Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Warning!!! Ejikebot, Forexmoney101 Is A Scammer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Warning!!! Ejikebot, Forexmoney101 Is A Scammer (1842 Views)

How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number / Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning!!! Ejikebot, Forexmoney101 Is A Scammer by startsmall: 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
I saw his video on Facebook ad. He claimed to be a programmer who had a bot that can trade forex for you.

He sounds so genuine such that he doesn't want to collect money to trade for you.

All he wants you to do is register with a broker, fund your account by yourself, while he will just fix up his bot on your account remotely.

His gain? You pay him 5% of the total earnings monthly. Sounds good

The catch is that you will have to pay for a software VPS for the integration about 15,000 naira

He truly has a bot but it doesn't work. It's a bot that trades at huges losses and wipes off your account. And when you complain he will remove you from his telegram channel so that you will not burst his bubble to the prospective victims

I actually gave it a try after no checks online revealed any trace of scam especially nairaland.

I just saw some people complaining also on Facebook and I think it's good to put the information where Nigerians normally come for information.

Ejikebot, forexmoney101,

coolweb enterprises.

+234 806 090 4252

+1 (902) 201-3749

@forexmoney1011 telegram

Beware

3 Likes

Re: Warning!!! Ejikebot, Forexmoney101 Is A Scammer by Torg77: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2021
startsmall:
I saw his video on Facebook ad. He claimed to be a programmer who had a bot that can trade forex for you.

He sounds so genuine such that he doesn't want to collect money to trade for you.

All he wants you to do is register with a broker, fund your account by yourself, while he will just fix up his bot on your account remotely.

His gain? You pay him 5% of the total earnings monthly. Sounds good

The catch is that you will have to pay for a software VPS for the integration about 15,000 naira

He truly has a bot but it doesn't work. It's a bot that trades at huges losses and wipes off your account. And when you complain he will remove you from his telegram channel so that you will not burst his bubble to the prospective victims

I actually gave it a try after no checks online revealed any trace of scam especially nairaland.

I just saw some people complaining also on Facebook and I think it's good to put the information where Nigerians normally come for information.

Ejikebot, forexmoney101,

coolweb enterprises.

+234 806 090 4252

+1 (902) 201-3749

@forexmoney1011 telegram

Beware

are you sure of what you are saying?? My mum sent me his details on whats app so I came online to investigate. He has people on facebook giivng testimonies. 2 asian guys and a black guy made a video saying his bot is great . Please reply
Re: Warning!!! Ejikebot, Forexmoney101 Is A Scammer by startsmall: 3:07am On Jul 31, 2021
Ok. I would have posted pictures but never mind experience is the best teacher

3 Likes

Re: Warning!!! Ejikebot, Forexmoney101 Is A Scammer by ramsombaba: 6:20am On Aug 06, 2021
EJIKEBOT IS NOT A SCAMMER, this dude has been making money for me since 2 month now, because it was a friend that invited me that he has been with for 6months he even showed me his withdrawals and commissions he paid the guy according to the his business plan,which I ask vital ??s I have been making on average of 8 to 12usd on Acct of 45usd everyday with him, I have paid him his small commission and Oo,so coming and brought two of my friends here too the only problem with him he takes hours to reply messages maybe because plenty clients because I have seen his mt4 portfolio he has more than 500 people on the mt4 list...if you have issues with him sort it out instead to come here and quickly bad naming him because that what we do in this country, have pictures and videos of my Acct, I paid him my commission yesterday sef

Re: Warning!!! Ejikebot, Forexmoney101 Is A Scammer by ramsombaba: 6:25am On Aug 06, 2021
This is my friend yesterday he made 20usd yesterday or others one made 15usd yesterday so make una no wetin una Dey talk

Re: Warning!!! Ejikebot, Forexmoney101 Is A Scammer by Zanzibar1: 7:25am On Aug 06, 2021
Anything bot and forex in the same sentence is a scam my nigga

5 Likes

Re: Warning!!! Ejikebot, Forexmoney101 Is A Scammer by iconmoney(m): 11:32am On Aug 08, 2021
the E
Re: Warning!!! Ejikebot, Forexmoney101 Is A Scammer by iconmoney(m): 11:34am On Aug 08, 2021
ejikebot has refused video call since yesterday and he blocks when you insist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning!!! Ejikebot, Forexmoney101 Is A Scammer by startsmall: 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
The tone of your defense shows you're the Ejike in question.

