Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) (17559 Views)

Army Declares Manhunt For Killers Of 16 Soldiers In Okuoma, Delta; Few Arrested / DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him / Police Launch Manhunt For Reporter Who Shared IGP Idris’ 'Transmission' Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by AfricanColumbus: 2:01am On Apr 23, 2023
The Imo State Police Command has launched a manhunt for the killers of five policemen and a couple at Okpala Junction in the Ngor Okpala Local Government Area of the state

Some gunmen had on Friday opened fire on the cops, who went to eat at a local restaurant, killed all of them and carted away their rifles.

The gunmen also killed a couple, identified as Mr and Mrs Chinaka Nwagu, who owned a shop beside the crime scene.

Confirming the gruesome murder to our correspondent, the spokesperson for the police in the state, Henry Okoye, said the command’s tactical and operational teams had been deployed in the area.

Okoye said the command was on the trail of the suspects, adding that security had been beefed up in the area to increase public confidence.

He said, “The murder incident is confirmed. The command has deployed tactical and operational teams to the area for constant patrol and in search of those behind this dastardly act. We are closing in on them.

“The corpses of the operatives have been evacuated and deposited in a morgue. I urge members of the public to go about their lawful business without fear of intimidation, as the command is capable of protecting the people of the state
.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/police-search-for-killers-of-five-cops-imo-couple/%3famp

Video of the attack on Friday: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrXFmnWgLRe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Previous thread:https://www.nairaland.com/7661359/gunmen-kill-five-policemen-couple

4 Likes

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by oyebanji44: 2:42am On Apr 23, 2023
All hail to biafra. .. grin grin grin

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by AfricanColumbus: 2:44am On Apr 23, 2023
Reserved
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by legitnow1: 2:55am On Apr 23, 2023
oyebanji44:
All hail to biafra. .. grin grin grin

THEY ARE WAITING FOR THIIEFNUBU.

E NEVER START

232 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by FairlyUSEDpussy: 3:53am On Apr 23, 2023
Igbos killing igbos......

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Nwodosis(m): 4:23am On Apr 23, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Igbos killing igbos......
If that's all you have got say, I'm quite sure that the Igbos are not skullers

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Epistasis(m): 4:55am On Apr 23, 2023
Family affairs....none of my business.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 23, 2023
I heard they lobby to be deployed to the east.

Police officers using POS machine to extort money from motorist.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Jennymine(f): 5:43am On Apr 23, 2023
Hmm
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by AmehTsaev: 5:51am On Apr 23, 2023
The criminal police officers deserved what they got, the era of turning SE roads into money making ventures and intimidation of our motorists ends now, do anyhow see anyhow.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by PandoraObi: 5:53am On Apr 23, 2023
Ok
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by vengertime: 5:58am On Apr 23, 2023
Launch manhunt indeed.

Men don draw line since.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by helinues: 6:00am On Apr 23, 2023
The rising sun wonderland.

Priorities already tossed in the gutter

Advancedpenis

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Legitiscool: 6:02am On Apr 23, 2023
CondenseMilk:

who will be lobbying to go to a region where security forces are wanted species

Even their own indegenes in the force there are begging to leave the region cos of how ipob kill them like fowl

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by warlordd(m): 6:02am On Apr 23, 2023
Nnamdi kanu's boys on rampage. With all these atrocities the guy will get nothing less than life imprisonment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Legitiscool: 6:03am On Apr 23, 2023
AmehTsaev:
The criminal police officers deserved what they got, the era of turning SE roads into money making ventures and intimidation of our motorists ends now, do anyhow see anyhow.
you people are quick to put on your nzogbu nzogbu cap to think

Some gunmen had on Friday opened fire on the cops, who went to eat at a local restaurant, killed all of them and carted away their rifles.

The gunmen also killed a couple, identified as Mr and Mrs Chinaka Nwagu, who owned a shop beside the crime scene.

Shebi it was checkpoint they killed them and also the couple?

Instead of you people to be crying that south east is so unsafe they now kill people in broad daylight at public canteens

315 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Saga16: 6:04am On Apr 23, 2023
CondenseMilk:

One picture of this happening.

2 Likes

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Saga16: 6:04am On Apr 23, 2023
AmehTsaev:

The couple nko?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by helinues: 6:05am On Apr 23, 2023
Legitiscool:
who who be lobbying to go to a region where security forces are wanted species

Even their own indegenes in the force there are begging to leave the region cos of how ipob kill them like fowl

Hahahahaha, are you talking about Snake Island which is forbidden for both locals and foreigners?

grin

Advancedpenis

4 Likes

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:07am On Apr 23, 2023
lol
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Legitiscool: 6:08am On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

Hahahahaha, are you talking about Snake Island which is forbidden for both locals and foreigners?

grin
these people are quite funny

They would tell you even FBI greatest dream is to be deployed to their region

I guess a region which almost every family is into drugs must excite security forces who want kickback just for stopping any vehicle chances are you have unlocked a drug ring

And yet you complain of checkpoints

12 Likes

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by helinues: 6:11am On Apr 23, 2023
Legitiscool:
these people are quite funny

They would tell you even FBI greatest dream is to be deployed to their region

Imagine a foreigner asking you what's the meaning of UGM after I have bragged to him that Southern Nigeria is the most educated in Nigeria.

