Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) (12429 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM / UK Set To Deport A Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Who Fled Nigeria 8 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 14, 2011
How much did he pay you steve to support him? abi you are the suxes sef grin grin
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by justwise(m): 1:40pm On May 14, 2011
steve_101:

nairaland.com, a site created for jobless spy's,working day n night for free to tarnish peoples`s image,very very poor in mentality and poor in the way of reasoning,all suxes wanted to do is to send you to Canada,like the way obj brought yaradua to power,and he is not telling you not to use your initiative ,80% of guys here both home and abroad does scam for a living in one way or the other,if not telll us one by one what you all do for a living,even the ones that will respond to this post in 5 mins or 10 mins tops.

I know u will be here pretty soon to cry ur eyes out cos u partner in crime has been exposed again, i will never expect u to say anything different cos a criminal will always always support  stuff like this
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by justwise(m): 1:42pm On May 14, 2011
jennykadry:

How much did he pay you steve to support him? [b]abi you are the suxes sef ;[/b]D grin

Nah, steve has been exposed here b4, he is one of those poor criminals we have here.
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 14, 2011
justwise:

Nah, steve has been exposed here b4, he is one[b] those poor criminals[/b] we have here.

OK I just farted(ooopssss embarassed ) because I laughed so hard grin grin grin grin
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by justwise(m): 1:52pm On May 14, 2011
jennykadry:

OK I just farted(ooopssss embarassed ) because I laughed so hard grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha, he does Malaysian visa run just as Suxes2005, but his attempt to defraud pple here did not last https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=592017.msg7604971#msg7604971
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by suxes2005(m): 2:24pm On May 14, 2011
Kenny, u started ur reply wit some iota of sense but u r derailing now!
Justfool, God aske not 2 swear but David did wonders and God swore in his name,
Any1 dat call me d name I'm not or wat I'm not shall soon find d wrath of God, if only I av mind 2 fraud anyone here
You bunch of fools
@steve, wats goin on? I didn't hear 4rm u again
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by justwise(m): 2:32pm On May 14, 2011
suxes2005:

Kenny, u started your reply wit some iota of sense but u r derailing now!
Justfool, God aske not 2 swear but David did wonders and God swore in his name,
Any1 dat call me d name I'm not or wat I'm not shall soon find d wrath of God, if only I av mind 2 fraud anyone here
You bunch of fools
@steve, wats goin on? I didn't hear 4rm u again

Hahahaha. .suxes2005 if u don't slow down with ur hunger to get rich quick by ALL means, u will end up in jail pretty soon.
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by steve13(m): 2:59pm On May 14, 2011
grin
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 14, 2011
steve_101:

he didnt pay me anything,but am not that poor and jobless like many of the guys here,i look at things in many ways,people travel with look alike many many times,people work with look alike every where,here in NL, poeple re just too too amateur,any lil thing some will start shouting,suxes is a very young guy and it takes a fraudster to be defrauded ,just wise or what ever your name is,u know every one`s post,all coments ,all threads ,u hv them all,why not apply to work for nairaland.com?sisnce you re jobless in the uk,sleeping here and there and runing after 10 pounds?i ve told suxes to forget about nairaland but he kept dealing with the guys here who got no dime and who always shout when they hear 10,000 naira ,JUSTWISE SAID I VE BEEN BUSTED??WHERE? YOU WILL DIE ANY DAY THERE IS NO MORE SCAMERS IN HERE,WHAT WILL YOU WORK AGAIN?YOU FEED FROM HAND TO MOUTH AND BORROW MONEY TO GO TO CAFE AND LOOK FOR TROUBLE TO DO, I VE GOT NO TIME FOR YOUR USELESS ARGUMENTS COS EVERY ONE KNOWS YOU AS JOBLESS.

