Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) (12430 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM / UK Set To Deport A Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Who Fled Nigeria 8 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by oyewolejos(m): 3:40pm On May 17, 2011
Oh boy i don miss. See the level of investigation. Canada here i come with almost $10,000 to enter.
What will i be eating while waiting for my case thats even if am not sent to Jail in Turkey?

1 Like

Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 17, 2011
justwise:

[/b]

ogugua1 yes pple do know one or 2 pple in different embassies, but u don't abuse that opportunity, u don't use it to bombard the embassy with all sorts of dodgy documents, u end up ruining the friendship.
Don't worry about my tactics cos i'm not in a hurry to change.

Bruv my own connect does not accept dodgy documents, the documents are turned in, verifications are carried out to be sure they up to date docs. When you say dody it means fake, well i personally don"t use fake documents ( bank statement, tax clearance), if a client of mine needs a bank statement there are ppl out there who lease their document to ppl who intend applying for a visa but don"t have the necessay documents is that been dogy, i don"t think so. I always make it clear to my clients if you put in a dodgy document on the day of collection you might get arrested when picking up your passport except some die hard who wants to take stupid risk or don"t understand how the game goes. And Bruv i am not one bit worried about your tactics, u can spend 24hrs/7 days a week calling everybody here on Nl a fraud, i don"t give a F/U/C/K, it doesn"t stop me from making my money, and you knw what ,u making it easy for me too. so kip it up more grease to your elbow. I saw the way you attacked me concerning saraneth and other folks joined the wagon when i put up the 25k special thing on south africa but its been 3 months now and no one has ever come here on nairaland and say ogugua1 has defrauded me, instead its been positive review, and i thank God for that, so bawse do watever rocks you boat. I am tired of watching home videos , so when ever i am bored i just come online and laff my a/s/s out . Peace guys
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by imperiouxx(m): 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2011
I waka anyhow again and come across this shocked shocked shocked I can't say anything but just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by ojdollars(m): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2011
@ogugua1 , Can you leave me your phone number here to call you for someone's sake?
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by Basildon1(m): 10:52am On Oct 03, 2011
I think the title is a bit misleading - after going through all the post, it doesnt sound like this is a clear cut scam scenario.

He may be using means that are not technically legal or profiting from loopholes but it appears the clients are aware and are willing to take the risk of facing a life of hardship when they scale through. What may be in question now is why Suxes is allowing them such a risk and the exorbitant charges.

Justwise, u doing a good job but i am afraid you may have been heavy handed on this one.
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by justwise(m): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2011
Basildon1:

I think the title is a bit misleading - after going through all the post, it doesnt sound like this is a clear cut scam scenario.

He may be using means that are not technically legal or profiting from loopholes
but it appears the clients are aware and are willing to take the risk of facing a life of hardship when they scale through. What may be in question now is why Suxes is allowing them such a risk and the exorbitant charges.

Justwise, u doing a good job but i am afraid you may have been heavy handed on this one.

I have to disagree with u, how about the issue of fake Canadian stamp? Is that not fraudulent? Can a Nigerian claim asylum legally in Canada?
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by N101: 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2011
Those who think there's nothing wrong with getting a visa "by any means necessary" still don't get it.  If what many of these so-called agents are doing is above board, nothing wrong, nothing secret about it.  All that advice can be printed here  for anyone, even if they're not members of Nairaland, to see and get legitimate advice. 

Once you try to circumvent the system and take short cuts,YOU ARE MAKING IT DIFFICULT FOR EVERY NIGERIAN WHO WANTS TO TRAVEL OUT OF NIGERIA LEGITIMATELY

Some of you need to take advantage of  your own advice and contacts and travel abroad to see how Nigerians are being treated, all because of someone's so-called "advice" or visa shortcuts.  When it goes pear-shaped I'm sure the devil and "enemies of progress" are to blame.
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by Godson201333(m): 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
I cannot believe all these stuff that i am reading about suxes2005 grin grin grin
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by souleymon(m): 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2013
a 2011 post.

why patronize agents who have never being outta the country
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by Naijalastborn(m): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
suxes2005: Dell_net

As per the visit visas and the price I gave him I meant it and its not a typo.
When d guy started talkin my spirit says he's up 2 somtin but unknown to him we once talked b4 so I thought dia is no probs
As per asylum, realy I av posted my asylum stuff b4 turkey's visa concession so I only pulled his leg. Far from wat I told him.
Maybe when I get on system I'll xplain d asylum stuff 2 every1 here ,
have told you to be becareful on NL, well what can we do now??
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by Thegamingorca(m): 2:57am On Jul 16, 2022
lovemoi2:
damn dis dude is evil.

Lmao
Re: The Secret Behind Canadian Asylum Scam! ( Chat Between Suxes2005 And Yemming) by justwise(m): 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
@steve13

More than 10yrs down the lines your partner in crime (suxes2005) is still scamming people and more than 10yrs down the lines i'm still alive, so your useless prayer did not work.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries / Seven Passengers Killed In Accident On Bauchi Expressway. Photos / Why Do People 'Disrespect' London?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.