Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Can You Believe She's 50? (pictures) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Believe She's 50? (pictures) (4074 Views)

What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real / Child Discipline: Do You Believe In Beating Your Child? / Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Believe She's 50? (pictures) by descarado: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
Gadafii:
look at how a 50 years old look like 21, while a 21 year old bbn girl looks like buharis class mate

for those of u making excuse for that girl and her collapsed boobs, i am here to tell you that truly genetical make up can induce fallen breasts, but lifestyle is the biggest factor.

if you smoke, drink, use all manners of pills, your breasts would fall harder than jerico, while the men might have erectile dysfunction
You are talking out of point. Genetics is the major reason people look older than their age, then sun. I currently have a friend who started smoking weed at age 14 and she is 61yrs. That woman looks exactly like the picture of fumi I posted(2020)
As you are very quick to condemn women, you should be more concerned about young guys that can hardly get it up at middle 20 due to drugs and bad lifestyle.
Wonder why you guys always carry woman matter for head when you have loads of problems and life challenges more than ladies.

Go and make money first.

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe She's 50? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
descarado:

You are talking out of point. Genetics is the major reason people look older than their age, then sun. I currently have a friend who started smoking weed at age 14 and she is 61yrs. That woman looks exactly like the picture of fumi I posted(2020)
As you are very quick to condemn women, you should be more concerned about young guys that can hardly get it up at middle 20 due to drugs and bad lifestyle.
Wonder why you guys always carry woman matter for head when you have loads of problems and life challenges more than ladies.

Go and make money first.

Ya jee chuba ego! grin
Re: Can You Believe She's 50? (pictures) by descarado: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ya jee chuba ego! grin

He don't know anything.

In Nigeria, money first.
How you dey?

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe She's 50? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
descarado:

He don't know anything.

In Nigeria, money first.
How you dey?

Nne, I dey fine. Thanks. smiley
Re: Can You Believe She's 50? (pictures) by Mryacks: 4:56am On Jul 28, 2021
CharisEleos:
I believe. Her face in the last pics looks it. Though she looks good for her age.

The dressing @ last pics though. undecided

Same here, agree with ya.....her face looks it in the last pix... but that first picture though ....damn, I am seeing a 30something ish..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Believe She's 50? (pictures) by zed7: 6:13am On Jul 28, 2021
She looks good from the pictures, at least she has a good body. With women, it's usually difficult to tell. All the makeup don't allow us read the true story.
Re: Can You Believe She's 50? (pictures) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:10am On Jul 28, 2021
She looks younger than some 20 year olds

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would You React If You Discovered That Your Mum Was A Prostitute? / Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) / Help A New Mother!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.