Pot calling kettle black. wink
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by justwise(m): 3:25pm On May 14, 2011
steve_101:

he didnt pay me anything,but am not that poor and jobless like many of the guys here,i look at things in many ways,people travel with look alike many many times,people work with look alike every where,here in NL, poeple re just too too amateur,any lil thing some will start shouting,suxes is a very young guy and it takes a fraudster to be defrauded ,just wise or what ever your name is,u know every one`s post,all coments ,all threads ,u hv them all,why not apply to work for nairaland.com?sisnce you re jobless in the uk,sleeping here and there and runing after 10 pounds?i ve told suxes to forget about nairaland but he kept dealing with the guys here who got no dime and who always shout when they hear 10,000 naira ,JUSTWISE SAID I VE BEEN BUSTED??WHERE? YOU WILL DIE ANY DAY THERE IS NO MORE SCAMERS IN HERE,WHAT WILL YOU WORK AGAIN?YOU FEED FROM HAND TO MOUTH AND BORROW MONEY TO GO TO CAFE AND LOOK FOR TROUBLE TO DO, I VE GOT NO TIME FOR YOUR USELESS ARGUMENTS COS EVERY ONE KNOWS YOU AS JOBLESS.
Typical of steve_101 writing garbage after garbage, tell me why u are frustated this much? That ur 'boy' failed woefully to collect 1.4m from yemming? He was sending a Nigerian to Canada on a sha/g/ging mission with a Canadian fake visa sticker attached. Why did u not tell him that u failed to do that in Malaysia despite the fact that u worked as a 'Rent-boy'?
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by steve13(m): 3:27pm On May 14, 2011
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by iz2much: 3:29pm On May 14, 2011
i just dey waka pass o, . . , , , . . .
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 14, 2011
OK seriously, are you a male or female? because I have never seen a nagging man like this in my whole life. Nagging and making no sense. C'mon now undecided
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by steve13(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2011
tongue tongue
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by justwise(m): 3:32pm On May 14, 2011
jennykadry:

OK seriously, are you a male or female? because I have never seen a nagging man like this in my whole life. Nagging and making no sense. C'mon now undecided

He registered here as a woman last yr then later registered another ID as a man, so nobody knows.
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by steve13(m): 3:33pm On May 14, 2011
justwise (m)
Home

Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by justwise(m): 3:34pm On May 14, 2011
steve_101:

anyday JUSTWISE  counts N1.4m,he will go gaga. tongue tongue

I made that without sending anybody to Canada on suicide mission.
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by justwise(m): 3:36pm On May 14, 2011
steve_101:

justwise (m)
Home

Yea i have that much post cos i use one ID, you use far too many IDs hence can't accumulate posts.
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by steve13(m): 3:40pm On May 14, 2011
tongue
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by dellnet: 4:49pm On May 14, 2011
Please send the chat conversation with timestamps. If you are using yahoo messenger press F2 on the chat window and send it again to verify claims on post#21.
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by steve13(m): 6:49pm On May 14, 2011
tongue
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by nanidee(f): 6:58pm On May 14, 2011
steve_101:

keep it up,make it 40,000 posts by 2012,jobless yahoo yahoo boi,i know a guy that went to canada tru some kinda means in 2007 and declared ,what he has now in naija,your stinking life plus or you family/relatives can never get it till you all die and go to hell fire. what hv you ever tried in your whole life justwise rather than wasting and doing nairaland in the uk for 5 years with expired 6 months visit visa.

steve_101:

I didn't see you again justwise??is unlike you,wetine happen?imigration busted the cyber cafe??hope u re not arested sha,I guess u didn't read that chat well before u start screaming N1.4M, did pear prince say he will charge N1.4M for his aduro runs?he said he has canada N1.4m and another canada N850k I guess its different type of visas and that he can do the aduro runs,he didn't even mention the price the arrangement will cost before your coo spy stopped,you and your coo spy are sadist and got no job cos if you ve got some work load you won't have time to look for some one to set up,u won't cos time is money,u think u just won lottery and every one should be congratulating you,am sori I won't,tell nairalanders to raise some funds for you to come home,u can do a lot in naija,I fit carry you go were u go learn market for tejuosho market for yaba na so one man we don spend 22 years for UK did when he came back,if na only UK be abroad wey person go fit go,I will apply for Lagos state green card,over 9000 post u hv here,8800 is fight and fight,were you born during biafra war?this is may,the year is going to half,fight till december we will collect the league title from Man U and give you,(EWU)goat in ibo language,jobless fraudster,soon I must find out what you do for a living since you neither work,study nor do business,I want to know how you buy your time at that cafe every day,surely I will and I will post it here on NL,because it takes a fraudster to dictate a fraudster,was just reading your posts,so silly things u say,fights up and down,I told you one day here that u aint wiser that all this your spectators,they re just busy or simply decided to keep calm,then u and your fellow low life that jumps from one 30 naira bus to another kept on disturbing our peace here,am out to dig out what u do for a living , till then keep fighting,die fighting.

