Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) (70097 Views)

Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone / Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage / Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by Sijo01(f): 9:53am On Jul 27, 2021
The Wolverine
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by PAWG(m): 9:53am On Jul 27, 2021
simbaleo:
Apparently in Hollywood and most parts of the world, Sylvester Stallone is more famous for his Rocky Balboa movies than Rambo. But down here na Rambo we know o grin

Where’s the joke? tongue
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 9:53am On Jul 27, 2021
Rambo dat year.... Na from window I watch am

7 Likes

Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by TCD: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2021
And you say buhari is 77?
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2021
This man don old ooo but he still dey handsome.
Money good ooo. You go just dey fresh like Titus fish.
See e beautiful daughters.
Chai...!! Wetin person no go see ooo.
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by Bigfish121(m): 9:53am On Jul 27, 2021
Omo this rambo guy don old ooo I nor know say he don reach 75 years self.
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by whippersnapper(m): 9:53am On Jul 27, 2021
Money is good. If you marry one of this one ehn you're made.
how do i get there contact the one left
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by Polynek(m): 9:54am On Jul 27, 2021
Hmm beautiful girls, I like Dix man action shaa
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by judedwriter(m): 9:54am On Jul 27, 2021
He's more popular for his Rocky movies than rambo movies. Besides, it's his Rocky movie that gave him his breakthrough into stardom in 1976.

Rocky 3 remains my favorite grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by anungangampu: 9:54am On Jul 27, 2021
simbaleo:
Apparently in Hollywood and most parts of the world, Sylvester Stallone is more famous for his Rocky Balboa movies than Rambo. But down here na Rambo we know o grin
hahahahha. We need action than motivation in this part of the world. I haven't watch the Rocky movie but I have heard and listened about it from alot of American speakers. Rambo is printed in our memory from childhood. Our love for violence and affluence made it more enticing too.

7 Likes

Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:54am On Jul 27, 2021
Rambo is now 75 Years old

Wow!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by Skyonebaba: 9:54am On Jul 27, 2021
simbaleo:

Thats Naija for u
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 9:55am On Jul 27, 2021
cheesy
DearfatherNGR:

Werey won run local. Little something kii you there

1 Like

Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by ike95: 9:55am On Jul 27, 2021
At 75 he looks younger than some Nigerian youths at their 40years, buhari is devilish

3 Likes

Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:56am On Jul 27, 2021
Make Rambo give me one of his beautiful daughters..
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by Awoo88: 9:56am On Jul 27, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

Rocky Balboa? Let me go search for it.
Beautiful movie. The sequel creed is even better. I had about creed 2 but I never watch am
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 9:57am On Jul 27, 2021
Beauties
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by Jerryherd: 9:59am On Jul 27, 2021
Proud father... See as he is smiling, knowing fully well nobody can try nonsense with his daughters without getting beaten
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by IJOBA11: 10:01am On Jul 27, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Our childhood action heroes
YOU MUST BE MAMA TOO GOOD GENERATION
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by Subonbon(m): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2021
DearfatherNGR:

Werey won run local. Little something kii you there
you don kill me with laugh

1 Like

Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by Geeman2006: 10:01am On Jul 27, 2021
simbaleo:

Lol... Na Rambo we know ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by stanluiz(m): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2021
John rambo cool One of my best actors in Hollywood. Your movies are still in my memory since my childhood. I cannot forgot it.

Rambo first blood.
Rambo 2
Rambo 3
Rambo 4 and finally
Rambo last blood of 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by donemzy115(m): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2021
Skyfornia:
This man is 75 already? How time flies! He looks good and fit for his age.

Expendables was his last movie I guess...will definitely reach out to one of his daughters when next I touch down the states.

Rambo last blood is his latest
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by realstars: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2021
That Is My Man Of All Time.
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by ceaser: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2021
This guy's transition from a budding p0rn star to a Hollywood action movie star is a change worthwhile.

At least he can look back, disregard the few p0rn scenes he acted and look with pride on the other widely acceptable movies he acted in his career.

He wasn't even native to the US same as Arnold Schwazenegger (not sure I spelt that right), but as America is a land of opportunities, their dreams came true.
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by Skyfornia(m): 10:04am On Jul 27, 2021
donemzy115:

Rambo last blood is his latest

Oh really!? Will check it out... thanks man
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by 1EmmyKay: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2021
Rambo this your daughters are pretty and my spec. Lets satge a fight if i win i'd take em with me If i loose then you feature me in ur next movie as the Boss grin grin
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2021
PAWG:

Where’s the joke? tongue

LOL...but the person you quoted is right.

Even me, na Rambo I know growing up. Rocky I knew not till I was much older.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:09am On Jul 27, 2021
And how old is Tinubu again? Just asking oooo
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by Belleful: 10:10am On Jul 27, 2021
Na Rambo Commando Jackie chain Jet ji and James bon dey make us watch plate sweep house for neighbor or stand for window make we for fit watch black and white film. Hahaha how time flies. Back in d days wen life was easy.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection / Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) / Funke Akindele Welcomes Twins? Fans Congratulate Actress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.