Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,091 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Any Business Opportunity For A Would Be Entrepreneur? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Business Opportunity For A Would Be Entrepreneur? (1981 Views)

Virtual Assistance Can Create Job Opportunity For Nigerian Youths / Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment / Is There Any Business I Can Start With - N3500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Business Opportunity For A Would Be Entrepreneur? by yourinfo(m): 5:51am On Jun 08, 2011
Fellow formites,I love to receive suggestions on any profitable venture available out there for me to earn steady income with.Expecting your reply.
Re: Any Business Opportunity For A Would Be Entrepreneur? by Tpc: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2011
just started commercializing DSC Jetty in Warri.
We are looking for individuals come can provide us with clients on commission basis.
We need companies who would like to discharge the petroleum products from their tankers to trucks; if you know any let me know.
Commission is in ten of thousand
TransPacific Caribbean Limited
Re: Any Business Opportunity For A Would Be Entrepreneur? by meggyn: 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2011
talk to me at meggyn@gmail.com for business talk. ie lets talk about manufacturing
Re: Any Business Opportunity For A Would Be Entrepreneur? by guyla: 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2011
Beware of pple that may want to take advantage of your willingness to invest to dupe you. email me at nkechikesh@yahoo.com
Re: Any Business Opportunity For A Would Be Entrepreneur? by Tpc: 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2011
We do not do manufacturing, we do not sell products.
We are looking for Clients who have links to individuals or companies Bringing petroleum products.
They discharge at the jetty using our pumps into their tankers.
WE get paid for jetty use and pump use;
you get your commission;
trucks leave with products.
if you can perform, let me know.
you can visit the jetty for yourself and talk to me in person.
Re: Any Business Opportunity For A Would Be Entrepreneur? by mrsage(m): 11:04pm On Jun 09, 2011
Hello, I wish to recommend the following business ideas

1. Turkey farming business- A Mini Turkey Farm
This is an agric bizness with a short turnaround period. You can start
this venture with a room, bq, uncompleted building or any vacant space.
The profit margin is very handsome. Turkeys mature within a few months and
they do not smell like other poultry animals. You can recoup your
investment within 6 months with a very high profit margin.
The key areas are: Feeding, Where to get supplies of young animals, pest
control, housing etc.

2. Custard Powder Production
Custard as we all know is a fast moving food product here in Nigeria.
Start up capital is low

3. Grasscutter farming
4. Meat Delivery/Supply Business. Food related and very profitable. I can
provide more info on this concept if necessary. You can supply meat to
eateries, hotels, restaurants and individuals. You can also bring in live
cows/goats from the North and sell.
5. Soap making. Soap is a fast moving consumer product and production
process is not too complex
6. Exercise Book production
7. You can set up a small bakery and expand in future. Nigerians love bread
8. You can import shoes and other fashion accessories. I know a guy that
imports male casual shoes from the Uk and he sells to wholesale buyers in
Lagos. The rate of return is very high, quick turnover is guaranteed and
the products sell fast because it meets one of the basic needs of man -
Clothing.
9. Transportation. the recent ban on commercial motorcycles in Lagos has
thrown up a huge business opportunity for smart investors who understand
the Lagos business environment.
10. Supply of corporate gift items.
11. Small scale Printing press.
12. Game lounge.
14. Production and marketing of Cosmetics and personal care products

You can also consider:
Table water and pure water business
Export of agric commodities such as ginger, garlic, coacoa or charcoal.
Production of Toilet roll/ Tissue paper/Serviette. I'm doing a feasibility
study on this business right now.
Call 08024130609
Re: Any Business Opportunity For A Would Be Entrepreneur? by yourinfo(m): 6:00am On Jun 10, 2011
Thank you very much for suggesting various oppo to me.I'll consider to see which one i'll like.but please is there any other.
Re: Any Business Opportunity For A Would Be Entrepreneur? by frenchman2: 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2011
I'm into network marketing. click on my signature and get all the info u need.
Re: Any Business Opportunity For A Would Be Entrepreneur? by Akins02324(m): 1:06am On Jul 16, 2011
Why don't you try importation business.I think with this amount with you,you can start importation business big time while you double the money within a short time frame.

