat fish? I would want to see some ID..
don’t forget you are on earth to have fun ...
Niggas learn game not to be bitter but to be better ...
Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by BigDan69: 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
unamamatoto:
Rudeness is the weak person's imitation of strength... You are a little boy that lives on pick pocket in a bus park... Your moda na retired harlorttt... Ode undecided

Weakling! You are avoiding the obvious here. Drop your address and pic. I beg of you. So we can differentiate who is who, be it money, power, spiritual, physical and otherwise. I need to treat your Bleep up.

Next time when quoting this comment and I don't see your address and 2 pics of u (puting your hand on ur nose and other on ur head, so u don't post someone else's pic) I will know you are all mouth.

For insulting my mom (May her soul rest in peace) you will DIE for that costly mistake. I promise you.

Don't forget to do what I asked.
Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by BigDan69: 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
Rickmann:

Bro I need treat his Bleep up. For reals.
Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by unamamatoto: 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
BigDan69:

Weakling! You are avoiding the obvious here. Drop your address and pic. I beg of you. So we can differentiate who is who, be it money, power, spiritual, physical and otherwise. I need to treat your Bleep up.

Next time when quoting this comment and I don't see your address and 2 pics of u (puting your hand on ur nose and other on ur head, so u don't post someone else's pic) I will know you are all mouth.

For insulting my mom (May her soul rest in peace) you will DIE for that costly mistake. I promise you.

Don't forget to do what I asked.
All these long epistle just to make sense... Well, post your picture and address and I will come find you myself... Ode plus noise maker undecided

2 Likes

Re: Redpillers And Alpha Males, Rate Me Guys (pics) ! by unamamatoto: 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
BigDan69:

Bro I need treat his Bleep up. For reals.
Akpa amu undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Must Read!!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman / No Nairaland Male Has A Cuter DP Than Me / I Saw My Friend Serious Girlfriend At Raddison Blu Another With Another Dude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.