Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,336 members, 7,864,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Reason why Nairaland Is Not About Tribàlism but Islamophobic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason why Nairaland Is Not About Tribàlism but Islamophobic (930 Views)

Punch Newspapers: Why Nairaland Was Down For 3 Days / See Why Nairaland Tribalists Will Not Make Heaven / Why Nairaland Locked Out This Comment For The Third Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason why Nairaland Is Not About Tribàlism but Islamophobic by assent: 9:22am On Jul 31, 2021
Blackfire:

Will you keep quiet, did you see the people complaining? What is wrong with you southerners self ..always thinking you are better than the North

We will rule the north, Nigeria, Africa... Now go and hug transformer

Lolz. You didn't deny that Islam is just a cover up to deceive the people. How will the people complain when they don't know your true intentions?

In their myopic mind, Islam is bringing them closer to God, but in the real sense of it, Islam is only putting them in bondage. grin

If Islam should permit freedom of speech and freedom of choice today, I'm certain many Muslims will convert to Christianity.

But they are afraid to convert because they know you can kill then if they try it.

Your religion is a religion of murder, bloodshed, bondage, deception and enslavement. cheesy

You enslaved the people and lie to them that they are serving God. cheesy. Believe me, that's a perfect mixture for eternal deception.
Re: Reason why Nairaland Is Not About Tribàlism but Islamophobic by Franking: 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
BSsniffer:

I've noticed that you ipobians lack basic reasoning... Totally brain dead.

Ur ambition in nairaland, nay life, is to attack and abuse Igbos and anything remotely associated with Igbos, right?
Re: Reason why Nairaland Is Not About Tribàlism but Islamophobic by Franking: 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
BSsniffer:
It's the brainless and tactless Igbos I blame for all this see finish from a brainless bororo claiming to be a muslim.....op fulani/hausa culture isn't Islam....get that into your thick skull.

See?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diversification - Buhari Turns Nigeria Into Major International GOLD Producer / Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Seen Grazing Inside Moshood Abiola National Stadium,Abuja / Nigerian Army Commissioned Satellite Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.