There are lots of products you can import from china through your internet without having to travel to china.

You can visit my blog www.home-based-importation-business..com. every information needed to succeed in this business is there and i have also analyse some of the products you can imports and where you can get them with the ready made buyers waiting to pay you cash.

This is the kind of business you can run as a part-time or full time if you have enough time

Good luck
Re: Any Business Opportunity For A Would Be Entrepreneur? by Ejiogbe(m): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2011
Hello poster,
There is always a business opportunity where a yearning need exists. So, it is always advisable to look around you for people's pressing needs and rush to satisfy or fulfill the needs. Over time you see money looking for you 24/7.
Have you been to www.entrepreneurialjunction..com? Go there today. Good luck.
Re: Any Business Opportunity For A Would Be Entrepreneur? by yourinfo(m): 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2011
Fellow formite,I recently heard about the opportunity in the market via chalks and crayon production.As one seeking for a means of livelihood,I have interest in the production of this two items.
Can anyone please give me a guide-line on how to get materials,and steps needed to be taken to produce chalks,and crayon.
Re: Any Business Opportunity For A Would Be Entrepreneur? by G50member(m): 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2012
Re: Any Business Opportunity For A Would Be Entrepreneur? by emmatuxz(m): 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2012
We are celebrating Nigerian's independence with a subsidise empowerment training for 30 people on Cold starch,bodyspray,airfreshner,bleach,liquid soap,laundry soap,medicated,antiseptic and herbal soap.reserve your seat by sending your name and phone number to 08094308771,training fee #2000
Re: Any Business Opportunity For A Would Be Entrepreneur? by knowledge4(m): 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2012
Check the first signature below for free details about one of the most viable small businesses in Nigeria
Re: Any Business Opportunity For A Would Be Entrepreneur? by Businesstools(m): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2012
Resume Writing is another profitable idea that does not require much capital.An executive resume is an essential tool when applying for a graduate position.Thousands of job seekers do not have the ability to write resumes that impress emloyers.You can start a resume writing firm from your home today.Also get expert help with your business plan @ www.businesstoolsng.com
Re: Any Business Opportunity For A Would Be Entrepreneur? by debow: 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
Send your email address to me at adeostar@yahoo.com. There is a good multinational company offering free distributorship and free/cheap holiday packages for their members.
Re: Any Business Opportunity For A Would Be Entrepreneur? by ladyjay: 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2012
[email][/email][size=8pt][/size]
Businesstools: Resume Writing is another profitable idea that does not require much capital.An executive resume is an essential tool when applying for a graduate position.Thousands of job seekers do not have the ability to write resumes that impress emloyers.You can start a resume writing firm from your home today.Also get expert help with your business plan @ www.businesstoolsng.com
a

As an entrepreneur i think a business plan is a very important tool to have, however i read an article that offered another interesting school of thought on the issue of business plan. check out www.2naira.com
Businesstools: Resume Writing is another profitable idea that does not require much capital.An executive resume is an essential tool when applying for a graduate position.Thousands of job seekers do not have the ability to write resumes that impress emloyers.You can start a resume writing firm from your home today.Also get expert help with your business plan @ www.businesstoolsng.com
a

As an entrepreneur i think a business plan is a very important tool to have, however i read an article that offered another interesting school of thought on the issue of business plan. check out www.2naira.com
Re: Any Business Opportunity For A Would Be Entrepreneur? by macpreneur: 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2012
I LOVE THE GOOD WORK U ARE DOING HERE, SEUN. KEEP IT UP.

(1) (Reply)

The Easiest Online Business That Require Little Start Up Capital / 5 Reasons Why Your Business Is Not Doing Well. / Want To Invest In Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.