Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,493 members, 7,954,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

6 Things Holding You Back From Personal Growth ...which Is Yours? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 6 Things Holding You Back From Personal Growth ...which Is Yours? (25749 Views)

The 2 Things Holding You Back / Why The Diy Cv Is Holding You Back? / 6 Things You Can Do To Ensure Your Day Is Productive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things Holding You Back From Personal Growth ...which Is Yours? by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:54am On Jul 28, 2021
Musiccover:

Masturbation ruining my life cry

Are you a guy?
Re: 6 Things Holding You Back From Personal Growth ...which Is Yours? by pilliou(m): 6:53am On Jul 28, 2021
1. Your current relationship circle does not understand or support your growth.
A lot of us especially women are going through this.
Re: 6 Things Holding You Back From Personal Growth ...which Is Yours? by captain247: 7:37am On Jul 28, 2021
Most is family problem o. When you try to move ahead a little then your parents will brung up how your younger ones needs financial support for school and them at home also. Family needs retard ones life alot.
Re: 6 Things Holding You Back From Personal Growth ...which Is Yours? by alizma: 8:17am On Jul 28, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Money comes from inside you.

Everybody was born naked without money. Obi, Emoney, you, me.

Money shouldn't be in the list.
So fear comes from the moon or you didn't see op's list?
Re: 6 Things Holding You Back From Personal Growth ...which Is Yours? by Musiccover: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Are you a guy?
Yes

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Holding You Back From Personal Growth ...which Is Yours? by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:47am On Jul 28, 2021
Musiccover:

Yes

Get a gf.
Re: 6 Things Holding You Back From Personal Growth ...which Is Yours? by HottieCoach(f): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
litigator:

What do you like to do for free? Find it, improve on it and learn to monetize it. Someone said earlier on the front page that he has a passion for travelling or so.

So that person has found his passion and he is now trying to monetize it by either working for an employer in that sector or create a job for himself by being self-employed.

If he is serious enough and has grace in his side, he will have his own company and become an employer of labour too.

That is how it works.

Grace on his side?
What does this mean?
Re: 6 Things Holding You Back From Personal Growth ...which Is Yours? by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 15, 2021
HottieCoach:

Grace on his side?
What does this mean?

I believe in the supernatural. Yes, it's good to work hard but I also believe there is this God factor in everything. A force that brings one's plans into fruition. Cause the mind of persons you least expect to favour and remember you, etc.

That is what I mean by Grace.

Have I enjoyed this supernatural Grace?

Absolutely! My life is nothing but an apt example of God's grace. Building when you don't know anyone but God, and going places, is nothing but the finger of God. Right from the first job I got in the office of a SAN, several other jobs and now that I have mine.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Holding You Back From Personal Growth ...which Is Yours? by Pumpumking: 11:51am On Aug 18, 2021
iretemide:
To me personal growth is different from blessings, the story of ants in the Bible is very valid for successful personal growth.

i agree wit u. please do u were thong? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Contractor Returns N1.8m Overpaid To Him By Government (pics) / Jumia Staff Suffocated To Death While On Duty (details) / Any Hope For Fresh Graduates With Bsc Botany In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.