Nairaland guys are smart people Ejike.

We will soon read here that you're caught

ramsombaba:
EJIKEBOT IS NOT A SCAMMER, this dude has been making money for me since 2 month now, because it was a friend that invited me that he has been with for 6months he even showed me his withdrawals and commissions he paid the guy according to the his business plan,which I ask vital ??s I have been making on average of 8 to 12usd on Acct of 45usd everyday with him, I have paid him his small commission and Oo,so coming and brought two of my friends here too the only problem with him he takes hours to reply messages maybe because plenty clients because I have seen his mt4 portfolio he has more than 500 people on the mt4 list...if you have issues with him sort it out instead to come here and quickly bad naming him because that what we do in this country, have pictures and videos of my Acct, I paid him my commission yesterday sef

2 Likes

Re: Warning!!! Ejikebot, Forexmoney101 Is A Scammer by Morningstarrr(m): 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
startsmall:
The tone of your defense shows you're the Ejike in question.

Nairaland guys are smart people Ejike.

We will soon read here that you're caught

Take a look at the screenshot below, you can deduce that it was our defendant here that told the robot guy that he (the robot guy) has made 47$.

1 Share

Re: Warning!!! Ejikebot, Forexmoney101 Is A Scammer by startsmall: 6:09am On Aug 23, 2021
Good luck to the next victim

Morningstarrr:

Take a look at the screenshot below, you can deduce that it was our defendant here that told the robot guy that he (the robot guy) has made 47$.
Re: Warning!!! Ejikebot, Forexmoney101 Is A Scammer by abogah: 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
EJIKE IS A SCAM PLS BEWARE PEOPLE

I gave Ejike my $70 account to trade for me just Friday, when I checked the account I now saw that my equity was around $30 with 3 buying orders. Not long he posted on his channel that someone made $49 just today. The trades on those trades are sell trades meaning that he open sell trades for some accounts and buy trades for some accounts. Immediately I complained that I am loosing, he blocked me both from telegram and WhatsApp. Pls let us spread this before this idiot wreck havock on people in this harsh economy.

Re: Warning!!! Ejikebot, Forexmoney101 Is A Scammer by Phlexymoore: 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
I wanted to give him a try o..thank God,abeg anybody with accurate link for signal here? I dont want to loss money in this harsh times o
Re: Warning!!! Ejikebot, Forexmoney101 Is A Scammer by biglizzy: 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
How true is this
Re: Warning!!! Ejikebot, Forexmoney101 Is A Scammer by biglizzy: 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
startsmall:
Good luck to the next victim

Hmm
Re: Warning!!! Ejikebot, Forexmoney101 Is A Scammer by biglizzy: 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
abogah:
EJIKE IS A SCAM PLS BEWARE PEOPLE

I gave Ejike my $70 account to trade for me just Friday, when I checked the account I now saw that my equity was around $30 with 3 buying orders. Not long he posted on his channel that someone made $49 just today. The trades on those trades are sell trades meaning that he open sell trades for some accounts and buy trades for some accounts. Immediately I complained that I am loosing, he blocked me both from telegram and WhatsApp. Pls let us spread this before this idiot wreck havock on people in this harsh economy.
What happened to the account
Re: Warning!!! Ejikebot, Forexmoney101 Is A Scammer by Gee64: 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
Scammers everywhere.
Re: Warning!!! Ejikebot, Forexmoney101 Is A Scammer by blesdman(m): 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
The
Guy is good....
Re: Warning!!! Ejikebot, Forexmoney101 Is A Scammer by blesdman(m): 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
I have watched his trading system...very amazing. But account de blow las las.
Re: Warning!!! Ejikebot, Forexmoney101 Is A Scammer by lovylovy: 11:40am On Jan 14, 2022
Have anyone tried him this year, how did it go?
Re: Warning!!! Ejikebot, Forexmoney101 Is A Scammer by bishiya: 8:46am On Jan 24, 2022
Torg77:

are you sure of what you are saying?? My mum sent me his details on whats app so I came online to investigate. He has people on facebook giivng testimonies. 2 asian guys and a black guy made a video saying his bot is great . Please reply
[qupls
Torg77:

ote
Torg77:

aupls didthor=Torg77 post=104174802]

are you sure of what you are saying?? My mum sent me his details on whats app so I came online to investigate. He has people on facebook giivng testimonies. 2 asian guys and a black guy made a video saying his bot is great . Please reply [/quote][/b][b] please did you later try this Ejikebot,real or scam?
Re: Warning!!! Ejikebot, Forexmoney101 Is A Scammer by solonike1: 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hello House,
Please, As anyone have any business with this guy, EJIKEBOT this 2022 ...
I come across his Adv on Facebook and I was interested in his term and condition but I notice the way the guy was answering ME and his actions on phone.
When my questions was too much for him on telegram ,he blocked me .
From my own observation, this guy sounds FAKE, NOT REAL because he didn't show himself as a Good Businessman . He sounds so harsh on the Phone. No photo of him on WhatsApp and Telegram
It is because of this I try to know if there are complaints about this guy online and behold NAIRALAND HOUSE SHOW THE GUY.
THANKING YOU GUY FOR THIS MESSAGE.
Re: Warning!!! Ejikebot, Forexmoney101 Is A Scammer by Kenjazzy111: 4:56am On Sep 02, 2022
Guys Ejike is a scammer beware of him
Re: Warning!!! Ejikebot, Forexmoney101 Is A Scammer by FoolishBoy419: 7:41am On Sep 02, 2022
ramsombaba:

This clown is the thief. There's no doubt about it.

1 Like

Re: Warning!!! Ejikebot, Forexmoney101 Is A Scammer by faitheee: 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
. He sounded very nice on the voice note he uses for marketing. But if u try to call him and talk to him one one one he never allow. Even voice call and video call he gets verry upset. He becomes harsh he gets angry and say am disturbing him. He is the same person that says we can can him anytime or voice call or video call. I feel theres is something he is hiding. Thank God I didn't pay.
Re: Warning!!! Ejikebot, Forexmoney101 Is A Scammer by ernerstee: 3:29pm On May 01
This Ejike or ChampionBot is a scam. I registered with him and paid the N15k for VPS. He said that whenever I make a withdrawal I'll have to remit 5% of whatever I withdraw to him. I agreed and had no problem with that. The first week of trading was good with about $14 profit. I was impressed and decided to make a withdrawal. But he then insisted that I pay him 30% instead of the 5% commission he'd said initially.

I protested and insisted that he stick with the original terms of 5%. I went ahead and paid this 5% commission to his bank account. As soon as he saw that amount he got angry and traded the rest of my account to $0. In fact, my broker had to perform a margin call and stop-out at $2 to prevent my trading account to getting to absolute $0.

After that he insulted me on WhatsApp and blocked me. I just shook my head cos I was like this fool doesn't know that he can be traced. Apart from that, he just blew a big opportunity to become something really great.

In summary, Ejike / COOLWEB ENTERPRISES is very temperamental, doesn't respond to messages, has very bad client relations, and he's an absolute cheat. See his bank details below. Don't deal with this guy or you'll regret it.

COOLWEB ENTERPRISES
Firstbank

(1) (Reply)

Customised T Shirt. / 1milion Naira Mtn Promo Scam / Looking For Product Agent Of Bakery Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.