jeez,

so much venom.

Take it easy girl dude, take a glass of cold water and calm your nerves. angry
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by justwise(m): 7:00pm On May 14, 2011
nanidee:

[color=#550000]jeez,

so much venom.

Take it easy girl dude, take a glass of cold water and calm your nerves. angry[/color]
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by kaffy4tope(m): 7:18pm On May 14, 2011
Hmnnnnnnnn, well, i have spoken to suxes a couple of times and i believe this is just a set up for my guy. Anyways, you gat my back man, this is just one of those things.
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 14, 2011
Suxes, you've let me down. I was starting to believe in you. Everyone makes mistakes, you admitted you'd made yours, but decided to come clean, which was very brave of you, on an open forum. I thought you were back on the straight and narrow, then this? Disappointed. sad

Steve, why are you being so venomous? Some of the things you come out with are shocking. Why would you wish anyone, and their entire family dead, to burn in hell?

1 Like

Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by steve13(m): 7:30pm On May 14, 2011
Siena,I hate people when they over show them self,trying up and down to discredit another person,after that what next?
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 14, 2011
^^^ Steve, I understand where you're coming from, I really do.

But at the same time, there is some truth in what has been posted on here. All the fake visa stamps etc. Don't you feel this will jeopardize future applicants? Members of my family and yours included? Regardless of how we dress things, deception and fraud is wrong. Sure, it goes on more than we know, but most perpetrators doing fake visa runs are at least smart enough to keep their activities undercover. When broadcast like people do on here, we have to realise the internet makes the world smaller, and others are also reading posts on here (including ECO's and Immigration Officials). Eventually, all loopholes will be firmly shut, and even genuine applicants are treated with suspicion.

We all know what Suxes has done is wrong, and not everyone reading his exploits is happy (rightly so too).
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by r231(m): 7:46pm On May 14, 2011
na wa o

justwise:

grin grin grin grin

bro thanx for the other day
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by justwise(m): 7:58pm On May 14, 2011
r231:

na wa o

bro thanx for the other day

No worries bro.
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by Scooby1(m): 8:05pm On May 14, 2011
fraudster!
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by suxes2005(m): 8:29pm On May 14, 2011
Siena, if not for you i wouldnt av replied dat justfool
who is sitting on wheelchair in uk and staring infront of
the computer day and night typing rubbish

Read the chat well, I started the asylum thingy last march
and turkey started their visa stuf April 20 or so and we once
discussed about the asylum thingy here,

they guy once talked with me with same ID and i quite knew
he was pulling my legs so i played along.

Even while i was chatting with him, i was talking with wip4 (sorry for mentioning ur name)
i was asking wip b4 i answer dat guy, wip later told me what i told d guy is wrong
and it should not be done,

As per anything on visa assistance or advice or help,
without coming down to talk one-on-one no more help

Do you know i go to the extent of using my own credit to call
any1 dat calls from nairaland and advice them accordingly?

Its just that this justfool is interested in bringing down himself and not me
but i dont have his time. i have better things to do.

@Dell_net, i still need to talk to you as per one of my site please
try mail me please

SHALOM
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by Odunnu: 8:33pm On May 14, 2011
Kudos Justwise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries / Seven Passengers Killed In Accident On Bauchi Expressway. Photos / Why Do People 'Disrespect' London?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.