I guess those people are just too busy to reflect on their actions.

Sebi Tomorrow na Monday, one Simeon from far away Finland after smoking his weed go lock them up which they dare not to come out.

The most intelligent tribe on this crust indeed.

cheesy

Advancedpenis

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Legitiscool: 6:12am On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

Imagine a foreigner asking you what's the meaning of UGM after I have bragged to him that Southern Nigeria is the most educated in Nigeria.

I guess those people are just too busy to reflect on their actions.

Sebi Tomorrow na Monday, one Simeon from far away Finland after smoking his weed go lock them up which they dare not to come out.

The most intelligent tribe on this crust indeed.

cheesy
lol

E get one of my Igbo pastor for Benin that was always always complaining Benin is expensive and Benin have cultist (but who no be cultist shouldn't be crying na)

For my mind i would just laugh, is it the same peaceful Benin where he goes home around 10pm after work every single day?

Baba would want to travel to his place but Monday would be automatically ruled out, I would ask, he would say igboland is not safe

Na from Benin he dey buy things go east, I go ask he would say things are more expensive for east

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by helinues: 6:29am On Apr 23, 2023
Legitiscool:
lol

E get one of my Igbo pastor for Benin that was always always complaining Benin is expensive and Benin have cultist (but who no be cultist shouldn't be crying na)

For my mind i would just laugh, is it the same peaceful Benin where he goes home around 10pm after work every single day?

Baba would want to travel to his place but Monday would be automatically ruled out, I would ask, he would say igboland is not safe

Na from Benin he dey buy things go east, I go ask he would say things are more expensive for east

I am yet to understand why they always concoct lies within themselves, swallow it thoroughly with no water, then be looking for who to force their concocted lies to.

Sebi an Artist wey dey sing nonsense for get ears to listen to his own wack music.

Very funny people

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by proeast(m): 6:31am On Apr 23, 2023
Legitiscool:
lol

You're an mgbati man living in obomosho. Things more costly in the East than Benin? No be Onitsha Benin people dey go buy things?

Make una dey lie with sense na. SMH.

11 Likes

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Legitiscool: 6:32am On Apr 23, 2023
proeast:

You're an mgbati man living in obomosho. Things more costly in the East than Benin? No be Onitsha Benin people dey go buy things?

Make una dey lie with sense na. SMH.
lol I am not talking of whosale selling of slippers and rubber produced by aba entrepreneurs

I am talking of foodstuff for every day Life consumption

On a honest note the man is not finding it easy surviving in Benin, everyday Lamentation,

na for nairaland I dey hear all igbos are billionaires and they survive anywhere just give them freedom

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by proeast(m): 6:42am On Apr 23, 2023
Legitiscool:
lol I am not talking of whosale selling of slippers and rubber produced by aba entrepreneurs

I am talking of foodstuff for every day Life consumption

On a honest note the man is not finding it easy surviving in Benin, everyday Lamentation,

na for nairaland I dey hear all igbos are billionaires and they survive anywhere just give them freedom

Almost everything will be cheaper in Onitsha than Benin, including foodstuffs! Why would he buy things in Benin when he will be traveling to East where he will get it cheaper?

It's not only Aba shoes Benin buy from Onitsha. They buy most things from there including foodstuffs like rice, yam etc. The only things that will be cheaper in Benin are garri and palm oil. Again, why would every Igbo man be rich? Does it make sense to you?

Stop all these senseless lies.

6 Likes

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Legitiscool: 6:44am On Apr 23, 2023
proeast:

Almost everything will be cheaper in Onitsha than Benin, including foodstuffs! Why would he buy things in Benin when he will be traveling to East where he will get it cheaper?

It's not only Aba shoes Benin buy from Onitsha. They buy most things from there including foodstuffs like rice, yam etc. The only things that will be cheaper in Benin are garri and palm oil. Again, why would every Igbo man be rich? Does it make sense to you?

Stop all these senseless lies.

lol, every igboman is Rich o, that's what we are told here

And i am not debating with you, I just told you a real life story

The man buys foodstuff from Benin to the east because it's too expensive there

Garri, oil, plantain, you have used your mouth to agree they are foodstuff that are expensive there so why arguing

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Legitiscool: 6:48am On Apr 23, 2023
Nicolo360:

No be lie o, bottle water we I dey buy for #100 for Lagos, I bought it #250 for East
just leave them to dey argue

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi / Bandits Attack Isa Kaita College of Education, Katsina, Kidnap Children / Southern Nigerian Governors To Meet In Enugu On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.